PTI dharna of Islamabad will be crushed mercilessly and Islamabad residents will support this effor

akmal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Obsessed with stupidity Imran and his followers , we cannot allow this silly pashtun to destroy peace of Punjab and convert it into another anarchic province like kpk . This IK guy has no profession , he has no CV and he wants to rule highly educated class , he is like shaikh rashid a class hatred maniac. Both IK and Sh.Rasheed have highly immoral pasts , What was the fun in appointing a drug addict as chief minister who uttered such nonsense against Punjab on CPEC issue . If IK is a patriot he must dismiss KPK Chief minister tomorrow , Time is up on IK and PPP might even harm him to put blame on PMLN . The time of choosing the right soulmate has gone for IK he should choose amongst houris now .Our technocrat and business class and our relgious minded class has no interest in IK and if he disturbs this class it will bite back him to oblivion , just as Bhutto was disposed .Best for IK is exile now ,he will not be able to explain even SK hospital donations , so far Nawaz has been like army tolerant of him but this is to deny PPP its votes which PTI stole . Now the end game is near for democracy if things do not turn well for Pakistan .

شیخ صاحب آپ واقعی پچاس سال کے ہیں یا صفر غلطی سے لکھا گیا ہے؟
کوئی ایک بھی جملہ غلطی کے بغیر نہیں ہے

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)

شیخ صاحب آپ واقعی پچاس سال کے ہیں یا صفر غلطی سے لکھا گیا ہے؟
کوئی ایک بھی جملہ غلطی کے بغیر نہیں ہے

You mean that some joining words are missing ?

mohibbewatan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shaikh i am with you on this one, i am totally against lockdown of Islamabad and i do not want this to happen, my solution is to organize a non party basis protest by an average person against Nawaz Sharif's decision to legalize corruption in Pakistan. If an average person comes out against Panama Leaks, Imran Khan will have no excuse to shutdown Karachi and i can assure you.

Win-win situation if we do that? What do you think?

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shaikh i am with you on this one, i am totally against lockdown of Islamabad and i do not want this to happen, my solution is to organize a non party basis protest by an average person against Nawaz Sharif's decision to legalize corruption in Pakistan. If an average person comes out against Panama Leaks, Imran Khan will have no excuse to shutdown Karachi and i can assure you.

Win-win situation if we do that? What do you think?
Thanks for your support , but panama leaks or Pakistanis doing investment both inwards and outwards is perfectly OK in my mind , we find even style of Dar very stifling and want less taxes ,less state inter reference in commerce and a state which focuses on law and order and defense not on penalizing earning lots . A culture of persecution of smart and fruit ful was already popular amongst useless civil servants , PTI is playing to their tune with class hatred added .

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI started as party of educated elite and youngsters , it gradually turned to become a street gondaas and pashtun dominated party with no interest in details , no interest in commerce ,no interest in religion , no interest in anything fruitful except dharnas ,class hatred and anti sunni block politics with high interest in anarchy .IK has assumed the role of tormentor . Time has come to face him head on and kick him out of country if he keeps on anarchy creation in the name of accountability .

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
Those from agencies who openly met him during last dharnas and we have witnesses of such meetings near shah alah ditta and they did not do a good job . Raheel should have screened those officers as to which foreign or local lobby they were serving ,shutting city ,which is capital is not patriotism , this is criminality , time for PTI isup , such more actions and martial law would be imminent .

mohibbewatan

Senator (1k+ posts)
PTI started as party of educated elite and youngsters , it gradually turned to become a street gondaas and pashtun dominated party with no interest in details , no interest in commerce ,no interest in religion , no interest in anything fruitful except dharnas ,class hatred and anti sunni block politics with high interest in anarchy .IK has assumed the role of tormentor . Time has come to face him head on and kick him out of country if he keeps on anarchy creation in the name of accountability .

There is problem with your mentality right there and iam sorry this cannot be mentality of an educated person, I ama Punjabi myself but these are cheap and dangerous tactics used by lot of our people. I have heard people saying PTI spends too much time in Punjab and hardly cares about KPK. Some say the leadership is dominated by Karachiites and then some tell you it's Pasthun dominated. Then you talk about anti Sunni, surprisingly i have heard he is supporter of Talibans at the same time, anti Shia and anti Ahmadi obviously.

