Pak had no knowledge of US operation against Osama: FO - Pakistan Don't know....I swear

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
" I swear .....I have not broken the Somnat...I was sleeping "
5-3-2011_69747_1.gif

Proof:

1019.gif

[HI]
Could Present Establishment protect Pakistan.....No and Never...[/HI]
(cry)

mdusa

Citizen
Re: Pakistan Dont know....I swear

Good atleast Gen. Kiyani has cancelled his trip to Belgium . No matter what the reason would be embarrassment or strategic . Look at PM he flew to France.

Doesn't matter if PAK denies knows about of OBL. It's just like someone living in your home and u deny " I don't know they were in my house"

If it's true then Gen. Pasha should Resign fromhis ISI post for failure to perform his duties and so does MI/IB chief.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Good atleast Gen. Kiyani has cancelled his trip to Belgium . No matter what the reason would be embarrassment or strategic . Look at PM he flew to France.

Doesn't matter if PAK denies knows about of OBL. It's just like someone living in your home and u deny " I don't know they were in my house"

If it's true then Gen. Pasha should Resign fromhis ISI post for failure to perform his duties and so does MI/IB chief.

Actually , Gen. Kiallni and ISI was not aware of this action.[HI] Otherwise his tour was not planned like that at first place.... or Canceled long before....[/HI]

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)

Zardaari ko sabbb pata thaaaa

Agar Zardari na hota tou America ko yeh din dekhnay ko na milta.....or Khaaas tor per PAKISTAN ko yeh din dekhnay ko na milta

Pakistan 'did its part' on Osama: Zardari

Updated at: 0702 PST, Tuesday, May 03, 2011
5-3-2011_81032_l.jpg
WASHINGTON: Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari on Monday turned down accusations against the country that it did not do enough to track down al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

"Although the events of Sunday were not a joint operation, a decade of cooperation and partnership between the United States and Pakistan led up to the elimination of Osama bin Laden as a continuing threat to the civilized world," Zardari said in an op-ed for The Washington Post.

Underneath a headline reading "Pakistan did its part," he added: "we in Pakistan take some satisfaction that our early assistance in identifying an al Qaeda courier ultimately led to this day."

Last edited:

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)

The only thing in Pakistan I trusted was its army and establishment. There is nothing left for me in Pakistan

deathchallenger

MPA (400+ posts)

The only thing in Pakistan I trusted was its army and establishment. There is nothing left for me in Pakistan

Comon yaar, don't u feel ashamed of associating this word of 'trust' with army? army is probably the most crupt and dishonest institution we ever had in Pakistan. it's just a pity that no one can criticise them or u loose your 'loyalty' to country if u ever try to question their role. Beside criticism on any politician, police etc I seriously question the importance of keeping this impotent army in our country and spending billions on their 'glossy' lifestyles.

I strongly believe that we should dismantle army and spend this money for better use.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I am sure pakistani army is not sleeping , there must be some high level planing that they dont want to public. If army was not capable i guarantee you that USA would have snatched our nukes by now. try to think how difficult game they are playing. we just sit here and start bashing.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Present Government and establish could not save Pakistan ....

Next is worst coming...

Pak army is Pak from anything....They r just kids infront of US army... It is really corrupt army... I got it now....

If some junior soldiers fight for shahdat , it does not mean that all r good... Majority 99% is corrupt....specially now under Zardari...

zeshaan

5-3-2011_81032_l.jpg
WASHINGTON: Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari on Monday turned down accusations against the country that it did not do enough to track down al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

"Although the events of Sunday were not a joint operation, a decade of cooperation and partnership between the United States and Pakistan led up to the elimination of Osama bin Laden as a continuing threat to the civilized world," Zardari said in an op-ed for The Washington Post.

Underneath a headline reading "Pakistan did its part," he added: "we in Pakistan take some satisfaction that our early assistance in identifying an al Qaeda courier ultimately led to this day."

