Police should first arrest IK & Tahir Qadri , we Will resist if Police tires to arrest Molana Abdul

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Maulvi aziz will resist arrest...

Yeah i m serious they r always ready to sell themselves they will 16 year old girls n then one girl will marry 10 mens in a year aur iss pimp k mitabiq yeh bilkul islami hoo gaa

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)

His brain is not thick he is a pimp iss ki majbori hai n he is doin since zia's regime abi buisness boom kar raha hai he wants to b on top all he wants is to sell his girls to ISIS.

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)

Agreed! But IK and TUQ should also be arrested. Why MI (Military Inc) and Govt. are sitting on same table time with a wanted person such as IK and they had allow TUQ to fly away ??? All those are big question

Your comments best exemplify when stupidity borders insanity!!!!!!!

Look, no matter how much you're against anyone, at least be reasonable in passing out comments.

Read my lips now:

IK/TUQ FIRS WERE REGISTERED BY A PANICKED GOVT AS STRATEGICAL MOVE! THEY HAD NO FOUNDATION AS SUCH!

FIR against this ******* was registered at the behest of CIVIL SOCIETY!!!!!

Hence, one big difference.

HORUS

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Its Um-e-Hasan's dream, she made a video for ISIS fasadis..........I reckon shemale mulla, dressed in a burqa will get some action too if he/she is sent to ISIS controlled areas

U mean his wife presented her self in international market......................:lol:

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is zaleel insaan ko koi yaad karaye key Imran Khan 7 saal pehle Lal Masjid per hue operation ko bhi condemn karchuka tha kyunki udhar bachoun ke marejane ki bhi news aayi thi. Lekin kya karein, yeh Abdul Aziz jaise saanp tau apne saath neiki karnewale ko bhi dusne se baaz nahi aate. Yeh auqat hay in Takfiri janwaroun ki....Parvez Musharraf nay bilkul theek kiya tha is Burqay wali sarkar aur inke khadimoun ke saath

php_web

Councller (250+ posts)

i don't mind personal attack but they are not fair.

Once the FIR is registered by law police need to take next step as describe in LAW - rather then trying to figure out "state of mind" of complainant. They should evaluate complainant state of mind before FIR...

IK/TUQ they do have non-bailable warrants from ATC

http://www.dawn.com/news/1144006

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)

U mean his wife presented her self in international market......................:lol:

she was doing marketing look at the video this is what she was doing .the message was baghdadi we hve a whole sale buisness here we hve chicks and they r totally brainwashed them they r now good to go .order us so that we can send these teenagers .this is what happened in tunisia girls got married with 7 or 8 mens in 2 year and according to them "yeh sab sharia k ain mutabiq thaa"