PIA denied fuel at Jeddah and Oslo airports

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
PIATwo-more-planes-grounded..1.jpg

Another proof that Market forces are much more powerful than the love of UMMAH. Just pointing out that you need to understand Economics, rhetorics is useless!

http://www.geo.tv/GeoDetail.aspx?ID=31306&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

KARACHI: Pakistan International Airlines has been denied fuel at the Oslo and Jeddah airports owing to nonpayment of dues, Geo news reported.

According to sources PIA owes $35,00000 to the supplier.

A notice has been issued to Pakistan’s flagship carrier in this regard.

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
yaar its simple there is no rhetoric. they should be fair in their bussiness dealing. if you have trust deficit with even your brother he is not going to help you. these countries are never our brothers like saudi arabia or others.

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
You understand subsidies? You understand deficits? You understand losses?

CHEAPER is the Problem!

How is not paying YOUR FAIR SHARE ISLAMIC? Either change your avatar pic or be fair.

CHEAPER....! ! !

India provide more cheaper fares for Hajees then PIA.
Shame on us.

Last edited:

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
its not just TRUST deficit. Its ACTUAL DEFICIT! lol

Numbers dont lie.

yaar its simple there is no rhetoric. they should be fair in their bussiness dealing. if you have trust deficit with even your brother he is not going to help you. these countries are never our brothers like saudi arabia or others.

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Its the damn Jews I tell ya...they do not want to see PIA become the worlds largest fleet. Israel is behind the demise of PIA with the help of Indian RAW agents.

We should further cut our already no ties with Israel to protect the sanctity of the brotherhood.

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
lol.. Awesome!

Just to add more irony you should have stated

"HINDUstan Zindabad..."

Thats pretty messed up, a "Hindu" nation provides cheaper flights for Hajj than a neighbouring Muslim nation.

I honestly think its Darwinism at work here. Let them learn it the hard way. What really saddens me is the next generation will bear the brunts of their mistakes. Where's the justice then? God has a weird sense of justice too... i guess.
Then India Zinda Bad

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
a$$holes..

Damn you Israel! damn you!

Its the damn Jews I tell ya...they do not want to see PIA become the worlds largest fleet. Israel is behind the demise of PIA with the help of Indian RAW agents.

We should further cut our already no ties with Israel to protect the sanctity of the brotherhood.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
The main problem we have is that we have to bring in islam and Muslims in everything....Why should we be providing cheaper prices....it should be fair market prices

Its time we forget UMMAH thing and use our logical thinking

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Islam k thekedaaroun ko yaad dilana zaroori hai k wo sirf thekedaar nahi.. Islam k thekedaar hain. Notice how these cyber-jihadis will disappear when you argue with them on numbers..

Bringing Islam and Ummah in this article was meant as a sarcasm. No offence to anybody guys.

The main problem we have is that we have to bring in islam and Muslims in everything....Why should we be providing cheaper prices....it should be fair market prices

Its time we forget UMMAH thing and use our logical thinking

BuTurabi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lol.. Awesome!

Just to add more irony you should have stated

"HINDUstan Zindabad..."

Thats pretty messed up, a "Hindu" nation provides cheaper flights for Hajj than a neighbouring Muslim nation.

I honestly think its Darwinism at work here. Let them learn it the hard way. What really saddens me is the next generation will bear the brunts of their mistakes. Where's the justice then? God has a weird sense of justice too... i guess.

I thought that but got lost in Rhyme . . . . .(bigsmile)

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I think Pakistani passport application should be amended to add questions on few more religions along with Qadiyanis
1. Are you a jew?
2. Are you a gypsy?

This is important. We need to protect Islam..... from ourselves.
I thought that but got lost in Rhyme . . . . .(bigsmile)

BuTurabi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think Pakistani passport application should be amended to add questions on few more religions along with Qadiyanis
1. Are you a jew?
2. Are you a gypsy?

This is important. We need to protect Islam..... from ourselves.

and
Why are you a jew?
Why you are not Muslim?