Prophet Muhammad's (S.A.W) Name Found in the Bible

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
[flv:2jvufgr3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm3sZfPwv1g[/flv:2jvufgr3]

The name "Muhammad" has been discovered in the Bible in the original Hebrew language.

In the 5th chapter of the Shir haShirim ( ??? ?????? ), which is one of the five megilot or Sacred Scrolls that are part of the Hebrew Bible or for short the "Song of Solomon" (also called "Song of Songs"). That chapter is giving a prophecy about an individual to come, a mystery man.

Song of Songs 5:15 compares this prophetic mystery man to the land of "Lebanon" which is the land of the Arabs. This implies that the mystery man would be an Arab.

Song of Songs 5:10 says: "My beloved is white and ruddy, pre-eminent above ten thousand." This is a prophecy of Prophet Muhammad as he conquered Mecca. It is a well known historically documented fact that in the year 630 CE Muhammad entered Mecca as the leader of an army of "ten thousand men". This verse and the preceeding verse (v. 11) also match Muhammad's physical discription as found in Muslim sources (light skin and black hair).

In reading the English translation of Song of Songs 5:16 it finishes the description by saying: "He is altogether lovely" but what most people don't know is that the name of that man was given in the original megilot. Here is the name written in ancient Hebrew as it appears in verse sixteen: ???? . It is read as : "Mahammad". According to Ben Yehuda's Hebrew-English Dictionary, it is correctly pronounced as "Mahammad".

If you don't believe me, go to these translator links, paste the name ???? and then translate it into English. You will see that ???? is translated as "Muhammad".

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Prophet Muhammad's Name Found in the Bible

MASHAHALLAH GREAT i knew that before shiekh ahmed deedat
done lot of reserch on this but still good efford on ur part to bring
us up to date regarding hebro dicitionary

oscar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ask some jew, and he will translate it in a different way.
I believe in Quran,that is full with proofs of prophethood of Muhammad (S.A.W).

khan afghan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Can someone translate the word ???? as it gives different meaning.
Before going further ,select the the above hebrow word from the original text
where an arrow will appear if you press the arrow that will give you automatic
translation into english hich is not the same as he decribed in the subject.
My request
is to please translate first than commints .And if it is true then ok
but if not than ban this person.I am a bit suspeciouse about this perosn.Please
translate firt before any comments.Thanks

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the Old Testament:

The Quran mentions in Surah Al-Araf chapter 7 verse 157:

"Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures) in the law and the Gospel".

MUHAMMAD (PBUH) PROPHESISED IN THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY:

Almighty God speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

The Christians say that this prophecy refers to Jesus (pbuh) because Jesus (pbuh) was like Moses (pbuh). Moses (pbuh) was a Jew, as well as Jesus (pbuh) was a Jew. Moses (pbuh) was a Prophet and Jesus (pbuh) was also a Prophet.

If these two are the only criteria for this prophecy to be fulfilled, then all the Prophets of the Bible who came after
Moses (pbuh) such as Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Malachi, John the Baptist, etc. (pbut) will
fulfill this prophecy since all were Jews as well as prophets.

However, it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is like Moses (pbuh):

i)
Both had a father and a mother, while Jesus (pbuh) was born miraculously without any male intervention.

[Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35 and also Al-Qur'an 3:42-47]

ii)
Both were married and had children. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not marry nor had children.

iii)
Both died natural deaths. Jesus (pbuh) has been raised up alive. (4:157-158)

Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac (pbut). The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).

Words in the mouth:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and whatever revelations he received from Almighty God he repeated them verbatim.

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

[Deuteronomy 18:18]

iv)
Both besides being Prophets were also kings i.e. they could inflict capital punishment. Jesus (pbuh) said, "My kingdom is not of this world." (John 18:36).

v)
Both were accepted as Prophets by their people in their lifetime but Jesus (pbuh) was rejected by his
people. John chapter 1 verse 11 states, "He came unto his own, but his own received him not."

iv)
Both brought new laws and new regulations for their people. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not bring any new laws. (Mathew 5:17-18).

