PMLN's Abid Sher Ali spotted in a London Restaurant having an argument

Cape Kahloon

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oor yeh qoom pochti ha Reyast madina keyoon ne bani?
Bhai Reyast Madina main yeh abu jahill ( Abid share Ali) ne tha.
Yeah ess Qoom ka MNA tha jo pochti ha tabdele keyoon ne aee

Champion 01

یہ ہے ان چور اور ہرام کی اولاد کی اوقات، یہ لوگ دنیا میں کہیں بھی نکلے، گالیاں، جوتے، بیعزتی، حقارت ان کا مقدر ہیں، اللہ ان کو اس سے بھی زیادہ رسوائ دے گا انشااللہ۔

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
یہ گشتی فراری حرام کی ماری امرتسری کنجر دلے ہاراں والے اور گشتی نچھو بائی کی اولاد ہے یہ جنرل ضیا کے پالے ہوئے کتے ہیںُ نطفہ حرام اور مودی کو اپنی ماں کا خصم بنانے والے کمی کمین گھٹیا نیچ بے غیرت اور طوائف نسل حرام کی سٹ پاکستان سے لوٹ کر بھاگے ہوئے نطفہ حرام منی لانڈر۔ اور ضیا کے پالے ہوہے دوغلی نسل کے کتے

Blog360

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
yeh jahan bhi jain gay ,,gand hi dalain gay. in say kisi achay kaam ki umeed hi nai

Hate_Nooras

I urge any Patriotic PK to give him and all Nooras hell in London. Often there isn't much we can do but in this case we can. These haraamis should never be able to enjoy a minutes peace with their stolen billions.

Islamabadiya

I urge any Patriotic PK to give him and all Nooras hell in London. Often there isn't much we can do but in this case we can. These haraamis should never be able to enjoy a minutes peace with their stolen billions.
Why don’t you start with those sitting in power who let him go, whoever they may be?
Also think about where is zaradri’s looted money and why haven’t we receive anything yet?
Or are you as well waiting for an honest capable and dedicated govt to come?

Hate_Nooras

Why don’t you start with those sitting in power who let him go, whoever they may be?
Also think about where is zaradri’s looted money and why haven’t we receive anything yet?
Or are you as well waiting for an honest capable and dedicated govt to come?
I agree that the Judiciary that let NS go for a 100rp needs to be held accountable and then those that gave him the deal. AZ has paid 31bn, a pittance compared to the billions stolen buy its start. Before we can deal with the crooked politicians let's hang the judges that these guys own.
I think IK is honest, sincere and in difficult circumstances done a good job.

wasiqjaved

Someone should start a trend Gawal_Mandi_Ki_FillInBlanks
70VJSNcl.jpg