Politcal policies that will take us out of this crisis

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I will not talk about which political party will fix our problems, but i would like to hear what policies will improve our conditions.

Before talking solutions i would like to highlight our problems in an order of importance

1) Security - Both terrorism and crime
2) Power
3) Education
4) Inflation

Please add or change the problems according to your preference.

I will not go into details but here are short proposition and i can provide my detailed replies upon request

1) Gradual pull back from the war of terror. Stopping Drone attacks. Dismantling all military wings of religous and political organizations. Empowerment of police, enhancing thier budget and rights. Making police chief independent of political leaders and police hiring institutionalised. Crackdown against crime with utter ruthlessness. Making lower judiciray time-bound to give jugdments. Ammendments to laws and put Bhatta collection, land grabbing and drug acts under anti-terror laws.

2)Creation of Dams on an emergency basis. Dropping the KalaBagh Dam altogther. High allocation in the budget for Bhasha. Publice private parnership for hydel project. Lower reliance on thermal based power. High taxes on power intensive applicances. Higher tarrif for consumer that use more units. Putting electricity theft under criminal acts and collection of dues from govt. backed institutions.

3) Public private partnership. Imposition of running parrelel free schools in the afternoon for private schools, those who do not comply should pay 50% income tax. "Each one Teach one", all graduates should spend mandatory 50 hours a year (on hour a week) to teach in a Govt. School of thier are for free or donate a certain amount on thier school. Uniform education system for all - Gradual allignment of Private, govt and madarsa schools. 3% of non slashable budget allocation.

4) Our inflation is either supply side or dependent on international commodity prices therefore. 1) Changing oil prices on a quarterly basis than a monthly basis (every time petrol prics go up, everything goes up, but when they come down nothing comes down), complete survey of agricultural lands and crops, document them, and later tax them. Alligmnment of Govt pricing with international prices and stable crop targets with uniform yields. Import/Export arrangments with nieghbouring countries. Gradual hydel based power will also reduce power costs. High incentives to the oil and gas industry and making new explorations tax-free for 2 years. High monitoring of Govt. Borrowings and lowering interest rates.

aamirksa

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پاکستان کی ایسی کوئی پارٹی نظر نہیں آتی ، ہاں اگر چین کی حکومت پاکستان میں آجاۓ تو شائد کوئی آسرا ہوسکتا ہے

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeho to masla hai.

Parties yeh sab nahi karti, voter karwata hai.

the problem is that pakistani voter doesnt even know whats good for him. Half the time they are voting on the basis of language, region or religon.

Ask MQM, ANP or Molana party for thier vewi on power crisis and they will go mum. And the problem is that nobody will ever ask them this question.

PPP had a rental power plant prject which worked magically in thier favour and screwed us. PML N has never even said a word about how they gonna fix it. PTI says that they will improve the current set up as it is working at 70% capacity and increase its capacity utilization but the problem is that that will make us more thermal dependant.