Punjab to give Scholarships to position holders of ALL Provinces - Shahbaz Sharif = Thank you

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
308882_245476652152722_145569565476765_789012_464895_n.jpg

314136_245899305443790_145569565476765_790446_7875398_n.jpg

293557_245916982108689_145569565476765_790540_2173999_n.jpg

Is parcham ke saye talay hum aik hain

PML(N) Government of Punjab is distributing millions of rupees to all position holder students not only from Punjab but students of all provinces would be rewarded.

PML(N), the party of Federation
PML(N), the party of Pakistan

Support PML(N)
Support Pakistan

302821_246072178759836_145569565476765_791244_3875221_n.jpg

311048_245436685490052_145569565476765_788897_8122017_n.jpg

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Shahbaz Sharif = Thank you

Rs49m cash prizes for position holders: CM

pmln_1821.jpg
Lahore: Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif said on Sunday that cash prizes worth Rs 49 million and merit certificates were being distributed among 110 boys and girls students achieving top positions in Matric throughout the country.

He said a cash prize of Rs400,000 each was being given to the students obtaining first position, Rs 300,000 to second position-holders and Rs 200,000 to third position-holders. Similarly, he said, the heads of the institutes, gaining top three positions, were awarded Rs 200,000, Rs 150,000 and Rs 100,000 each. He was addressing the prize distribution ceremony held in honour of position-holders of matriculation examinations from across Pakistan at the Chief Minister s Secretariat.

The chief minister said that gathering of position-holders of Matric examinations throughout Pakistan under one roof was a sign of national unity. He prayed that the same spirit might prevail in Karachi as well so that it could become a haven of peace and tranquillity. He said the position-holding students throughout the country had given a message to the entire nation through their speeches that they all were one and would restore the hustle and bustle of Karachi with the same spirit and make it again a city of lights. He said the students by dint of hard work had proved that no-one had exclusive right over talent and they obtained their positions through hard work, attention of the teachers and prayers of the parents who brought them up with their fair earnings.

Shahbaz said that young generation was determined to ensuring a bright future for the country and transforming it in accordance with the vision of Quaid-e-Azam and Allama Iqbal in real sense besides removing the disparity between the Pakistan of the rich and the Pakistan of the poor. He said the youth would strive for such a Pakistan where there was supremacy of justice and everyone had equal rights and which was free of corruption and plunder. He said politicians had not come up to the expectations of the nation while the military dictators ruined and disintegrated the country.

Today, we pledge that we will march forward by learning a lesson from the past mistakes and will make Pakistan a great country under the leadership of Mian Nawaz Sharif, he added.

The CM said that those rulers who upheld justice, rule of law and service of the masses got popularity and respect among the masses, whereas those who deceived the masses, bowed before Aghayaar and plundered the resources had to face humiliation always. He said Hosni Mubarak, who ruled Egypt for 35 years, had become an example for the entire world. His friends and all forces supporting him had left him alone, he said. Shahbaz Sharif said that unfortunately, plundering was rampant in the country and it had weakened its foundation. He said some people criticized the setting up of Daanish schools and he invited them to see the performance of the school children as the confidence which demonstrated by the students of Daanish schools in the function had proved that if the latest and quality facilities were provided to the poor, they were equally intelligent. Keeping in view this concept, he said, Daanish schools were launched for promotion of knowledge in backward areas so that the poor and common man could also feel that they had as much right over the resources of Pakistan as the elite. He urged the politicians to learn a lesson from the determination expressed by students for making Pakistan a welfare and corruption-free country.

The chief minister said that a 26-member delegation of boy and girl students was sent to Germany, Briton and Turkey who proved to be ambassadors of Pakistan.

Earlier, the chief minister, assembly members, teachers, intellectuals and columnists gave away prizes to position holders. The chief minister also announced prize of Rs 5,000 each for the children who presented national songs and Rs 5,000 for their teacher.

Speaker Punjab Assembly Rana Muhammad Iqbal Khan, Education Minister Mujtaba Shujaur Rehman, members national and provincial assemblies, intellectuals, columnists, vice-chancellors, teachers and a large number of people, belonging to various walks of life, attended the function. (Courtesy: The News)

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

More 'royal' posturing.

