Punjab to give Scholarships to position holders of ALL Provinces - Shahbaz Sharif = Thank you

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
SO you considered Azrana as gentle man , I thought she was a kady , khair , Got my point?

Sab sae zayada admisisions pervex elahi kae time maen huwae thae , under food for all , free bokks for all proggram , ab food for all band hae , books ye government bhi provide kr rahi hae ,

Pervaiz elahi did massive corruption in education no doubt , but they never actually interfered in education system , ya acha bana lo , ya kamazkam tabah na kro , CM wasted my 1 year.......

have you read complete post????????

no not the whole post, too long. Might read the whole some other time. Just glanced it

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhai , i am man,,, have four kids, cefspan, ,, i think not a muslim name any way CEFSPAN ,, yeah kissi budha ki biwi ka naam tha,,, aur dumm bhi khoob hiltey hey,,

Oh but I DO UNDERSTAND

also I always thought azrana was a male(cry)

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
@Cepfan, let us disscuss here , your experties in rulling socialogy, .. i am waiting of your comments, now,,, i have asked something in my last post.

please bro, let us see, what imran knows or you knows about rulling socialogy in modern world,,,

Politician

MPA (400+ posts)
mane tou pehle hee kaha tha k Imran Khan k supporters is thread main Aa k jal kar kabab hona shuru hojaenge. Imran khan k supporters se request hy k un k jal kar kabab hone se Imran Khan Prime Minister nahi ban jaenge is liay please jal kar kabab hona chor den kyun k jal kar kabab hona theek baat nahi.

Unitedvstand

MPA (400+ posts)
308882_245476652152722_145569565476765_789012_464895_n.jpg

314136_245899305443790_145569565476765_790446_7875398_n.jpg

293557_245916982108689_145569565476765_790540_2173999_n.jpg

Is parcham ke saye talay hum aik hain

PML(N) Government of Punjab is distributing millions of rupees to all position holder students not only from Punjab but students of all provinces would be rewarded.

PML(N), the party of Federation
PML(N), the party of Pakistan

Support PML(N)
Support Pakistan

302821_246072178759836_145569565476765_791244_3875221_n.jpg

311048_245436685490052_145569565476765_788897_8122017_n.jpg

What we are thanking him for???is he offering these scholorships out of his own pocket!NO not in billion years.
remember its the money of people like me and you who are paying taxes to get this country running and yes i am IK supporter ex PMLN (supporter). Would request all members to have some sensible and mature discussions rather than being childish.everyone has their own choice and point of view but accept what is right and wrong.

Saboo

Re: Shahbaz Sharif = Thank you

ab thori dair main yahan PTI k supporters jal kar kabab hona shuru hojaenge.

Politician you are wrong again.

I see 2 PTI supporters so far and they both appreciated this effort
You politician you!

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aap jaise jamhooriat dushman a'anasir ko ache kam bhi siasat chamkana hee lage ga na!
Beta yeh challenge hai, k Photo Copy Machine League jab iqtedaar mein aaye gi to aisay sab program abnd ho jayein gay. Jab bhi election shuru hota hai to parties qoum ki falah ka raag alapti hain. Aur iqtedaar mein aanay k baad aamreeka k aagay jhuk jati hain aur awam ko ghareeb kar deti hain :P

To aisay programs par khush hotay raho kioun k election k baad yeh programs kisi ne continue nahein karnay.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
@Cepfan, let us disscuss here , your experties in rulling socialogy, .. i am waiting of your comments, now,,, i have asked something in my last post.please bro, let us see, what imran knows or you knows about rulling socialogy in modern world,,,
I myself am not a fan of any living poitician..... No matter wether it was Ghulam Ahmed , Iskander Mirza , Ayub , the womenizer and drunk yahya and bhutto , pro Islamic drama Zia or the enlighted Musharaf , all were corrupt .......I myself see second bhutto in Imran Khan , his position is very similar to that of Bhutto in 60s......Hazrat ALi ka kaul hae : Power and authority unveils a man . . . . . . . . . . .. . Ye tou wakt hi bataega Imran Khan kitnae paani maen hae ..... Secondly , " how they will control the crouption in justice and police system and how they will kill the privillages and bradrai izzam"I have a solution......First of all , constitutionally we will have to limit the land area owned by a family , No family comprising of 10 members should own land more than 150 or 200 hectres......as far as courts are concerned , every case should be finalized on second hearing , peeri muridi jahiliat hae , Shah ruknae alam ra wali thae , but do u consider shah mehmood qureshi a waliullah? Nope , WE will have to invest on health and education , Punjab maen per citizen 102 rupees are to be spend in one year , no matter how many times he visits the hospital , so all the tax payers should get a health insurance.........and most of all , the land given out by British to X british army officers , Khan bahaurs should be confiscated . An illiterate and a Phd both have equivalent voting privileges .... Why? they both represent totally different mentality.....3rd of all , for biradri ism , I suggest , arabic language...... Agr sindh maen schols maen sindhi aur wasae english parhai ja sakti hae , than arabic can also be taught , SO that in Friday khutbas and taraveehs people can understad what Allah says in Quran ......Technical assistance , yes they need it , but not the bloody famous technocrates and bearucrates , Fakhru din G ibrahim , wajhi ud din , and Bhagwan das , the retired justices are more than enough for re infrastructuring our constitution , not people like sharif ud din peer zada and other corrupt lawyers......

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Azrana ,

always remember these two quotes :

With great power comes great responsibility ....

A Single Dream Is More Powerful Than Thousand Realities........

