Premium Membership - Path Forward on Siasat pk

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
raja g tusaan ke wee chalay gay tay forum boring hu ja see

its already almost one sided forum,
I think it is tiled so much now that (like IK), it is about to fall on one side because of its own weight.
The absence of a counterweight is a natural cause of destruction in engineering terms ?.

RajaRawal111

Your whole bitchfest is about not being allowed to post more than one thread per day. But no one has stopped you from taking part in other threads, but of course we know that you wont do because you are only interested in your own bongis and chawals and once again that kutta apni gali mein sher wali bakwas.
Yes you are right here.

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
I just gave you advice, not to waste the good Tarbiyt your parents did on you.
I have told you many times. The day Mariym will be seen taking over the string wheel. The Patwari inside men will take his last breath. Yes, I am fan of Shabaz Shareef, because I saw him working. These people have given the results.
And the corruption rant of IK is already showing its true worth. Told you that he admitted in UK court tthat JIT lied and over-exaggerated. But you are the one who did not even try to look into IK govts confession - so what can I do further.
پٹواری صاحب' میں تو سمجھا تھا،، کہ اب تک تم چیچوکی ملیاں سے آگے کسی جگہ پر 120 کی سپیڈ سے جا رہے ہونگے،،لیکن تُو تو ابھی لاری اڈے بھی نہیں پہنچا

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

I just gave you advice, not to waste the good Tarbiyt your parents did on you.
I have told you many times. The day Mariym will be seen taking over the string wheel. The Patwari inside men will take his last breath. Yes, I am fan of Shabaz Shareef, because I saw him working. These people have given the results.
And the corruption rant of IK is already showing its true worth. Told you that he admitted in UK court tthat JIT lied and over-exaggerated. But you are the one who did not even try to look into IK govts confession - so what can I do further.
Keep your advice to yourself because you are a two-faced snake.
You are a baygherat baandar who cursed my dad for no reason.
Now you don't deserve any respect. get lost you, moron.

Lucky I found that thread. read it and then shove your ass where the sun doesn't shine.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yes, I am fan of Shabaz Shareef, because I saw him working.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Patwari ne shouda paan aur planted photo ops ka naam working rakha huwa hai

Just a few examples of him "working" specially on his 56 companies! lol

images

shahbaz-rickshaw-670.jpg

Told you that he admitted in UK court tthat JIT lied and over-exaggerated.
? ? ? ? ? ? Yeh nai chawal sunnay ko milli hai

RajaRawal111

پٹواری صاحب' میں تو سمجھا تھا،، کہ اب تک تم چیچوکی ملیاں سے آگے کسی جگہ پر 120 کی سپیڈ سے جا رہے ہونگے،،لیکن تُو تو ابھی لاری اڈے بھی نہیں پہنچا
کیا مطبل ہے یار اس کا

RajaRawal111

Keep your advice to yourself because you are a two-faced snake.
You are a baygherat baandar who cursed my dad for no reason.
Now you don't deserve any respect. get lost you, moron.
Allah Mujhe maaf kure -- aor tun bhi maaf karo.
There is Something you are writing out of context I am sure. It definitely be in any reaction. And ask for forgiveness again.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think it is tiled so much now that (like IK), it is about to fall on one side because of its own weight.
The absence of a counterweight is a natural cause of destruction in engineering terms ?.

well if it goes completely one sided, it will be owners own loss

but think it still is probably only forum of this nature,

all this forum needs is a bit of moderation on abuse, and if they want a little fee, i think we should give them, after all, we do find it somewhat useful that we visit everyday

socrates khan

Councller (250+ posts)
Yaar awein chawlein naa maar. I've been on this forum waaaaaay longer than you. Most of the patwaris became jobless and left because majority were getting paid from nani media cell being run out of PM house as funds started to dry out so did the patwaris. Other wise it was a barrage of false propaganda by patwaris running multiple IDs and posting the same crap over and over. Anyone remember fools like fat amigo?

New patwaris have a maximum life span of 2 to 3 months. They come here thinking they will show everyone, but when they can't defend there ganj clan and get non stop chitrol they also run away.

I can imagine how worthless being a patwari would be right about now. Siyasi pyo is a convicted criminal, a wanted fugitive on the run, same with rest of the clan, senior leadership all out on bail and facing major corruption charges. And knowing all of them are guilty. And stories of corruption and destruction of country rampant, how can I being a patwari defend any of this?

اس فورم کی ہسٹری میں کچھ جُوٹھیں ایسی بھی رہی ہیں جن کو اُڑتے تیر اپنی گھانڈ میں پھسا کر خٹک ڈانس کرنے کی خارش رہی ہے ۔۔ تم بھی اگرچہ اسی قبیل کی پرانی رکھیل ہو۔۔۔ لیکن تمہاری خارش کی ایک بڑی وجہ اور بھی ہے۔۔۔ دراصل تمہارے جنیٹک زائچے میں ایک وحشی ہجوم کے تولیدی "ایکس" کا ڈھیر لگا ہوا ہے ۔۔۔ جن میں سے ایک "ایکس" کو ڈھونڈ کر تم نے اپنی آئی ڈی کی شناخت میں فکس کروا لیا ہے۔۔۔ لیکن جب تک تمام ہجوم کے تولیدی نشان تمہاری سیٹیزن شِپ کے اکاؤنٹ میں جمع نہیں کروا دئیے جاتے تم یونہی اپنی گھانڈ کو ستمِ مشق بنا کر لتر کھاتے رہو گے۔۔۔