Professor or sexual offender - عزتوں کا لٹیر

Narcissist

Banned
At this late age, it is not that easy to attract young students for some manipulated love. What a disgrace.....

I still sniff Jamati Propaganda behind the curtain : Those jamati ghundas did not even spare Imran khan few years back. They beat Imran khan really hard and locked him in a room for few hours.

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پروفیشنل تعلیم کے پروفیسرز اور ڈیپارٹمنٹ ہیڈز لامحدود اختیارات کے باعث طلبا اور طالبات کیلئیے فرعون کی مانند ہوتے ہیں. فائنل ایگزامز میں 'وائیوا-ووس' اور 'انٹرنل اسیسمنٹ' انکا سب سے مہلک ہتھیار ہوتا ہے. انکے اختیارات میں کمی اور طلبا و طالبات کے علمی کیرئیر پر کم سے کم اثر بہت ضروری ہے. چند کالی بھیڑوں کی وجہ سے یہ مقدس پیشہ بدنام ہو رہا ہے

moazzamniaz

the guy who is speaking behind the video is highly influenced by Indian media and Indian way of reporting, they way he is speaking it seems somebody picked these dialogues from an Indian movie.
بالکل صحیح کہا. مجھے بھی بہت برا لگا

sysman8

Councller (250+ posts)
the guy who is speaking behind the video is highly influenced by Indian media and Indian way of reporting, they way he is speaking it seems somebody picked these dialogues from an Indian movie.

Absoluty correct I was thinking that too...bikao Media of Pakistan

No2liberalExtermists

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
the accused if guilty must be punished appropriately. however, this media trail is also disturbing. if this habit continues then the media may try to blackmail people by accusing innocents. what do you guys think?

anyie1

students should have his big picture placed in some famous chouk( crossing ) in the city and let people spit on his face with media making movie. this is what should people do for anyone specially politicians if they do something like this. aaaaaaaaaaahe should be stoned to death. These courts are forcing people to take law in their hands.

hammad78

MPA (400+ posts)
Is Khabees Professor ne apnay office ke peechay aik special bedroom banwa rakha thaa jahan yeh izzatain loot aakrta thaa, Well Done Jamiat exposing this disgrace man

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
i know and i have seen girls jo viva /exams main jaan ker ziada tayyar ho ker jati hain ta keh ziada number milain

You are right! Even during regular classes some girls ( i am talking about my university) dress in a way to be noticed by professors and even though they are not good students still they score more because after class they usually run after professors to talk to them and even wander around their offices just to talk with them! Not all girls do like this, but those who do; after they get molested they shouldn't complain! They themselves brought this on.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
I have done my BE from Karachi. I know similar stories just after i passed out.
So i think one brother is right. Professors or Asst professors are KING OF THE JUNGLE.. They have all the numbers. They can ruin your career or make it..
May ALLAH save us from this fitna..