That shows how confused our people are NOT Imran Khan, he speaks for people's rights regardless of faith, background, ethnicity, caste etc. If you institutions are destroyed for personal gains, there is ABOLUTELY NO OPTION except protests. Zinda qaum hamesha ghalat kaam pe protest karti hai, IK qaum ko kafi had tak zinda kar chuka hai, murda zameer abhi bhi khush nahi.

qmarshad

Citizen
you the selfish guy thinking of urself .selfish selfish goon ,not thinking for the future of pakistan ,your thoughts alike animal who satisfies only the fodder in front of its tray.you r not thinking about the struggle for better corrupt free pakistan.ik is our hope and i realized you r must be one of them ,,,,the looters of pakistan,who only think about his bread either way it comes

Sohail Shuja

I think this Strike is really necessary for Pakistan right now, though I have my reservations on PANAMA Issue, as it does not have a very firm legal basis to be taken up that seriously, but on the other hand, by looking at how these Nooras and Dolaar Dar are pledging the beautiful buildings of PTV and Radio Pakistan in Islamabad for a few dollars more, I do want these culprits to be dragged to an impasse before they sale out all of the Pakistan and get their commission and kickbacks from Nandipur and the other projects of the like.... look at how your economy is performing and how these Ganjas are disgracing your Army... these goons are needed to be stopped right now or it will be too late for anyone to stop Islamabad becoming a city ruled by the drug sellers and war mongers of US and/or bloody morons of New Delhi.

Last edited:

Omar Khan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I as a resident of Islamabad dont support ur views. People of Islamabad will welcome IK as they did in 2014. U r a Joker

Haris Abbasi

Minister (2k+ posts)
بھائی ،میں ہفتے کو ایک تھریڈ لکھوں گا اس میں آپ کو میرا جواب مل جائے گا .میرے خیال سے آپ نے تحریک انصاف کی اسلام آباد کی قیادت کو قریب سے نہیں دیکھا

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pasha Party Mochi burgers and lafafa media propaganda, Boots ordered even in Pasha London Plan 1 no use of force as they are their babies, so it is rumour, not even 1% reality. No difference in Pasha Party and Khawarjee Taliban tactics, in political lock down, people voluntarily shut down business. In Khawarjee way, threat/terror/burning tyres/use of power to shut down.

Since Pasha Party lacks masses support, so opted Khawarjee way, as people will not make any strike if Bani Gala Rangeela give call while sitting from his palace.

What will happen, 30 Oct to 2 Nov, danga fassad dead bodies (Hafiz Saeed will be used if Gullu Qadri did not agree, efforts on in London at present). Thereafter nach gana at night, as in Pasha London Plan 110 days out of 128 days Bani gala Rangeela spoke to empty chairs. No threat as Pasha Party lack masses support and evident to method they are using for lock down.

hello bisaat of PMLN.

rtabasum2

Obsessed with stupidity Imran and his followers , we cannot allow this silly pashtun to destroy peace of Punjab and convert it into another anarchic province like kpk . This IK guy has no profession , he has no CV and he wants to rule highly educated class , he is like shaikh rashid a class hatred maniac. Both IK and Sh.Rasheed have highly immoral pasts , What was the fun in appointing a drug addict as chief minister who uttered such nonsense against Punjab on CPEC issue . If IK is a patriot he must dismiss KPK Chief minister tomorrow , Time is up on IK and PPP might even harm him to put blame on PMLN . The time of choosing the right soulmate has gone for IK he should choose amongst houris now .Our technocrat and business class and our relgious minded class has no interest in IK and if he disturbs this class it will bite back him to oblivion , just as Bhutto was disposed .Best for IK is exile now ,he will not be able to explain even SK hospital donations , so far Nawaz has been like army tolerant of him but this is to deny PPP its votes which PTI stole . Now the end game is near for democracy if things do not turn well for Pakistan .

Wait till election 2018.......until than nothing is happening........Imran is just hyping Panama issue for election campaign and that is it ...stop panicking........about Pashtuns we rule Pakistan .....half of Islamabad is Pashtun n we got ample number of people in bureaucracy n Army so we don't lament but take whatever is ours

jani1

"seriously thinking of requesting PM to not allow any dharna"

کس دُنیا میں ہو اُستاد۔۔۔۔

اس بار کوئی دھرنا ورنا نہی ہوگا۔۔۔

بس گنجے کو مرنا ہوگا۔۔۔
۔

syedalam1991

MPA (400+ posts)
Kitnay pasiay milla yay bakwaas out of logic paragraph likhnay kay liya? Unemployment itnee peek pay hai kay tumhai Mariam Moto Gang kay liyay kam karna par raha hai. Koi aur job dhonda yaar. Izaatdar wali, jismay corruption ko defend nahi karo aur logon ki baddua apnay taraf mat lo.
Ispay sooch na zaroor....
jub logon kay bachay hospitals may maar jata hai chukay hospital ka budget koi haradp giya apnay motay paait may, tou phir woh log baddua daytai hain aur unki badua lag jati hai. Ap kha makai apnay liyay badua ikhati kar rahai hain.