Khallas

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Samaa TV removed the POLL

Possibly after getting threats from MQM (bigsmile)

Zalalaat MQM ka moqadar hain - Jahan Jahan bhi jayen gaye Zaleeel hi hoon gaye - MQM ko koi aur nahin KARACHI ki hi awammm chowk per ultaaa latka kar mare gi...;)

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yeh [MENTION=22002]Mehwish[/MENTION] ali aur MQM keh supporters keh moan per itna bara thappar hai keh agar ghairat mand huai tu kuch dinon tak isss forum sai zaroor duur rahain gai!!!

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Yeh @Mehwish ali aur MQM keh supporters keh moan per itna bara thappar hai keh agar ghairat mand huai tu kuch dinon tak isss forum sai zaroor duur rahain gai!!!

To your great disappointment........Ghairat is a word not to be found in their dictionary.

Rizwan2012

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Altaf Bhai ke chaal nehin cheli apna mon ke khei. Pehlay news mea yeah keha ka Quaid e Azam yeah chatay tha (apna agenda) us ka baad dur ke kori la kar aai ka refrendum karoun ga aur phir Samaa ma zaria test poll kia aur jab mon ke khei to adjustment ka lia chand din delay kar dia. Bohar makar log hain yeah sab.

Rizwan2012

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Bhai un ke dictionary mea gharat lafz hay ba gharat nehin hay kioun ka un ko gharat ke to defination chaia lakin bagharat ke nehin kioun ka bagharat to ism e ba musamam hay un ka lia

desicad

Re: Pakistani's hate to MQM

MQM wins bcoz of their ghundapan and their bhai's (bigsmile)
you are saying this may be because of the hatred for mqm........fact is they have a huge support base that includes large number of educated voters......

Mehrushka

you are saying this may be because of the hatred for mqm........fact is they have a huge support base that includes large number of educated voters......

First time you gave me a chance to use this....(yapping)(yapping)....................................(bigsmile)

desicad

First time you gave me a chance to use this....(yapping)(yapping)....................................(bigsmile)
why (yapping)(yapping)..........what part of the statement is incorrect?............

Mehrushka

why (yapping)(yapping)..........what part of the statement is incorrect?............

mqm is a terrorist party and thats that...:angry_smile:..........now dont tell me altaf is your fav leader(bigsmile)

Humi

you know you are right that a lot of their supporters are well educated...I have noticed that as well..but [MENTION=33654]Mehrushka[/MENTION] is right too, they do involve themselves in a lot of violence as well especially for votes..

desicad

mqm is a terrorist party and thats that...:angry_smile:..........now dont tell me altaf is your fav leader(bigsmile)
only asked what was wrong with my statement?.........:(.........and I have nothing to do with altaf, just stated a fact............

Humi

I think almost all of our political parties succeed in terrorising the public..:(

desicad

you know you are right that a lot of their supporters are well educated...I have noticed that as well..but @Mehrushka is right too, they do involve themselves in a lot of violence as well especially for votes..
may be, but they do have a large committed vote bank of their own...........