PIA denied fuel at Jeddah and Oslo airports

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think Pakistani passport application should be amended to add questions on few more religions along with Qadiyanis
1. Are you a jew?
2. Are you a gypsy?

This is important. We need to protect Islam..... from ourselves.
3. Sex?
And the answer: No, I am not married!

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its the damn Jews I tell ya...they do not want to see PIA become the worlds largest fleet. Israel is behind the demise of PIA with the help of Indian RAW agents.

We should further cut our already no ties with Israel to protect the sanctity of the brotherhood.

Lol, you should cut your ties to all the world ;)

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think Pakistani passport application should be amended to add questions on few more religions along with Qadiyanis
1. Are you a jew?
2. Are you a gypsy?

This is important. We need to protect Islam..... from ourselves.

and
Why are you a jew?
Why you are not Muslim?
What the hell?.....:lol:......you guys crack me up....
Are you a gypsy?.......Why are you not muslim?.......[hilar]

eysonm

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=24375]AsifAmeer[/MENTION] whats news in it. Man it happens when revolution is knocking the door. how will people pissed off, if they wont get such news. i am happy that we r just denied petrol. Both the countries r playing their proxy wars in our motherland, by either funding or sending its troops. but one thing is for sure once we'l rise, then u'l see the surprise.

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@AsifAmeer whats news in it. Man it happens when revolution is knocking the door. how will people pissed off, if they wont get such news. i am happy that we r just denied petrol. Both the countries r playing their proxy wars in our motherland, by either funding or sending its troops. but
one thing is for sure once we'l rise, then u'l see the surprise.
yeh to sher hui gawa......irshad!!!!

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@AsifAmeer whats news in it. Man it happens when revolution is knocking the door. how will people pissed off, if they wont get such news. i am happy that we r just denied petrol. Both the countries r playing their proxy wars in our motherland, by either funding or sending its troops. but one thing is for sure once we'l rise, then u'l see the surprise.

Pakistan is in much bigger danger from Saudi than any other country in the world. Saudis have direct links to the Army which is a state within a state. No law in Pakistan is applicable to a serving military person. He can come into your house, rape you and your kids and all you can do is expect a commission to be formed after 90 days which produces a BS report after another 90 days saying that the culprits need to be apprehended and another committee should be formed. The formula is then rinsed and repeated.

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
BINGO!

You know this whole memogate thing. You are looking at the core of this issue. Haqqani, however horrible traiter he may be, this is the problem Haqqani is up against - State within a State.

What I fail to understand is why the Pak (Pak?) Fauj is never questioned on its own shortcomings.

[MENTION=18621]eysonm[/MENTION] Dude, Khan simply cant do it! He is going to underdeliver severely. or simply get killed. Pakistan isnt a country. Its a serfdom land. (i.e. a land of serfs)

Pakistan is in much bigger danger from Saudi than any other country in the world. Saudis have direct links to the Army which is a state within a state. No law in Pakistan is applicable to a serving military person. He can come into your house, rape you and your kids and all you can do is expect a commission to be formed after 90 days which produces a BS report after another 90 days saying that the culprits need to be apprehended and another committee should be formed. The formula is then rinsed and repeated.