It is Mentioned in the book of Deuteronomy chapter 18:19

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not harken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him."

Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned by name in the old testament:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."

"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters
of Jerusalem."

In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad
(pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet present.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the New Testament:

Al-Qur'an Chapter 61 Verse 6:

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said, 'O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.' But when he came to them with clear signs, they said, 'This is evident sorcery!' "

All the prophecies mentioned in the Old Testament regarding Muhammad (pbuh) besides applying to the Jews also hold good for the Christians.

John chapter 14 verse 16:
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."

Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which
proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not
come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you".

"Ahmed" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who praises" or "the praised one" is almost the translation of the
Greek word Periclytos. In the Gospel of John 14:16, 15:26, and 16:7. The word 'Comforter' is used in the English translation for the Greek word Paracletos which means advocate or a kind friend rather than a comforter.
Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos. Jesus (pbuh) actually prophesised Ahmed by name. Even the
Greek word Paraclete refers to the Prophet (pbuh) who is a mercy for all creatures.

Some Christians say that the Comforter mentioned in these prophecies refers to the Holy Sprit. They fail to realise
that the prophecy clearly says that only if Jesus (pbuh) departs will the Comforter come. The Bible states that the
Holy Spirit was already present on earth before and during the time of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb of Elizabeth, and again when Jesus (pbuh) was being baptised, etc. Hence this prophecy refers to none other than Prophet
Muhammad (pbuh).

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:

"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".

The Sprit of Truth, spoken about in this prophecy referes to none other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
NOTE: All quotations of the Bible are taken from the King James Version.

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
khan afghan said:
My request

Bismillah ir Rahman ir Raheem,

I have checked the translation and it is 100% accurate as shown in video...maashaAllah...it really increased my eemaan.

jazkallah khair

if you want to check please visit the following site and cut paste the hebrew word and translate it...
http://www.freetranslation.com/

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
khan afghan said:
My request

You should be banned actually... u looks Ajmal Qasab to me....using name Khan to look like Muslim...
We can find out non muslims by their behavior....

Every information is correct.
I checke it by myself. If u want to listen , click the site and listen the very last lime...
Saying "Muhammad".
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt3005.htm

In Arabic and hebrew, 4 letters in Muhammad (PBUH)
Quran can never be wrong

"khan afghan" is not totally wrong. Google translate is not showing the same translation as www.freetranslation.com. I was also surprised to see that translation on Google Translate. I suspect that it has been changed by google on purpose.

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
The name "Muhammad" has been discovered in the Bible

The name "Muhammad" (pbuh) has been discovered in the Bible (in the original Hebrew language). In the 5th chapter of the Shirr haShirim ( שיר השירים ), which is one of the five megilot or Sacred Scrolls that are part of the Hebrew Bible or for short the "Song of Solomon" (also called "Song of Songs"). That chapter is giving a prophecy about an individual to come, a mystery man.

Song of Songs 5:15 compares this prophetic mystery man to the land of "Lebanon" which is the land of the Arabs. This implies that the mystery man would be an Arab.

Song of Songs 5:10 says: "My beloved is white and ruddy, pre-eminent above ten thousand." This is a prophecy of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as he conquered Mecca. It is a well known historically documented fact that in the year 630 CE Muhammad (pbuh) entered Mecca as the leader of an army of "ten thousand men". This verse and the preceding verse (v. 11) also match Muhammad's (pbuh) physical description as found in Muslim sources (light skin and black hair).

In reading the English translation of Song of Songs 5:16 it finishes the description by saying: "He is altogether lovely" but what most people don't know is that the name of that man was given in the original megilot. Here is the name written in ancient Hebrew as it
appears in
verse sixteen
: מחמד . It is read as: "Mahammad" (pbuh).
According to Ben Yehuda's Hebrew-English Dictionary, it is correctly pronounced as "Mahammad" (pbuh).

