PTI Jashn-e-Azadi Jalsa pulls in a MASSIVE Crowd -Imran Khan Speech

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HN54Xb3ptE&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xit85kGCo8&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnibHx8X9h0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbiEIU__iZg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqO-n-wyQTk

All updates, news and pictures of PTI Jashn-e-Azadi Celebration in Islamabad D Chowk will be posted here.

[h=2]Watch Jishn-e-Azadi with Imran Khan Live Stream.[/h]

Azadi web.jpg

UPDATE: more than 100 vehicles left for Islamabad from Tarnol. A historical rally led by Asad Qaiser, PTI Peshawar

UPDATE: Huge crowd in Tarnol. Huge numbers of PTI supporters/workers are heading towards Tarnol for Iftaari

Update : PTI Sialkot and Youth Wing Reached D Chowk under leadrship of Omer Farooq Mayer

Update: Shehzad Roy to participate at the Jashan-e-Azadi

Update : Caravan coming from all over Pakistan to Celebrate Jashan-e-Azadi with Imran Khan at D-chowk Islamabad

Update: Jashan-e-Azadi will commene at 8PM tonight. Chairman Imran Khan to be present there.

Source
pti-dharna-imran-khan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: PTI Jashn-e-Azadi with Imran Khan - *Updates & Live Stream*

Update: Pandal is getting full with National Flags
Update: People are arriving in Pandal D-Chowk. Sadaqat Ali Abbasi along with district Pindi on their way to D-chowk.
Update: Asad Qasir KP president arrived

Adeel

Founder

Update: Pandal is getting full with National Flags
Update: People are arriving in Pandal D-Chowk. Sadaqat Ali Abbasi along with district Pindi on their way to D-chowk.
Update: Asad Qasir KP president arrived

How many are expected to come and how Many are there already?

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

How many are expected to come and how Many are there already?
Only someone present there can tell, right now these are the updates available.
Edit: Looking at the live stream i think there are 3000-4000 people there right now, i expect the total to reach atleast 20000 within 2 hours.

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Update: Chairman Imran Khan (official) has arrived to the Jashan-e-Aazadi Jalsa at D-Chowk Islamabad

Update : ISF Hazara has reached the pandal with huge support chanting Pakistan Zindabad Slogans

Update : ISF KPK has reached the pandal with huge support

Update : PTI KPK has reached

Update : PTI Sindh President Mr. Naeem Ul Haq has reached

Update : PTI Punjab President, Mr. Ahsan Rasheed has reached The Pandal

Update : Dil Dil Pakistan being played in background !

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Updates:

The program has officially started with the recitation of Quran e Pak

Mr. Saeed Ali Shah has been called before formal opening of the event

Qasim Khan Suri - PTI ( Official )
PTI Baluchistan President addressing the Azadi Jalsa right now.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Update : Mr. Arif Alvi PTI Pakistan Secretary General has reached the Pandal

Update : Azadi video of Imran Khan is being played, crowd excited !

Update : Mr. Qasim Khan Suri PTI Balochistan President, who was arrested in Balochistan is on stage ; Congratulations to all Pakistan on Jashan-E-Azadi, Since 63 years, our leaders have treated us more than slaves and have been as slaves of foreign countries, our past leaders have always tried to dominated us & have destroyed our Institutions & we have to get rid of such leadership, we have to prove our selves as an independent Nation, we have to select the true leadership, who are loyal with Pakistan & the public (Suri Emotional), my brothers we have to change the fate of Pakistan, my brothers, we have to unite as 1 Pakistani Nation under the green flag & have to struggle for a better Pakistan. My brothers and sisters we have a brave leader like Imran Khan so let us unite with our leader. My brothers & sisters PTI will raise voice for true Pakistan & will make Pakistan a respectable country. Suri asking from people will you serve for Pakistan ? Crowd chanting yes : Pakistan ... Zindabaad

Update : Zamaney Ke Andaaz Badley Gai by Junoon being played

Update : Babu Rana On Stage

Update : Mr. Murad Saeed (ISF Former KPK President) on stage : Today people in Khyber Pukhtoonkhua are in a stage of havoc, my friends from ISF & Shaheens, we have to stay disciplined & be a role examples and lead the people. ISF chanting !

Mr. Ejaz Chaudry PTI Punjab President addressing the crowd, Mr. Chairman, Leaders of PTI, people of Pakistan AOA, appreciated the organized efforts of PTI Rawalpindi & Islamabad due to which this successful Jashan-E-Azadi event was possible

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Update: Sind President Naeem-ul-Haq now speaking to charged crowd.

Update: After Murad Saeed from ISF KPK, president Punjab Ahsan Rasheed now speaking to crowd. Tells Khan sb that Punjab is ready

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I m watching the live feed. Over 50,000 people from all over Pakistan just for the sake of this beloved country. Excellent show of unity and national fervor. Thanx PTI.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Mrs. Fauzia Kasuri (PTI Women Wing President) addressing the crowd now.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Everyone standing for National Anthem:
263265_10150333033248383_63078243382_9569585_5185356_n.jpg

293705_10150333033443383_63078243382_9569593_7701350_n.jpg

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Update : Mrs. Fauzia Kasuri on stage : Tonight on 14th August I see a sea of people & students who have come tonight to celebrate 14th August with Imran Khan. Imran Khan is a brave leader who has always sacrificed for Pakistan. We shall INSHALLAH give dharna on every city soon. Pakistan is lucky to have leaders like Imran Khan who will with only the power of your people will contribute for Pakistan. That time isnt far when Pakistan will have revolution on constitutional avenue .. people chanting.

" I know females can not come out due to social aspects we have, yet I urge you to help PTI " Kaun Bachai Ga Pakistan ? Imran Khan Imran Khan, Meri Shan Meri jan Imran Khan Imran Khan - Pakistan Zindabad

Update : " Shahzad Roy on stage "

Mr. Asad Qaiser on stage : Former President KPK appreciating the ISF & youth wing from all parts of KPK who have gathered today. Critisized the KPK government (ANP), said that ANP government got maximum votes for provincial regime on Pukhtoon slogan yet, they have failed to deliver. We have to go to our villages, cities, institutes and deliver the message of hope & PTI for a green revolution in Pakistan & I tell you honorable Imran Khan, that INSHALLAH revolution will start from KPK.