PTI MPA Ziaullah Bangash speaks of KP reservations and demands clarity from Federal Govt!

ThirdUmpireFinger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Stop this bak bak. Khattak says he do not need road but fibre optics but then need not fibre optic but something else.

First thing khattak did after coming into power was passing a resolution against kalabagh dam. If kalabagh dam is bad then why PTI promised to build in their manifesto? Khattak was dancing on container when Hazara motorway was started and now he is saying that he wants to stop that work. Stupid and dumb man

Milk Shaykh

Banned
Stop this bak bak. Khattak says he do not need road but fibre optics but then need not fibre optic but something else.

First thing khattak did after coming into power was passing a resolution against kalabagh dam. If kalabagh dam is bad then why PTI promised to build in their manifesto? Khattak was dancing on container when Hazara motorway was started and now he is saying that he wants to stop that work. Stupid and dumb man

i see its the same bak bak from you. "khattack is out to destroy cpec, imran khan works form modi". last time i checked almost all media channels were blaming the federal government for hiding information regarding the project and refusing to show the details, and not giving due share to the other provinces. and if you ever did you're research you would know that kala bag dam was rejected by kpk, balochistan and sindh mainly because of their distrust of punjab and because they all saw it as benefiting punjab more and hurting them 3 more. go do some research and come back please.

Yasirsaeed2002

MPA (400+ posts)
go to kpk and see for your self, don't just sit around in your room typing without knowing. sorry if that sounded harsh but the truth always is

You can easily see what is happening even sitting in your room just in case you do not know that we are in digital world. Give me answers to following:

1: What is level of cleanliness in peshawar let alone KPK?
2: What is happening with Infrastructure? Give me one major road which has been announced?
3: What is KPK's achievement in terms of offering better transport service, better health service how many new hospitals
4: What foreign investment has been attracted?
5: What initiatives have been taken to eradicate unemployment, improve skills etc.
6: How mr. khattak's constituency looks like?

Come back with solid facts.