MPA (400+ posts)
PTI And PML-N have almost similar agenda

1)They were together in Long March To Restore Judges
2)They support an independent judiciary
3They want across the board accountibility through independent Commission
4)They are against Foreign intervention
5)They are popular in Urban Areas
6)They Believe change through ballet paper
This Alliance can change the fate of People Of Pakistan:)
60444_156909100999723_100000419020327_367589_5510428_n.jpg

1100373855-1.jpg

1100373855-2.gif

65982_159398827417417_100000419020327_381250_1248950_n.jpg

Last edited:

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
All corrupt parties now want alliance with PTI, they are the same people who have been looting this country for so many decades, PATHETIC ATTEMPT

Hazik

MPA (400+ posts)
hmm, these politicians all are same, they need power and money. Ask them is there any one who is ready for devotion.........better ask them

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am 100% sure k aanay walay waqt main PTI,JI,PML (N),Sindh ke National Parties, Mahmood Achakzai, JUI (P) not Molana Diesel doosri wali,,Sajid Mir as well, and sunni tehreek as well,, and PPP (Muraza Bhutto) group as well,,, aur might be possible k MQM bhe allaince ka hissa banay,, 50/50 chance hai. aur PPP k kuch log bhe iss allaince ka hissa bun jaien,, PML (Q), PML( Hum Khayal) k bhe kuch log iss alliance ka hissa banein gay,,, mujhey aisa hotay dikhai de raha hai, lets see k kya hota hai,,,

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
oh man this thread is not to discuss corruption allegation or any thing else,it is about future alliance,i think this alliance will form before elction if not then after election 100%chance of this alliance:)
Nawaz Sharif is corrupt while Imran Khan is a Hero.

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger
It all depends on Imran khan, He needs to be more diplomatic while dealing with other political parties. He criticizes Mian sahib , Zardari, Altaf and Maulana Fazlu rehman as well so it leaves a very less margin for any main political party to join hands with him. It will be good if PTI becomes the part of some grand opposition alliance other wise on its own i do not think PTI has enough candidates to bring any visible change in next election.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There was sure a cosy relationship two years back when IK was of the opinion that NS is a changed man, not anymore. PTI will make Lahore NS's Waterloo, history will repeat itself of that early ZA Bhutto's success from Lahore and which then was embraced by the whole country. Prentening to save the system, NS is saving his own skin. He is scared of very vocal PPP once booted out of office.

But then by diving the rightist vote, will PTI favor PPP, that is what makes me scared becasue NS is lesser evil in comparison with Zardari. NS took a position of boycotting the elections under Musharraf with PTI and JI before elections and then took a U turn, PTI has to keep that in mind of any future co-operation.

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
oh man this thread is not to discuss corruption allegation or any thing else,it is about future alliance,i think this alliance will form before elction if not then after election 100%chance of this alliance:)

Imran Khan should not make alliance with pml N, the Jagirdars are some nuisance.

You said they have similar agenda, Nawaz's party became super rich after election.

I do not think PTI has a money laundering agenda like of PML N

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
As for alliance,

If PML N has to share power with IK, then they would definitely try to fool IK and do haraam money choori.

fahadadeel

Voter (50+ posts)
I think Imran Khan should not join NS unless he has some good number of seats like MQM, so that he could create some pressure and could bring some change.

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who so ever join Sharif brothers, will face disaster afterward.
IJI and APQDM histories are enough to understand Sharif brothers.

new_world

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I think this is the best choice for both the party. Imran should Alliance with PML_N.

Presendent: NAWAZ Shareef
PM: Imran Khan (the Great)
CMPunjab: Shahbaz Shareef

tauseef-it

MPA (400+ posts)
No ! I don't want such Alliance

PML(N) is a Corrupt party, He sold Aimal Kansi to USA, He brought SRO for corruption, he De-railed democracy on 11-Nov-1999, he was a patriotic American DOG, His Daughter got Illegal admission in 1991 and so on

I don't wana see this human ******** with Great Imran Khan...............