If you don't believe me, go to these translator links, paste the name מחמד and then translate it into English. You will see that מחמד is translated as "Muhammad" (pbuh).
**********MASHAHALLAH GREAT ***********
Before Sheikh Ahmed deedat done lot of research regarding Hebron dictionary on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Senator (1k+ posts)
The name "Muhammad" (pbuh) has been discovered in the Bible (in the original Hebrew language). In the 5th chapter of the Shirr haShirim ( שיר השירים ), which is one of the five megilot or Sacred Scrolls that are part of the Hebrew Bible or for short the "Song of Solomon" (also called "Song of Songs"). That chapter is giving a prophecy about an individual to come, a mystery man.

Song of Songs 5:10 says: "My beloved is white and ruddy, pre-eminent above ten thousand." This is a prophecy of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as he conquered Mecca. It is a well known historically documented fact that in the year 630 CE Muhammad (pbuh) entered Mecca as the leader of an army of "ten thousand men". This verse and the preceding verse (v. 11) also match Muhammad's (pbuh) physical description as found in Muslim sources (light skin and black hair).

In reading the English translation of Song of Songs 5:16 it finishes the description by saying: "He is altogether lovely" but what most people don't know is that the name of that man was given in the original megilot. Here is the name written in ancient Hebrew as it
appears in
verse sixteen
: מחמד . It is read as: "Mahammad" (pbuh).
According to Ben Yehuda's Hebrew-English Dictionary, it is correctly pronounced as "Mahammad" (pbuh).

If you don't believe me, go to these translator links, paste the name מחמד and then translate it into English. You will see that מחמד is translated as "Muhammad" (pbuh).
**********MASHAHALLAH GREAT ***********
Before Sheikh Ahmed deedat done lot of research regarding Hebron dictionary on it.

Dear All,
It’s our genuine concern that Who is behind the disguise of KHAN AFGHAN as ”HE” ridicules ISLAM by denying the “STATUS” of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)! How dare the Allegorical ‘comment’ on the subject matter. Muslims are always steadfast in their belief and their “Faith” is much “Stronger” and un-shattered. Never forget “ISLAM” is not another ‘Religion’ like others as it’s a complete Code of ethical & moral livings being “Deen”. Moreover, my PC has become problematic and I may not be able to post another ‘Article’ soon. Ignore nave and idiots! Nevertheless, I am always available on [email protected] for a special attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dear All,
It’s our genuine concern that Who is behind the disguise of KHAN AFGHAN as ”HE” ridicules ISLAM by denying the “STATUS” of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (pbih)! How dare the Allegorical ‘comment’ on the subject matter. Muslims are always steadfast in their belief and their “Faith” is much “Stronger” and un-shattered. Never forget “ISLAM” is not another ‘Religion’ like others as it’s a complete Code of ethical & moral livings being “Deen”. Moreover, my PC has become problematic and I may not be able to post another ‘Article’ soon. Ignore nave and idiots! Nevertheless, I am always available on [email protected] for a special attention.

You are new here and dont know that guy at all. I have labeled him as Indian Hindu long time ago. He is here under Muslim name for shit disturbing, put him in iggy bin

thetruth

Citizen
My request

Confirmed and double checked it a long time ago.
Its a name you cannot translate a name in to another language.its the same in all languages.
check this site
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt3001.htm

you can listen to this Hebrew on the same site

http://media.snunit.k12.il/kodeshm/mp3/t3001.mp3

still if you want translation check this
http://www.freetranslation.com/

B

BrokenWing

Assalmoalikum bro thank you for your very valued post plus i wana add that we are over bilion but still we are living under threat of extention bcaz of non-muslims powers and think of a time when there were merely few hundered New muslims in prophet's(pbuh) Time But Allah keep them safe because Allah has to reveal this final true Religion.
Thank you.

syedalam1991

MPA (400+ posts)
BREAKING NEWS: Prophet Muhammad's Name Found in the Bible & Old Testament

Great video, watch and share please. If someone shared it before I apologize, my bro showed it to me and I feel like the whole world should watch it.