All our politicians especially the sharifs like to posture themselves as some sort of mughal princes who take off their pearl necklace and throw it at their subject if they feel pleased.

This is bullsh*t. How about selling out all their big-*** palaces and setting up an educational fund instead of giving out public money to sell their own image?

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)

Jiss tarah aik musalman apne mal ki zakat nikalta he....bilkul issi tara 4 or 5 crors gharibon me bant dene se Shah baz sharif pak ho gae......jo arbon dollars kamaye woh pak ho gae.....dikhawe ka dhikawah aur shohrat ki shohrat...

sahi kaha mere bhaii ne.....
This is bullsh*t. How about selling out all their big-*** palaces and setting up an educational fund instead of giving out public money to sell their own image?

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)

yeahan iss site per yeani www.siasat.pk

per sirf likha karain , imran khan nauz u billaha mera rabb hey bas phir theek hey baki jo kuch bhi likho gey woh tollrate naheen hota iss site, per,, watan sey door reh kar bhi hum log kissi ki achai, ko koi credit naheen daitey, shahbaz sharif dhul naheen gaya , lekan chalo kuch to howa,,,

imran khan iss site key poojey pitta ji bohat achey hain, groon key goroo,, jaey hooo pujiaey pitta ji ,iss site key

Mr.Restless

Senator (1k+ posts)

ab thori dair main yahan PTI k supporters jal kar kabab hona shuru hojaenge.
PTI riwayti siast nahn kre ge jaisa k PMLN ne ke.. imran khan k khliaf character assasination k lea apnay banday choray hoay hein,,teesri bar hakoomat milnay k bad koi acha kam kia hai shabaz sharif ne..very good...imran ko aik chance bi mila to aap pmln ko bhol jain ge..inshallah

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Is parcham ke saye talay hum aik hain

PML(N) Government of Punjab is distributing millions of rupees to all position holder students not only from Punjab but students of all provinces would be rewarded.

PML(N), the party of Federation
PML(N), the party of Pakistan

Support PML(N)
Support Pakistan

(clap)
Punjab first again. I wish we could say the same about Sindh and Fed. But they are busy either looting or killing or both

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Is that your argument???
read it again cause it does nott make sense.
He did a great job here and we are thankful that atleast there is someone who is taking care of education. I wonder if you know he visited both turkey and u.k and is trying level hard to get the best education system in punjab. Giving these enticing money to these position holder is one of the best things they could do.

Well done shahbaz .. you should have a good media team who can show more of your good work. You lack that else you are doing great... keep up the good work
More 'royal' posturing.

All our politicians especially the sharifs like to posture themselves as some sort of mughal princes who take off their pearl necklace and throw it at their subject if they feel pleased.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Why not the Imran sell him 1 billion rs mahal for the poor of pakistan first????
Jiss tarah aik musalman apne mal ki zakat nikalta he....bilkul issi tara 4 or 5 crors gharibon me bant dene se Shah baz sharif pak ho gae......jo arbon dollars kamaye woh pak ho gae.....dikhawe ka dhikawah aur shohrat ki shohrat...

sahi kaha mere bhaii ne.....

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Education tabah kr dae hae , SHAHBAZ SHARIF NAE .
Khud pata nae paesae dae kae passs huwa hae, and now he's reuning people's careers.....

KHADIM-E-AALA PUNJAB:

Rai Wind ka Residence: Area 25000 Canal
11 Sugar Mills
15 Industrial Estates of just Rs.2900 Millions
Ex-Pakistan Property:
London/UK 20 Flats, Approximate value of Rs.30 Billions.
Steel Mill & Residences in Saudi Arabia, Istanbul, and Dubai & Spain: Cost 1.30 Billion USD.

KHAADIM-E-AALA Ki Residence ka Budget.
270 Millions, 1766 [COLOR=#0000FF !important]Officers & [COLOR=#0000FF !important]Servants[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000FF !important]Salaries[/COLOR] 190 Million,[/COLOR]
5 [COLOR=#0000FF !important]BULLET PROOF CARS Rs.200 Million[/COLOR]

Phir Bhi Khadim-e-Aala?