Saboo

@Cepfan, let us disscuss here , your experties in rulling socialogy, .. i am waiting of your comments, now,,, i have asked something in my last post.

please bro, let us see, what imran knows or you knows about rulling socialogy in modern world,,,

Welcome back Rana sahib;
I spoke to you earlier about this subject and your doughts about Imran's ability to run this country according to the modern ruling principles or ruling socialogy in the modern world. I am sure Imran is quite familiar with the ways countries in Europe and else where manage their affairs and govern themselves.
I am sure you have a fair idea how this should be done and requested you to please enlighten us with your thoughts. This is not a school and you are not a teacher. So please stop asking every body questions but come out with it.
No, I don't know what is ruling socialogy in the modern world and I don't know if Imran does. This is not my subject but if need be I can learn. You don't have to know every thing as experts are available in every field.
I started a construction company without knowing much , hired an expert with 25 years experience and alhumdoLillah doing very well. If need be, I am sure Imran will do the same.
If you want Pakistan to do well and Imran to do well, and I am sure you do, be that expert and tell us what exactly you want Imran to do? So please sir, what is the ruling socialogy in the modern world? or in plain terms
how the heck do they do it!

Politician

MPA (400+ posts)
Beta yeh challenge hai, k Photo Copy Machine League jab iqtedaar mein aaye gi to aisay sab program abnd ho jayein gay. Jab bhi election shuru hota hai to parties qoum ki falah ka raag alapti hain. Aur iqtedaar mein aanay k baad aamreeka k aagay jhuk jati hain aur awam ko ghareeb kar deti hain :P

To aisay programs par khush hotay raho kioun k election k baad yeh programs kisi ne continue nahein karnay.

tumhare jaise anasir jo hamesha jamhooriat k khlaf sazishoun main lage rehte hyn aur a'awami parties ko galian dena jin ka sheva hy unhain hamesha takleef hee hoti hy k mulk main jamhooriat kyun hy aur ye parties elections kyun jeet jati hyn. jamhooriat dushman a'anasir mulk k liay sab se bara khatra hyn. Allah Pakistan ko jamhooriat dushmanoun se bachae.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
tumhare jaise anasir jo hamesha jamhooriat k khlaf sazishoun main lage rehte hyn aur a'awami parties ko galian dena jin ka sheva hy unhain hamesha takleef hee hoti hy k mulk main jamhooriat kyun hy aur ye parties elections kyun jeet jati hyn. jamhooriat dushman a'anasir mulk k liay sab se bara khatra hyn. Allah Pakistan ko jamhooriat dushmanoun se bachae.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Jao khush raho apni gumrahi mein ;)

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
koi bari baat naheen, main kham khah main apna sar phor raha hoon , yeahan per

jaey ho imran sb ki,

aur kuch jannab,,,, abhi apney barrey main likhtey howey zara sharam aati hey,,, bas Allaha aap ko khush rakhey aap ki karoobar ko tarraki dey,

ainda main jab bhi kuch likhon ga, sirf ,,, pehely iss site key pitta ji, imran ko namaskar karney key baad likhon ga janab.

Welcome back Rana sahib;
I spoke to you earlier about this subject and your doughts about Imran's ability to run this country according to the modern ruling principles or ruling socialogy in the modern world. I am sure Imran is quite familiar with the ways countries in Europe and else where manage their affairs and govern themselves.
I am sure you have a fair idea how this should be done and requested you to please enlighten us with your thoughts. This is not a school and you are not a teacher. So please stop asking every body questions but come out with it.
No, I don't know what is ruling socialogy in the modern world and I don't know if Imran does. This is not my subject but if need be I can learn. You don't have to know every thing as experts are available in every field.
I started a construction company without knowing much , hired an expert with 25 years experience and alhumdoLillah doing very well. If need be, I am sure Imran will do the same.
If you want Pakistan to do well and Imran to do well, and I am sure you do, be that expert and tell us what exactly you want Imran to do? So please sir, what is the ruling socialogy in the modern world? or in plain terms
how the heck do they do it!

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)

What is ur source that he has a 1 billion ruppee house??? is it Mushahid Ullah..like seriously?? that is ur source??? that his house is 1 billion ruppe??? Mushahid Ullah???? that is the person u trust?? whose abusive language on the TV forced families to stop watching siasii shows?? that guy is ur source..uncle u need to find a better source or proof..
Why not the Imran sell him 1 billion rs mahal for the poor of pakistan first????

fasi2003

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shahbaz Sharif gives, waha. Kia apnay personal bank account sai dia hai. Awam ka paisa tha. Aur kia hhi behtar hota education systems pi bi kam kartay. Jahil log. Utna scholarship naheen ho ga jitni advertisement kar dii. gareeb ki mehromi ka mazak uratay hain yeh rait kai badsha.

fasi2003

Senator (1k+ posts)

Why not the Imran sell him 1 billion rs mahal for the poor of pakistan first????

Imran Khan has said it publically kai If nawaz apni sari looti hui dolat wapis lai kai ayeei. Imran apna sab kuch is qum ko dainay ko tiar hai. Kamazkam Apnay hundi sai gayee huye paisay wapis lai auyye. Imran nai tto banking channel sai Pakistan main paisay lai kai ayeei. Aj us ki aik taili bi bahir naheen.

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Is that your argument???
read it again cause it does nott make sense.
He did a great job here and we are thankful that atleast there is someone who is taking care of education. I wonder if you know he visited both turkey and u.k and is trying level hard to get the best education system in punjab. Giving these enticing money to these position holder is one of the best things they could do.

Well done shahbaz .. you should have a good media team who can show more of your good work. You lack that else you are doing great... keep up the good work

I guess that makes Pervez Ilahis 'perha likha Punjab' scheme a good move too. Using public money to boost personal image. Great work indeed.

If this was to be done the proper way, the education boards should have been authorized to distribute it through the schools instead of photo ops for Sharif and party.