QUESTION TO ADMIN?

Dark

Citizen
admin said:
This is an open public forum. Anyone can come here and discuss as long as the discussion is constructive and without any abuse.

If you have a problem with any of the posters or you find an abusive post. Please report it to me. We can always warn OR permanently ban.

hello admin !
i have a question of which i need answer, the question is that why my posts are being deleted ! secondly if i have posted a topic on Siasi Videos forum !
WHy its moved from there to Random videos , TIME PASS forum while its OUR ISLAMIC HISTORY , Now when i see that i think people here dont like
that anybody come's to know our history, i think they only like daily MASALA DAR propueganda ! And That post is moved to that forum where there is
No viewers ! Because the person who moved i guess thinks that ISLAMIC HISTORY IS AN ISSUE OF TIME PASS !
i hope and look forward for these questions !

ThankYou

Adeel

Founder
Dark said:
admin said:
This is an open public forum. Anyone can come here and discuss as long as the discussion is constructive and without any abuse.

If you have a problem with any of the posters or you find an abusive post. Please report it to me. We can always warn OR permanently ban.

hello admin !
i have a question of which i need answer, the question is that why my posts are being deleted ! secondly if i have posted a topic on Siasi Videos forum !
WHy its moved from there to Random videos , TIME PASS forum while its OUR ISLAMIC HISTORY , Now when i see that i think people here dont like
that anybody come's to know our history, i think they only like daily MASALA DAR propueganda ! And That post is moved to that forum where there is
No viewers ! Because the person who moved i guess thinks that ISLAMIC HISTORY IS AN ISSUE OF TIME PASS !
i hope and look forward for these questions !

ThankYou

This forum is strictly on Pakistani politics. Siasi video is the section only for political videos. Everything else goes into random videos.

JewayPakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
MY SUGGESTION IN MANY POST HAS BEEN THAT PLEASE DONT UPLOAD VEDIOS FROM KORNER AS ONE HAS TO SPEN HOURS TO WATCH 30 MINS VEDEO AS THEY SHOW ADS AND BUFFERING IS SO SLOW THAT A USER LIKE ME WHO HAS 2MB BANDWIDTH CANT RUN IT.
WILL YOU PLEASE CONSIDER IT?

A

Admin

Kindly wait until 5:30 am Pakistan standard time. All the latest non korner videos are uploaded.

AXIOM

MPA (400+ posts)
dear respected admin..!

if this is an open forum then why the reply posts are blocked for the thread ' Tribute to Quaid-e-tehreek.'
is this site run by mqm supporters...?
if not so give access to everyone to express their views freely....
admin should be unbias.

ashfak143

Voter (50+ posts)
i dont think they should be banned bcoz they come here and share their ideas. we also visit their sites and leave comments so i dont get the idea to banned them.

A

Admin

siasatpk said:
dear respected admin..!

if this is an open forum then why the reply posts are blocked for the thread ' Tribute to Quaid-e-tehreek.'
is this site run by mqm supporters...?
if not so give access to everyone to express their views freely....
admin should be unbias.

We are not supporter of any party.

Some threads get closed because the discussion isn't going anywhere or members are getting personal and being abusive to each other.

pak hi pak

Citizen
Dear Admin,

This is very shamful for this forum, Anything truth comes on this forum you just delete them, or you just banned them, what are you trying to prove to all our indian brothers, either we are ashmed of this, or we are sorry we can't face you people, I have searched all articles but i never seen anything wrong in articles, Just because our brothers cannot face them so we have to banned them Shame Shame Shame. [nawaz] Be a true muslim and put them back and have courage to face this indians.
[nawaz]

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
well...... i dont think so, that they should be banned on any Pakistani forum, if we have enough information and knowledge, one should anser them and i think we are doing our job very efficiently. Although they all are duffer and idiots, all the time they have got several informative and satisfactory enough replies on their issues, but they dont want to put attention on them.
I agree that they have particular idea and agenda in their mind and they are, yes ofcourse, they are working on that. Agenda is
Propagade hate against Pakistan ............
Posting all baseless threads which are anti Pakistan and anti Islam.........
Pissing the Pakistani members of this forum ..............
Trying to degrade our national heroes and Pak army ..............
Trying to spread an anger and disappointment among our people ..........
and so on......

They never (except once or twice, i guess) express their sympthies on our devastating situation with the people of Pakistan, remain always in deniel mode and search to find out disapponting, depressing, anti Pakistan and anti Islamic issues. They are used to write post full of smilies so that it become more spicy and pissing.

The things which admin should care about ....
if you feel that these guys are going worse EVEN TO 1 DEGREE against

ISLAM
PAKISTAN
PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN
OUR NATIONAL HEROES

THEY SHOULD BE PUNISHED BY KICKING THEIR ASS AND THROUGH THEM OUT OF THIS FORUM

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
masadi1980 said:
well...... i dont think so, that they should be banned on any Pakistani forum, if we have enough information and knowledge, one should anser them and i think we are doing our job very efficiently. Although they all are duffer and idiots, all the time they have got several informative and satisfactory enough replies on their issues, but they dont want to put attention on them.
I agree that they have particular idea and agenda in their mind and they are, yes ofcourse, they are working on that. Agenda is
Propagade hate against Pakistan ............
Posting all baseless threads which are anti Pakistan and anti Islam.........
Pissing the Pakistani members of this forum ..............
Trying to degrade our national heroes and Pak army ..............
Trying to spread an anger and disappointment among our people ..........
and so on......

They never (except once or twice, i guess) express their sympthies on our devastating situation with the people of Pakistan, remain always in deniel mode and search to find out disapponting, depressing, anti Pakistan and anti Islamic issues. They are used to write post full of smilies so that it become more spicy and pissing.

The things which admin should care about ....
if you feel that these guys are going worse EVEN TO 1 DEGREE against

ISLAM
PAKISTAN
PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN
OUR NATIONAL HEROES

THEY SHOULD BE PUNISHED BY KICKING THEIR ASS AND THROUGH THEM OUT OF THIS FORUM

Oh no masadi & others, don't give up on us. there are 3-5 non Muslims in this forum who contribute regularly. I f you can't even convince us or confront us with words then then you should stop using your computer or internet. If we don't debate with you about you religion/ politics or culture in the forum then where are we supposed to debate. May be on the street of Islamic countries, where we will be killed soon after for offending religion or propagating our religion.
Remember in the end TRUTH IS VICTORIOUS

sameerking

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I wants to know how to insert the image or how to transfer image from my computer libraries to the post please tell me thanks.

Sedqal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Indian trolls are a learning experience. Online you represent Pakistan and these trolls train you into not becoming angry and saying anything which is offending. Just tell them you still love Pakistan and they will get trolled.

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
We are not supporter of any party.

Some threads get closed because the discussion isn't going anywhere or members are getting personal and being abusive to each other.
Hi Admin
Why I can't see how many people have seen my thread (views) that option is not there any more?