Why the fxxk this statement first in washington post and then in pakistan?
18 karor awaam koo baywaqoof banana aasan hay,sach bolna buhat hee mushkil hay iss nutfa e naa tahqeeq kay liay.

concern_paki

Agar Zardari na hota tou America ko yeh din dekhnay ko na milta.....or Khaaas tor per PAKISTAN ko yeh din dekhnay ko na milta

5-3-2011_81032_l.jpg

Mr. Z have no idea what he is talking about there and what he is taking the credit for ..... he is igniting a heap of combustible products out there and it would be harder for him, establishment of Pakistan and Pakistan Armed Forces to save Pakistan from that .... get an answer for that question now... that OBL was in Pakistan and your government and agencies keep on saying that he is not in Pakistan..... you did not knew that before or did you provided him shelter ..... It is the hardest time Pakistan is ever facing in its history because of our incapable leaders, complete failure of foreign policies ...... no merit for the persons sitting on key positions.... they really do not know what to say, when to say, whom to say, how to act, how to react and take actions ...... they do not know anything ...only 3 things they do know ...1. Corruption.....2. Misuse and Abuse Power .... 3. Grab Money as much as possible ... ... !!!

concern_paki

5-3-2011_81032_l.jpg

Mr. Z have no idea what he is talking about there and what he is taking the credit for ..... he is igniting a heap of combustible products out there and it would be harder for him, establishment of Pakistan and Pakistan Armed Forces to save Pakistan from that .... get an answer for that question now... that OBL was in Pakistan and your government and agencies keep on saying that he is not in Pakistan..... you did not knew that before or did you provided him shelter ..... It is the hardest time Pakistan is ever facing in its history because of our incapable leaders, complete failure of foreign policies ...... no merit for the persons sitting on key positions.... they really do not know what to say, when to say, whom to say, how to act, how to react and take actions ...... they do not know anything ...only 3 things they do know ...1. Corruption.....2. Misuse and Abuse Power .... 3. Grab Money as much as possible ... ... !!!

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)
New twist in the Pakistani politics and especially in the whole region :13:!
Wake up people, stop sectarianism and stand firm against the enemy especially against your own government.

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)

I am sure pakistani army is not sleeping , there must be some high level planing that they dont want to public. If army was not capable i guarantee you that USA would have snatched our nukes by now. try to think how difficult game they are playing. we just sit here and start bashing.
What makes you think, he hasn't yet!!

PkRevolution

United States awakened Pakistan Army from deep sleep. Pakistan Army did not know what was happening!!!!

Pakistan Army did not know what was happening in Pakistan. Pakistan Army and Air Force both failed protecting borders.

5-3-2011_69747_1.gif

http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/may2011-daily/03-05-2011/u69747.htm

It is high time to come and face nation. Hiding is not an answer.

Mr. Kyani Himmat e Mardan, come forward and face your nation.

u69747.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

Imranpak

Re: United States awakened Pakistan Army from deep sleep. Pakistan Army did not know what was happening!!!!

In that case we also have the right to attack India for supporting terrorism in Balochistan, FATA and killing Pakistanis on the samjhauta express!. Talk is cheap, lets see the Indian's attack us openly if they dare!

I doubt he said such a thing, such comments can never be proved.

usmanjee786

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: United States awakened Pakistan Army from deep sleep. Pakistan Army did not know what was happening!!!!

they dont dare they just ken fight behind ur back history tells us or they can dance infront of you for money what have they done in past history ........ready to do any thing infront of mughels del angrez ....and now rest of da world .......if pakistan is strugling a bit now a dayz dont worry WE WILL RISE AGAIN
In that case we also have the right to attack India for supporting terrorism in Balochistan, FATA and killing Pakistanis on the samjhauta express!. Talk is cheap, lets see the Indian's attack us openly if they dare!

I doubt he said such a thing, such comments can never be proved.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)

کیانی صاحب، چرس پی کر سو رہے ہو. یا بھنگ پی رکھی ہے، ڈوب مرنے کا مقام ہے اگر ایسی ہی اہلیت تو آپ سے اچھا پھجا پاے والا چیف آف آرمی اسٹاف بن سکتا ہے.