@azrana

Madam , please read the following:
1- according to the new education policy of punjab made after special intervention of CM , entry test was commenced last year on 16 July , I was a fresh candidate then , we were given only 20 days for preparation . Only 0.1 % fresh candidated previous year got admissions then , majority of them were repeaters.
THis year , it is again in september , they reuined our 1 year for what????????

Let me tell you another thing , Danish schools pae billions spend huwae , for what?
better education for specificed students?
Sharif family kae kitnae bachae government schools maen parhae thae ? SHarfis bro themselves were not educated in any governemnt school.....

'' Rs49m cash prizes for position holders: CM '' ???????

Rattu totae? for bloody crammers?

En position holders ko , even federal board kae position holders ko components do , they wont be able to make a damn circuit.........

My point is , we need a change ,

second point , onw of my class fellow got position in fsc in bahawalpur board , his father was a professor . He paid 1 lakh 50 thousand for poistion (as per discount )
Cm announced 2 lakh for position holders and in the end professor got his money back......

@gazoomartian , please understand .

Sab ganda hae but dhandha hae ye , and all this is due to such fascist governments.......

I went to attend Nust entrance test , which was held in Army College , bahawalpur .

There I saw following book :
http://www.britannicastore.com/the-encyclop+aeligdia-britannica-2010-copyright/invt/printset10/

Its encyclopedia britinaccia , full volume, 2009 edition , worth 1lakh 20 thounsand ....... No one ever had issued that book , but it was there , my question is for what?

Har saal education biktae hae , Crammers get positions , thats all , and then we say , CM KI POLICY bohat achi hae.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Education tabah kr dae hae , SHAHBAZ SHARIF NAE .
Khud pata nae paesae dae kae passs huwa hae, and now he's reuning people's careers.....

@azrana

Madam , please read the following:
1- according to the new education policy of punjab made after special intervention of CM , entry test was commenced last year on 16 July , I was a fresh candidate then , we were given only 20 days for preparation . Only 0.1 % fresh candidated previous year got admissions then , majority of them were repeaters.
THis year , it is again in september , they reuined our 1 year for what????????

L
@gazoomartian , please understand .

Har saal education biktae hae , Crammers get positions , thats all , and then we say , CM KI POLICY bohat achi hae.

Oh but I DO UNDERSTAND

also I always thought azrana was a male(cry)

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh but I DO UNDERSTAND

also I always thought azrana was a male(cry)

SO you considered Azrana as gentle man , I thought she was a kady , khair , Got my point?

Sab sae zayada admisisions pervex elahi kae time maen huwae thae , under food for all , free bokks for all proggram , ab food for all band hae , books ye government bhi provide kr rahi hae ,

Pervaiz elahi did massive corruption in education no doubt , but they never actually interfered in education system , ya acha bana lo , ya kamazkam tabah na kro , CM wasted my 1 year.......

have you read complete post????????

