PCB restores Afridi permission to play abroad: Fined Rs 45 lacs.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan restores Afridi permission to play abroad
space2.jpg

Updated on: Thursday, June 16, 2011 7:37:35 PM
sendbinary.aspx

LAHORE: Pakistan's Cricket Board reinstated a no-objection certificate Thursday, clearing former captain Shahid Afridi to join Hampshire in England's Twenty20 tournament, a disciplinary committee said.
"The committee unanimously decided to fine him 4.5 million rupees ($53,000) for various breaches of the code of conduct," Pakistan Cricket Board legal adviser Taffazul Rizvi announced on behalf of the committee.

"The committee also recommended his NOCs to play abroad be restored, which the Pakistan Cricket Board has endorsed," said Rizvi. AGENCIES

http://www.samaa.tv/newsdetail.aspx?ID=33094

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
wah zardari wah,kya baat ha tumhari,jamhuriyat k chahnay walo ki khair,kahan kahan se zardari paisa niklwa leta ha,kal prizes diye aj fine kr lya,salman butt k 80lac bhi mar gaye.zardari is liye k itna nalaiq admi(ijaz butt) us ne lagay hua ha.pcb is was the only govt institute in profit.lets c where it stands now!!!!

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I accept my mistake but will not apologise: Afridi

AFP

af543afp1.jpg
“I accept my mistake but will not apologise. The committee has summoned me later Thursday and after their verdict I will speak to the media again.” -Photo by AFP

LAHORE: Pakistan’s former captain Shahid Afridi refused to apologise to authorities Thursday after appearing before a disciplinary committee to face charges of misbehaviour.
The 31-year-old announced his retirement from international cricket after being dumped as one-day captain and then criticised the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), refusing to play under its current management.
The PCB said Afridi violated the players’ code of conduct, suspended his central contract and revoked permission for him to play abroad, preventing him from joining Hampshire in the ongoing Twenty20 league in England.
It summoned Afridi to appear before a three-man disciplinary committee in Lahore, where he said he had been forced into making a mistake.
“I accept my mistake but will not apologise. The committee has summoned me later Thursday and after their verdict I will speak to the media again,” he told reporters after the meeting.
The three-man committee is made up of former Test opener Shafiq Ahmed, Sultan Rana and Usman Wahla, and is expected to submit a report to the PCB.
Afridi’s lawyer Mehmood Mandviwala has said he hopes the all-rounder will get back his permission to play abroad, which would allow him to play in next month’s Sri Lankan Premier League.
The stand-off began last month after Afridi publicly criticised coach Waqar Younis for meddling in team selection during a one-day series against the West Indies, which Pakistan won 3-2

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
That is CALLED Pakistan. Think about POOR man and his frustraction over justice system

can he get JUSTICE??????????? This is called PAKISTAN. MAROO yeah MAR jaoo

92behzad

Citizen
This is simply win win for Ijaz Butt. What can we do in this country is just sit back and watch what all is happening in the country. I feel sorry for justice in this country. Like rangers killing video was edited, the reality is diffrent. But DG Rangers was removed on the orders from judiciary.

I dont think, Afridi will get any justice... But still so many people has expectations with Afridi that he could do something right for Pakistan and PCB. But now, no words.

Now PCB is in win win siuation although i think Afridi was right. What to say now...

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is simply win win for Ijaz Butt. What can we do in this country is just sit back and watch what all is happening in the country. I feel sorry for justice in this country. Like rangers killing video was edited, the reality is diffrent. But DG Rangers was removed on the orders from judiciary.

I dont think, Afridi will get any justice... But still so many people has expectations with Afridi that he could do something right for Pakistan and PCB. But now, no words.

Now PCB is in win win siuation although i think Afridi was right. What to say now...

if you ever think to do something for Pakistan, THEY WILL KILL U or you have to be in UNDER THEIR SHOES,

Dont you SEE AFridi - A NATIONAL HERO, BEGGING FOR PLAYINNG, ahahahahah Pakistan Zindabad