Opinion of Babar Sattar about Imran Khan

peaceandjustice

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
EoUC73HXYAADyE5
یہ وہ خونی لبرل انسان ھے جو کہ تحریک طالبان پاکستان سے بھی زیادہ خطرناک ھے اس ملک کے لئے۔ اس میں کوئی شک نہیں ھے کہ اس کے اندر کے اندر کی انسانیت اصلیت تحریک طالبان پاکستان سے بھی خطرناک ارادے ہیں پاکستان اور پاکستان کے عوام کے لیئے۔

Islamabadiya

He is as straight as Hajjan Aapa...

Whenever He or She open their mouths, we know what will be coming out of their mouths about NS or IK.

They don't even try to hide their open biaseness!!!

many times you have let down you number of posts status by not been able to write even few of words which have power to convince others’ opinion.

let me ask you once again, how is he a crook?

desan

President (40k+ posts)
many times you have let down you number of posts status by not been able to write even few of words which have power to convince others’ opinion.

LOL...

For sure, someone has brought numerous unsuspecting voters to their Patwari Fold.

Answer could not have been more clear, but cannot convince a Flat Earther who is hell bent in rejecting Globe Earth Fact!!!

PS: The biggest evidence of his unabashed biasedness is that Maryam Media Cell rooting for him!!!

Hate_Nooras

And you think this guy is honest. Look at who is excited by his appointment? Every single mafia haraami. You can tell a lot about man through the company he keeps.

Islamabadiya

LOL...

For sure, someone has brought numerous unsuspecting voters to their Patwari Fold.

Answer could not have been more clear, but cannot convince a Flat Earther who is hell bent in rejecting Globe Earth Fact!!!

PS: The biggest evidence of his unabashed biasedness is that Maryam Media Cell rooting for him!!!

How is he a crook ???

Islamabadiya

And you think this guy is honest. Look at who is excited by his appointment? Every single mafia haraami. You can tell a lot about man through the company he keeps.
Honest ? I can’t testify about anyone’s honesty that I don’t know personally.
Your senior said he is a crook ? I want to know how is a a crook ? What has he done in is career that deems hun worthy of youth abuse?

desan

President (40k+ posts)
How is he a crook ???

Reread this post again.

What a travesty of Justice...

Honesty of a judge should be beyond the shadow of a doubt.
However, his Intellectual Dishonesty is on display on a daily basis on a foreign funded Media Channel!!!

Hate_Nooras

Honest ? I can’t testify about anyone’s honesty that I don’t know personally.
Your senior said he is a crook ? I want to know how is a a crook ? What has he done in is career that deems hun worthy of youth abuse?
Anyone that supports NS and his coterie of crooks is a crook. Can you name even one honest person that supports these haraamis families. Just one?

Islamabadiya

Reread this post again.

What a travesty of Justice...

Honesty of a judge should be beyond the shadow of a doubt.
However, his Intellectual Dishonesty is on display on a daily basis on a foreign funded Media Channel!!!
Can you please tell in simple words how is he a crook and how is he a dishonest person ? His stance is clear to me if I am not missing anything. No meddling in civilian issues and process of democracy by the boots. And that’s what hurts low IQ mouthpieces like you,

Hate_Nooras

I simply support anyone(not ‘rightly’ convicted criminals) who raises voice against boots meddling
Both the PPP and the Nooras are from the loins of the Millitary. IK is the 1st PM after BB in 88 that was elected without Millitary patronage.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Can you please tell in simple words how is he a crook and how is he a dishonest person ? His stance is clear to me if I am not missing anything. No meddling in civilian issues and process of democracy by the boots. And that’s what hurts low IQ mouthpieces like you,

Probably no one can prove that Ansar Abbasi, Iftikhar Ahmed, Marvi Sermad, Muneza Jehangir, Wusatullah Khan, etc are crook, but the perception is that they are highly biased and intellectually dishonest - presumably due to pressure from their respective employers or through fat lifafas.

So is the case for this potential judge whose is highly controversial and comes across as a Jati Umrah tout.

No one has seen a Black Hole, but it's existence considered almost a certainity.

Islamabadiya

Both the PPP and the Nooras are from the loins of the Millitary. IK is the 1st PM after BB in 88 that was elected without Millitary patronage.

A civilian is a civilian, you don’t understand that IK’s failure to develop independent institutions will only aide old so called crooks, democracy is a process that needs to run for 15-20 years through a functioning parliament and local bodies system, aided by independent institutions like judiciary, police, anti corruption etc etc ( a promise made by mushy and Imran khan and both failed, IK still has time though)

During this process, yes many crook people will still come to parliament but with time, the civilian system will flush them out and put them in jails

Only then we will have a united Pakistan, where accountability of crooked politicians and generals will be unquestionable,

The boot meddling based on the pretext that all civilians or politic as are corrupt hence here we come to grab the power has repeatedly repeatedly failed. And it will never work. Just look at mushy, how did he exit? Zia ? Gave us a bitter society and now ? A divide Pakistan with full of hate and abuse for each other. First time in our history, our military is openly being ridiculed.

Islamabadiya

Probably no one can prove that Ansar Abbasi, Iftikhar Ahmed, Marvi Sermad, Muneza Jehangir, Wusatullah Khan, etc are crook, but the perception is that they are highly biased and intellectually dishonest - presumably due to pressure from their respective employers or through fat lifafas.

So is the case for this potential judge whose is highly controversial and comes across as a Jati Umrah tout.

No one has seen a Black Hole, but it's existence considered almost a certainity.
Thank God you admitted that it’s a perception!