Real Reasons of karachi Incident Exposed by Zaid Hamid - The true Mard e Momin !!

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)

25d8f52f7f30fe551ef417802402dcfa.jpg

We need more people like Zaid Hamid !

Last edited by a moderator:

Rehan

Yaar is danish dakhan ko deikhnay k liye koi is per click kia tha where is zaid Hamid sahab:13:?

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes it is a very sad incident,we condemned the action but we are 100% behind the forces
we support them and will be with them shoulder to shoulder,However let the supreme court
complete the inquirey.Let me say one thing more if the govt both federal and provincial were
competent and ascertive then there would not have such actions but both the govt and the allies
are corrupt and every one is looking towards army and CJ.Let support the forces and CJ and
drag the politicians out of the offices and elect great khan Imran khan.Pakistan Zinda Bad pak Fauj painda bad

strings

Voter (50+ posts)
الله میری جان.... ہولے تھوڑا ....ہلکے ہوجاؤ بزرگو ....پھیپھڑے منہ سے باھر آجایںگے!

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well I'm big fan of Zaid hamid but I'm really sad from his reply he is not talking abt justice... those rangers who killed innocent youngster Zaid hamid defend them i think its double standard... Zaid hamid supporting armed force ok fine, but we need to through out the bad eggs from those forces if you want public support...if you cancer or sugar in ur body, doctor will cut some part of ur damage body part to save you and I think Rangers need 2 do same thing. Its open shut case what do u need more proof than that video...Zaid hamid u really disappoint me from here its look like u r on army payRoll :(...........

Qannadi

Voter (50+ posts)
There is an urgent need that Zaid Hamid consult a psychiatrist on an immediate basis. He is in an emotional stage where he is practically yelling to a choking point in a hoarse voice going from bad to worst. He advised the media to mention name of 150 security personnel who died in the past week. Why don't he dedicate his own Brasstacks site and fans to name and profile all 150 of them. He has become a person who defies reason. He need to question how 6-8 villains can engage hundreds of is heroes and get away? Where were he and his army of paper tigers on 22-23 May? I wonder why media bothers to invite views who can only shout and shout without any appeal to reason or logic .

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
There is an urgent need that Zaid Hamid consult a psychiatrist on an immediate basis. He is in an emotional stage where he is practically yelling to a choking point in a hoarse voice going from bad to worst. He advised the media to mention name of 150 security personnel who died in the past week. Why don't he dedicate his own Brasstacks site and fans to name and profile all 150 of them. He has become a person who defies reason. He need to question how 6-8 villains can engage hundreds of is heroes and get away? Where were he and his army of paper tigers on 22-23 May? I wonder why media bothers to invite views who can only shout and shout without any appeal to reason or logic .

And i think Qannadi guys like you should consult a psychologist because no matter what one of our Brothers Zaid Hamid says you are intent on being the enemies 5th column.. Allah (SWT) mentions in the quran "Deaf, dumb and blind they will hear you not".. Fortunately this ayat was for the kufar and is not attributed to the muslims. But i guess in some case the muslims are deliberately trying to fit this bracket by falling to that level by supporting the enemies.. This is obviously a dangerous path.. may Allah guide you !

waajeewaa

Voter (50+ posts)
why does zaid hamid only know the real reasons .....i mean seriously he knows everything ....he should be the president of the world....

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
why does zaid hamid only know the real reasons .....i mean seriously he knows everything ....he should be the president of the world....

Because the Real Reasons make the Most Sense and You are right He SHOULD INfact be The President of the World :D :D ...That will truly FIX everything !!!

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This killing captured on camera is just a 'tip of the iceberg'. Problem is bigger. They are killing people everywhere in Pakistan. How can you support this? Zahid Hamid needs a psychological assessment.

theexile

MPA (400+ posts)
Agar yeh BHONKNAY ke bajaye insanon ki tarah bat kahay to kuch INSAN bhi iski baten sunnay walon mai shamil hon, PAGAL SALA, kia sab oncha sunnay walay hain ya iski awaz ki tarah speaker bhi phat gaya tha jo sala BHONKAY JA RAHA HAY BHONKAY JA RAHA HAI...
ek lafz sunnay qabil nahi tha,,
AAAAAAAAAAAAKKKHHHH
THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..!!!
:angry_smile:

Star Gazer

The rangers personel responsible should be punished just like any other person who committs a crime, but this does not mean that the whole Rangers are to be held responsible for this heinous act. If that is the yard stick to be used then if one lawyer commits a crime then the whole body of lawyers should be held responsible, or if one police man commits a crime then the whole Police department is responsible, or if one politician holds a fake degree then the whole body of politicians should be held responsible.
by the same token Altaf hussain should come to Pakistan and face the trials against him in the courts before asking for any action, and Asma Jahangir should be asked to tell the nation why she visited Bal thakray, a known criminal and responsible for so many murders, should we hold her responsible along with Bal thakaray to be an accomplice to his actions as she does not speak against his actions?

Star Gazer

This killing captured on camera is just a 'tip of the iceberg'. Problem is bigger. They are killing people everywhere in Pakistan. How can you support this? Zahid Hamid needs a psychological assessment.

What about the pictures of the fire in the biggest market of Karachi last year? who was caught even when the faces were visible? yes the picture is much bigger and more criminal but there are other elements behind it, and some others are being scape goats.
use some common sense and don't just destroy everything in your ignorence!

waajeewaa

Voter (50+ posts)
i think the guy in the ranger uniform was a RAW agent or definitely MOSSAD...or for sure some jew underground force...oh wait it was a pakistani...for once stop blaming others for our problems and realize we have REAL messed up issues in our society and country ....and we not the human beings we like to think we are ...

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
i think the guy in the ranger uniform was a RAW agent or definitely MOSSAD...or for sure some jew underground force...oh wait it was a pakistani...for once stop blaming others for our problems and realize we have REAL messed up issues in our society and country ....and we not the human beings we like to think we are ...

so ur point being that u do recognise ur comrades wajeewa ? :)...you are an indian arent u ...:)