PTI took right decision to not be part of long march now.. Because

bravoawan

MPA (400+ posts)
I think Imran took this right decision because..

1. PTI Tusnami is considered very huge independently. Going with these people would have decreased that suspense.
  2. IT is not happening closer to election, So impact will not be that big on voters ( as people forget)
  3. There will be no outcome of this NATO supply.. and government will not go down with this rally. So IK should only do rally to throw government down.
  4. Party elections are happening now. IK is not in the best position to do a long march right now.
  5. IK needs to do foregin trips shortly to collect money to prepare party for government elections. doing anything stupid at this time can cause him trouble to go around the world and we would have lost the big cause.. (understand its NATO, So many countries are involved).
  6. All these parties exploit religious emotions... We should not use it for political reason
  7. There is big concern about ISI connection with these people as they were created by ISI..
  8. Internetional Media would have blast on Imran khan if he joins them. Negative flow on International Media will damage icon image of IK

I think our goal is to come in power in next election and deploy all the policies of IK ,ASad Umer and Jahangir Tareen to have welfare developed Pakistan. PTI should work on these things. As supporter we should agree with decision of PTI, As they have much more detailed eye on all these matters. Ofcourse they want to see a changed Pakistan.

306002-PTI-1323785843-154-640x480.jpg

Last edited:

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks, yes PTI should not join DPC, the biggest problem with that is backlash from national and international media on PTI because of some people's reputation in there.

PTI should do their own thing if its needed and don't just leave it to DPC for protests,

and I think some sort of rallies or protests are needed.

bravoawan

MPA (400+ posts)
Exactly.. PTI can use JI in any protest. All these parties want to be with PTI.. because of popularity.

Now is not the right time to hold their hands.. This is something to do near the election.. and thats why IK (being political) is delaying long march..

Thanks, yes PTI should not join DPC, the biggest problem with that is backlash from national and international media on PTI because of some people's reputation in there.

PTI should do their own thing if its needed and don't just leave it to DPC for protests,

Tribal

Voter (50+ posts)
I am not political analyst but to me I dnt knw why Imran Khan is going for solo flight. This is time to take some positive step. Otherwise ppl like us vl be soon feed up vth only statement like Mulk ka sathyanas kiya. noora kushthii, Zardari Nawaz.. Qum kay kan pak chukay hy… I vl suggest to come out at street if u want to take advantage over others. Otherwise IK fate vl b same like Nawaz nd Zardari

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Like the second point......
IT is not happening closer to election, So impact will not be that big on voters ( as people forget)
basically the poster is saying highlight the issue only if it brings votes in election otherwise no need.........(bigsmile)

bravoawan

MPA (400+ posts)
there is no point of climbing K2 .. only if you want to see sky.. ?

Mate ultimate solution is throwing government down and give control to the right people....

IK is talking about NATO and Drons in every gathering or protest.. game is for only three four months before election gona call.. PTI has to be political for best interest of country..

We should not use our best weapon here ..... what would you prefer.. stop nato for time being and leave this government in control on next election so they can win again and do all terrible decisions for next 5 years???

Like the second point......
basically the poster is saying highlight the issue only if it brings votes in election otherwise no need.........(bigsmile)

M javed

Banned
Amreeka ko bhi toa khush krna hai.

Zardari aur uss ke allies ke saath bhi toa tal mail bnana hai.

Jhoot aakhir saamne aa hi jaata hai.

Hazik

MPA (400+ posts)
yups few points may be valid, but saying that International media will react bla bla, we all know what is International media. These incidents are tests for Party like PTI, their taken position will highlight their approach, if they will be in power things will be lot lot more difficult.........May Allah maintain the hope of change for the ppl of Pakistan.........

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think points 3 and 4 are most important. Plus, point 6 also, along with fact that PTI has been trying to establish its own identity in politics rather than be identified by others such as the religious parties.

malikazhar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
100 baat ki aik baat ab IK ko bahar nikalna chahiay aor civil disobedience yaa Tsunami march krna chahiay aor Govt ko chalta krna chahiay. IK aor PTI hamesha kehti he keh ham judiciary ke sath hen aor govt ny to judiciary ko weak krny ke liay kal hi bill manzoor kia he. ab bi agr bahar nah nikalay to ................

BoneBasher

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please read full line

I think our goal is to come in power in next election and deploy all the policies of IK

Agar bahar nikalna hi nahi hey to Tsunami march ka Manjan kyun becha ja raha tha pichle dino??????????? asal baat to ye hey ke IK Nato supply ke against march or dharno par Molviyoon par depend kar raha tha, ab mulla partiyaan khud bahar a gai hein, baqi facebook supporter to garmi me apna burger lene nahi jate to March kya karenge.

Last edited:

Synikmaster

MPA (400+ posts)
Amreeka ko bhi toa khush krna hai.

Zardari aur uss ke allies ke saath bhi toa tal mail bnana hai.

Jhoot aakhir saamne aa hi jaata hai.

Brother khul kar baat karo, koi khuch nahi kahay ga,

IK and PTI has made very clear decision which is very right in different aspects.

Synikmaster

MPA (400+ posts)
100 baat ki aik baat ab IK ko bahar nikalna chahiay aor civil disobedience yaa Tsunami march krna chahiay aor Govt ko chalta krna chahiay. IK aor PTI hamesha kehti he keh ham judiciary ke sath hen aor govt ny to judiciary ko weak krny ke liay kal hi bill manzoor kia he. ab bi agr bahar nah nikalay to ................

Malik sb. thanda kar k kahaoo, jaha 4 sal sa upar intazar kar liya hai khuch uur sahi, PPP ko shaheed nahi karna ya apni moot khud mar rahi hai, ya hi tu PPP chahti hai k iss ki govt ko giraya jaya tu wo doobara sympathy ka vote lai kar aa jaya. iss dafa nahi, PML N bi issi chakar mai expose ho rahi hai..but iss nai apna zaida baira garaq kar liya hai agar ya 3 saal alliance na kartay uur proper opposition ka role kartay tu IK kabhi bi itna popular na hota, but its too late foo PML N to do topi drama as opposition party. hope u will get my points. InshAllah future PTI ka hi hai apni mahnat jari rakho Allah will help u.

malik1c

Senator (1k+ posts)
Elections are too close, no point for any such gimmicks. PTI needs to place effort on organizing their party and any change coming in Pakistan would need to come through elections.

Few reasons elections might be just around the corner

1. Fakhrudddin G. Ibrahim selected as head of CEC
2. Rehman Malik resigning from senate seat willingly, :(
3. Tendor for 41000 ballot boxes on Election commision website http://www.ecp.gov.pk/Tenders/TenderBallotBox.pdf