Pervez Musharaf thrashes Indian media on latest tesnsion - Anchor forcefully finishes the program *C

alimohsan52

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Pervez Musharaf Blowing Indian Media on Indian channel ! MUST WATCH

One must praise General Pervez Musharraf for his defence of Pakistan and the armed forces on Indian channels.

Some of our other politicians just become complete pussies in front of Indian anchors.

I also want General Musharraf to become head of MQM, I think he will be a good replacement to Altaf.

Last edited:

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I hate Mush but, he did a Good job in this interview.

accord7362

MPA (400+ posts)

Cheetha laga hay yar , he is true soldier & by heart true Pakistani, lot lot better then current pathetic politicians :smashfreakB:

Pure_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)

musharraf ki sab se bari galti sirf yeh the k wo chor drwazay se iktidar me aya tha...kuch aur galtyan bhi ho gayen us se magr wo in choron haramyon se to hazar guna acha deliver kr gya awam ko....koi manay ya na manay kyun k jab taassub ka parda aqal pr pr jata hai to insan kisi bhi daleel ko nahi maanta

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)

Agreed , though i am not a fan of Mushi , he has done some blunders while governing pakistan but no one can doubt his patriotism and his commitment with our armed force
One must praise General Pervez Musharraf for his defence of Pakistan and the armed forces on Indian channels.

Some of our other politicians just become complete pussies in front of Indian anchors.

I also want General Musharraf to become head of MQM, I think he will be a good replacement to Altaf.

jazbati

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Pervez Musharaf thrashes Indian media on latest tesnsion - Anchor forcefully finishes the program

This is what Indians are always good. They can talk BS about their cricket team but when it comes to their nation defend or army then they really dont compromise or even bring the reality, they obey what their establishment tells them to do so. Perhaps their media cares about nations emotions or ratings, but our media is sold.

Researcher

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Pervez Musharaf thrashes Indian media on latest tesnsion - Anchor forcefully finishes the program

Can someone please share the complete interview? In his last program on Pakistan, this 'editor in chief' / Anchor was going nuts. Well done Musharraf to put him down to his place.

(Now-a-days, lots of Indians are sharing their Air Chief's irresponsible statement.)

Why Pakistani media and social media has not capitalized on statement of widow and brother of butchered Indian soldier that the dead body is not his body. While Indian officials did not let anyone come close to body.

Last edited:

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)

geo musharraf sahib you have made every pakistani proud

hammad78

MPA (400+ posts)

The anchor is really an *******. I have been watching his shows for last two weeks. He doesn't let the Pakistani guests speak but give full opportunity the Indian participants to speak.

Fazal Hamid

MPA (400+ posts)

Mushraf!!! I hate you due to Jammia Hafsa attack....but thanks for today response to bloody indian Media!!!

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)

This anchor is a complete douche. Good to see mushy ripped him a new one. Can someone post the full interview plz.

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)

this man did a great job asswell , I've seen the programe live,

maybe on the internet they have deleted the parts where the Pakistani gen was dominating the debate

magicjack

Banned

Great Musharraf, he is a true lion. This is a kick on the face of chicken hearted leaders like ***** Nawazu, Chore Zardari and their likes. We really need Musharraf for stability of Pakistan. he is our great leader, long live Gen Musharraf

alimohsan52

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Jeeva Jeeva Jeeva Pakistan, Pakistan, Pakistan Jeeva Pakistan

:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin

Kunphushus

Councller (250+ posts)

Only Musharraf and Zaid Hamid can give a befitting reply to hawkish Indian media. We can differ with their views, but when it comes to defending Pakistan on Indian Media, these are the best choices.

he used to hate and bark in same way before he came in to power he did kargil as well ..but when he came in to power he start behaving like an agent so i wont appriciate i know his blood ...now what ever he says i dont trust him .. he f... pakistan .. just saying to line which is papoular we cant forget ur crimes .. pufff hate musharaf