Policy Matters - 5th August 2011 - * Exclusive Interview with Imran Khan*

Policy Matters

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

78666aa521399700906a793967604ea8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
​LEARNING OUTCOME INTERVIEW.... MAIN SAMJHTA HUN K PAKISTAN MAI IS CALIBER KA OR KOI POLITICIAN HAI NAHI HAI JO AISA ZABARDAT OR INFORMATIVE INTERVIEW DEY SAKEY,....

I LOVE IMRAN KHAN,,,,, :You_Rock_Emoticon:

I LOVE PAKISTAN.... :d6c:

WE NEED IMRAN KHAN....:pakistan-flag-wavin

WE NEED BETTER PAKISTAN......
(jhanda)

jagga9

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
khan sahib jhoot bolo . is qaum k saatth ghaddari kero . aur ye sab aap ki qadmon main hon ge . ye sab aap ko sir per bithayen ge. Imran khan kis gandi qaum k haq ki baat kerty ho.
bhai g go to some western country they will give u the respect.
once day your muslim mullah will execute you on the basis of disinformation .

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
khan sahib jhoot bolo . is qaum k saatth ghaddari kero . aur ye sab aap ki qadmon main hon ge . ye sab aap ko sir per bithayen ge. Imran khan kis gandi qaum k haq ki baat kerty ho.
bhai g go to some western country they will give u the respect.
once day your muslim mullah will execute you on the basis of disinformation .

Wow....height of pessimism in your comments......

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Shukar hai Imran Khan said Gen Musharaf say alliance nahi ho sakti. I hope he sticks to his words. Alliance with Gen Musharaf is a pressure on Imran Khan from establishment but he is resisting that pressure. The problem is that the Jehangir Tareen & party are ok with Gen Musharaf. So IK is in trouble. However, any kind of alliance with Ghaddar Musharaf directly or indirectly will be an act which PTI will badly regret later on.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
This anchor is soooooooooooooooooo disgusting and irritating.....actually sorry to use this word but sahi ch****ya hai....it's so hard to see her. I totally stopped watching her programs and only watched this due to Imran Khan.

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
Shukar hai Imran Khan said Gen Musharaf say alliance nahi ho sakti. I hope he sticks to his words. Alliance with Gen Musharaf is a pressure on Imran Khan from establishment but he is resisting that pressure. The problem is that the Jehangir Tareen & party are ok with Gen Musharaf. So IK is in trouble. However, any kind of alliance with Ghaddar Musharaf directly or indirectly will be an act which PTI will badly regret later on.

Musharraf phobia ka ek nadir namoona,,,,,,,,,,,Musharraf se itna daro met wrna yeh nightmare ban jaega appka 2013 mein or next election tak Ghaddar ghaddar kehte kehte appki zuban thak jaegi

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Musharraf phobia ka ek nadir namoona,,,,,,,,,,,Musharraf se itna daro met wrna yeh nightmare ban jaega appka 2013 mein or next election tak Ghaddar ghaddar kehte kehte appki zuban thak jaegi

12 years mai tau zaban thaki nahi tau ab kaise thak jaye geeeee? :). I don't care what you call me (namoona or whatever) but i know one day when you grow up mentally, u'll realize what a sin you were committing by considering him a good guy.

ocean5

MPA (400+ posts)
naseem zehra is highly paid by western hierarchy she is asking questions on top of questions and dont let the others to give answers.she is a ***** who is part of those gernalists who are trying to give wrong information to peoples,she is trying to spread disinformation .she is chasmato and khajri.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
musharaf paksitan ka sab say bara ghadar hai .. oss nay na nawazshareef ko phansi lagai.. na zardari ko bulke 10 sal molk ko ghalt faislon say barbaad kia or akhir mein osssi nawaz sahreef or asif ppp ko govement nro ke zariye day kar bhag gaya .. or apney peechey eik or ghadar kiyani bhi chor gaya ... jo iss nro zada haqomat ki cheif justic ke ahkamat ke against madad kar raha hai apni extension ke silay men .. imran khan yeh qoam iss tarah rehana chati hai ,, imran khan mein aap ke hosley par fida ho gaya hon itna subar mujh mein nahe .. yor are great thanks for thinking so much for us ..

The Robust

Voter (50+ posts)
(IMRAN_____KHAN_____KA_____PEGHAAM_____QAUM_____KAY_____NAAM)
Humaray Pas Dunya Ki
2sri Barri Namak ki Kaan
5vi Barri Sonay ki Kaan
5vi Barri Koilay ki Kaan
7vi Barri Tambey ki Kaan
Phir B IMF Say Bheek?
2sra Bara Dam
3 Nuclear Reactors
5 dryaa
Phir B Har Waqt Light Gum?
6ti Barri Army
7vi Nuclear Power
No.1 Taqat-War Army
Phir B Drone Hamlon per Khamoshi?
7vi Barri Chawal ki Pedawaar
8vi Barri Gandum ki Pedawaar
5vi Barri Doodh ki Pedawaar
Phir B itni Mehngai?
WAJA SIRF.1
CORRUPT LEADERS
AUR
KHAMOSH AWAM
KHUDA K LIYE JAGO AUR APNE HAQ K LIYE BOLO
INQELAB K LIYE TAYAR HO JAO
AGAR PAKISTAN SAY PYAR HAIN TUUUUUUUUUU…
PLSSSSSSSSS FORWARD 2 ALL PAKISTANIS.
ALLAH humari madad farma. AMEEN…

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Very good program.
She asked a lot of critical questions and put Imran 'Moron' Khan on the defensive.

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
12 years mai tau zaban thaki nahi tau ab kaise thak jaye geeeee? :). I don't care what you call me (namoona or whatever) but i know one day when you grow up mentally, u'll realize what a sin you were committing by considering him a good guy.

In the next election u will see so many people commiting this sin,,, so if u can't call zardari or nawaz ghaddar who never gave anything to pak except killings in khi and alot of corruption cases u have no right to call musharraf Ghaddar,,,,,,This post is regarding the interview of IK and it has nothing to do with musharraf and ur every post and every cmnts includes Musharraf,,,,,,,People of pak know who is ghaddar or who is not so better concentrate on ur people which is comprised of rejected candidates from other parties and they r going to black mail IK if IK wants to form govt,,,better cleanup ur party rather than raising most stupid slogan of Ghaddar,,,,,,Coz that man served pak for 40 yrs and u only never did anything so better do anything for pak and then raise this slogan,,,,,