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
First of All i am not Madom, Second, not a fan of ***** bro,s Zoordari, or any Party, &nbsp; niether i like the ,,, Angels Leader Imran Khan,...&nbsp;<br>i am simple person, and appriciate every good deed from any political leader, &nbsp; changes creat oppertunties, and there must be a sacrify genaration in pakistan , who can avail those oppertunties.... &nbsp;i disscussed couple of time and asked couple of time , that if any of those leader can explaine me ,,, how they will control the crouption in justice and police system and how they will kill the privillages and bradrai izzam&nbsp;<br><br><br>and no answer is there, even i met mr imran khan,, i didnt find anything spacial in him ,that he could lead the nation, yes he might come in power but in his own party there are lot of ******* to whom i know and some time i mentioned here as well names to whom i know,,, but nothing has happend, imran might be a good person ,he need technical Asisstant, if any body would like to help him , let him contact me from his costly time , will give him presentation, and then he can deciede if he will implement that policy on his party and above mentioned domains of society... and let us see..&nbsp;<br><br><br>
Education tabah kr dae hae , SHAHBAZ SHARIF NAE Khud pata nae paesae dae kae passs huwa hae, and now he's reuning people's careers.....<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<font size="2"><strong><span style="font-family: Times New Roman"><strong><span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS"><font color="darkgreen">KHADIM-E-AALA PUNJAB:</font></span></strong><br>
<br>
<strong><span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS"><font color="darkgreen">Rai Wind ka Residence: Area 25000 Canal</font></span></strong><br>
<strong><span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS"><font color="darkgreen">11 Sugar Mills</font></span></strong><br>
<strong><span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS"><font color="darkgreen">15 Industrial Estates of just Rs.2900 <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">Millions</span></font></span></strong><br>
<strong><span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS"><font color="darkgreen">Ex-Pakistan Property:</font></span></strong><br>
<strong><span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS"><font color="darkgreen">London/UK 20 Flats, Approximate value of Rs.30 Billions.</font></span></strong><br>
<strong><span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS"><font color="darkgreen">Steel Mill &amp; Residences in Saudi Arabia, Istanbul, and Dubai &amp; Spain: Cost 1.30 Billion USD.</font></span></strong><br>
<br>
<strong><span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS"><font color="darkgreen">KHAADIM-E-AALA Ki Residence ka Budget.</font></span></strong><br>
<strong><span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS"><font color="darkgreen">270 Millions, 1766 [COLOR=#0000FF !important]<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">Officers</span></font> &amp; [COLOR=#0000FF !important]<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">Servants</span>[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000FF !important]<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">Salaries</span>[/COLOR] 190 Million,[/COLOR]</span></strong><br>
<strong><span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS"><font color="darkgreen">5 [COLOR=#0000FF !important]<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">BULLET PROOF</span></font> CARS Rs.200 Million[/COLOR]</span></strong><br>
<br>
<strong><span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS"><font color="darkgreen">Phir Bhi Khadim-e-Aala?<br>
<br>
@<a href="http://www.siasat.pk/forum/member.php?9625-azrana" target="_blank"><strong>azrana <br>
</strong></a><br>
Madam , please read the following:<br>
1- according to the new education policy of punjab made after special intervention of CM , entry test was commenced last year on 16 July , I was a fresh candidate then , we were given only 20 days for preparation . Only 0.1 % fresh candidated previous year got admissions then , majority of them were repeaters.<br>
THis year , it is again in september , they reuined our 1 year for what????????<br>
<br>
Let me tell you another thing , Danish schools pae billions spend huwae , for what? <br>
better education for specificed students? <br>
Sharif family kae kitnae bachae government schools maen parhae thae ? SHarfis bro themselves were not educated in any governemnt school.....<br>
<br>
'' Rs49m cash prizes for position holders: CM '' ???????<br>
<br>
Rattu totae? for bloody crammers?<br>
<br>
En position holders ko , even federal board kae position holders ko components do , they wont be able to make a damn circuit.........<br>
<br>
My point is , we need a change , <br>
<br>
second point , onw of my class fellow got position in fsc in bahawalpur board , his father was a professor . He paid 1 lakh 50 thousand for poistion (as per discount )<br>
Cm announced 2 lakh for position holders and in the end professor got his money back......<br>
<br>
@<a href="http://www.siasat.pk/forum/member.php?u=8825" target="_blank">gazoomartian</a> , please understand . <br>
<br>
Sab ganda hae but dhandha hae ye , and all this is due to such fascist governments.......<br>
<br>
I went to attend Nust entrance test , which was held in Army College , bahawalpur .<br>
<br>
There I saw following book :<br>
<a href="http://www.britannicastore.com/the-encyclop+aeligdia-britannica-2010-copyright/invt/printset10/" target="_blank">http://www.britannicastore.com/the-encyclop+aeligdia-britannica-2010-copyright/invt/printset10/<br>
</a><br>
Its encyclopedia britinaccia , full volume, 2009 edition , worth 1lakh 20 thounsand ....... No one ever had issued that book , but it was there , my question is for what?<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
Har saal education biktae hae , Crammers get positions , thats all , and then we say , CM KI POLICY bohat achi hae.<br>
<br>
</font></span></strong></span></strong></font><span style="font-family: Times New Roman"><br>
</span>