Paradigm Shift

Birinci Ferik

Voter (50+ posts)
The PAF may not have intended for it to have happened like it did---but the results of that day's---day light strike and skirmish over kashmir has many a powers shook up---concerned---and looking for answers---answers that may not be easy to find and consequences no easy to confront---.

The first major combat of two equally well equipped air forces of the world has some shocking results for the major powers to analyze and assess---.

The myth of the Israeli / French / Russian technology on one side---and on the other side---Chinese technology with ruthless and brutally efficient PAF brains behind that technology in operation.

The PAF ---after living all thru those years on sanctions---and as Air Marshall Latif quoted Gen Mushhy " we went with pockets full of money and no one would sell us the fighter aircraft---"---the PAF had a grudge against the claimed powers to be---they were mad as hell---mad as a hornets nest disturbed in the dark of the night---continuously being blamed for every wrong that was done in India by the Indians themselves on their own---.

The Indians came by choice---at a time and place of their choosing---openly threatening the Pakistan military---and yet they had to trun tail.

In return---Pakistan's response of retaliation at a time and place of their own choosing was not taken seriously---and there were many who had reservations about it---.

But when Pakistan struck back---the strike was made in the light of the day---for the world and the public to see---it was masterful---it was tactful---it was ruthless and it was brutal---.

Nobody in the world---no military power in the world expected that kind of retaliation by the pak military---.

And as they say---" success has many fathers---and defeat is an orphan---"---suddenly the Indian air force felt like it had been orphaned by its very own---. Indian Prime minister after reviewing the losses---had the realization dawn on him that his aircraft were not capable of defending the motherland until and unless he did not have the most modern Rafales---.

that was just one small part of the picture---. The bigger and the larger part of the picture was the Pakistan / China fighter / China EW package and china weapons broke the spell of the modern Israeli / Russian / French EW package---made it go to sleep and spun their own magic in Chinese and Pakistani and made the enemy fall from the skies---.

This was unexpected---was not a part of the picture---was not supposed to happen---was not allowed to happen---but it did---.

The unexpected successful exposure of the unknown newer weaponry into the air combat field by the PAFhas had an eye popping effect in many a leading nations of the world---. The weapons system that was known to be below par and docile turned out to be a monster---.

I would not be surprised if mother China was equally surprised by the effectiveness of its weapons---

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
As a fighter aircraft enthusiast, I was equally surprised by the fact that JF-17 Thunder downed a Sukhoi SU-30. This is like the war of David and Goliath. And David A.S won. JF-17 thunder Block 1 have given chills to many nations. I am sure Block 3 and Block X will change the air superiority of South Asia. Wait for BLOCK 3 and the stealth Block X. They will never know what hit them. Mirroring tech.. just a hint.

fawad ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hahahahahahahahaha

Itni oonchi mat choro please
F16 downed the mig... American technology did 99% of the job, yeh brilliant mind of Pakisan kidher sai aagaya.. thora sa kam please

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hahahahahahahahaha

F16 downed the mig... American technology did 99% of the job, yeh brilliant mind of Pakisan kidher sai aagaya.. thora sa kam please

Thats what India is claiming.. No Sir. I beg to differ. They are not showing carcass of Su-30 due to severe humiliation. Su-30 was downed by JF-17 Block 3. Both nations are mum because of Russian cries. I assure you JF-17 B3 downed Su-30.

Only the truly experienced pilots are allowed to touch JF-17 B3 prototype. If you know what I mean. It has some stealth tech.

alimula

Senator (1k+ posts)
Modern Gun Technology is important but man behind gun should be more skill full and important.

چاہے کتنے ہی ماڈرن اور لیٹسٹ ٹیکنالوجی کے جہاز خرید لیں لیکن پاکستانی پائلٹ کی مہارت کہاں سے لائیں گے یہ انڈین

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)
Hahahahahahahahaha

and what makes you say that Indian aircraft was shot down by F-16? agar oopar wala baqol tomharay chor raha hai tou tomhari baat ko kaise sahee tasleem kar liya jaye...jabke halat o waqihat sab ke sab oss ke khilaf ja rahay hain...???? Any good reason Mr. Chief Minister?

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
and what makes you say that Indian aircraft was shot down by F-16? agar oopar wala baqol tomharay chor raha hai tou tomhari baat ko kaise sahee tasleem kar liya jaye...jabke halat o waqihat sab ke sab oss ke khilaf ja rahay hain...???? Any good reason Mr. Chief Minister?

PAF took down two IAF planes and that's the bottom line. Tumhara Baap Rifle se marey ya machine Gun say, would it make any difference to you?

monty786

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
In my opinion, no country would reveal the complete details/tactics/weapons used in a combat. I think paf is adopting the same methodolgy - very sensibly i may add. Whether SU 30 was downed by jf 17 or f 16, it is a huge event and success. Pakistan zindabad

Iconoclast

Hahahahahahahahaha

Where did you get that information? out of your rectal opening as Noora and Maryam were shoving more phatwarism in?
Lol what a toolbag.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Plus the morale of Indian forces was shot down on the ground too..... and after the clouds of smoking debris got cleared, the warmongering face of modi and India came shining out.... killing the western supportive thinktanks and our liberals at the same time..... Too sweet to handle..... ?

jani1

جانی اِن نمک مرچوں پر تھوڑی اور روشنی ڈالیں اِس آدھی لائن سے تسلّی نہیں ہوئی

ڈاکٹر صاحب۔۔۔آپ صاحب ذوق معلوم ہوتے ہیں۔ ?۔۔

naeem498

Councller (250+ posts)
This was a miracle of Allah. No JF-17 or F16 or whatever will protect Pakistan until and unless Allah will's.
If we try to go away from the path of Allah, even the stealth would not be able to save the honor of Pakistan. These technologies are of course important but what the decider is, is not having greater technology.

See the example in our neighbourhood. It was un-imaginable.