Request Provide Documented Proof founding Pakistani leader were in favor of Khilafat-e-Rashida Model

hans

Banned
For a few years there has been an ever expanding feeling that Pakistan Founding leaders were in favor of Khilafat-e-Rashida Model of Governance.

Now my Request would be if those highly educated well learned people who have knowledge on this issue ....with out any Hate, Taunts, Mud Slinging and name blaming should provide within this post Documented proof, or series of documented references.

But there is a Small Catch, all these Documents that you provide, should have been published well before 1960's. it could be Newspaper clips, Books, Feeble Constitution of Pakistan, Gazette of Pakistan etc. Even Pre-Partition Indian Press Release will also do.

Documents not valid will be Voice recording of Jinnah Sahib, specially done my PTV. Or statements made by people who were not adult at the time of Independence, or People of no Name or status. Kindly no reference to Poetry or Vande Mataram type of literature as they relate to being specific to any given situation and emotions.

As the Documented evidence grows we can debate on this issue.

<<<<>>>>>
Reminder, I am talking about Founder leaders of Pakistan. Founder leader of Pakistan does not relate to Zia ul Haq or Ayub Khan etc.....
these names are considered as NO names or Status.

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
so tum ab khul ker samnay arahay ho... badbakht apnay signature se ayat ko remove kero.... you bloody hypocrite..
Pakistan Muslmano ke liye bana tha, esi liye meray baap dada India ko chor ker paksitan aye thee... ab tum jesay ullo ke pathay documented proof mang rahay hain...

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Does any body have any Documentary prove that Allah the Founder of Humans is in favor of SECULAR model in the world.

sherazopel

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i have found a short poem from bang-e-dra which is "DRYUZA-E-KHILAFAT" which means " khilafat ki bheek ya gdae" it goes like:

agar mulk hathon sy jata hai jaye
tu ehkam-e-haq sy na kr be'wafai

nahein tujhko tareekh sy ag'hi kya?
khilafat ki krny lga tu gdai......

khardein na hum jisko apany lahoo sy
musalman ko hai nang(kalank, shrmindgi) wo bashshahi

''مرا از شکستن چناں عار نايد
کہ از ديگراں خواستن موميائي''

(mafhoom ye hai k mery liye marna, dusron sy medicine talab krny sy behtr hai)
which shows that he was not in favour of khilafat. in his poem he HIZR-E-RAAH he writes

"اے کہ نشناسي خفي را از جلي ہشيار باش
اے گرفتار ابوبکر و علي ہشيار باش"

(o! u r unaware of the hidden and the clear, wake up.
o the follower of ABU BAKAR r.a and ALI a.s, wake up")

what i have got form this verse is that, the muslims doesn't know much about islam. so before following the great people first follow their thoughts and teachings. so that one may be able to know what, infact, THEY wanted to tell to the world by their conduct. the following verse verifies these thoughts:

ta khilafat ki bina(base/bunyad) duniya me ho phir ustwar
la kahein sy dhoond kr islaf ka qalb-o-jiagr

he was in favour of khilafat

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
On October 22, 1939, while addressing All India Muslim Council, he said:
“I have seen enough in my life, experienced the pleasures of wealth, fame and life of repose and comfort. Now I have one single ambition, to see Muslims gaining freedom and rise to the pinnacle of glory. It is my very ultimate wish that when I die, my conscience and my Allah may testify that, Jinnah never betrayed Islam and that he relentlessly struggled for the freedom of Muslims, to forge institutional discipline among them and strengthen their resolve. I do not wish to get acclamation or reward from you. I only nourish the desire that, my heart, my faith and my conscience, all bear testimony till my death that Jinnah, ‘You contributed your share for the resistance against Islam and my Allah proclaim that “Jinnah you were a born Muslim, lived as such and died, quite steadfastly, holding the banner of Islam against the evil forces.”

14 February 1948 at Sibbi Darbar. Adherence to the golden principles of life is the only source of our viability and strength, which has been enunciated as laws, by our prophet Hazrat Mohammad Mustafa (Peace be upon him).

So based on these statements,what you think, did Quaid e azam want secular state?

Last edited:

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
teh first speech to teh constituent assembly.... isnt that an authentic proof.. and more over that speech was removed from our school text books by fake jihadi leaders like zia and others....including bhutto.. cuz they wanted to inject fake jihadi jazba and create fantasy jihadi robots ...
Why dont u provide any proof or evidence that they were against it?

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=6254]hans[/MENTION] job is in urdu we say"chuha(rat) chor do"thats what he does all the times to decieve muslims from right path.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Iss dhakan hans ko ban karo, we all know what are his motives/who he's, iss ko diarrhoea aisay he laga hoa hay. Mind your own darn business.

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
hans has been exposed with everypost of his, this new post confirms who and what he is - Looks like he has spent a lot of time with Marvi Sarmad!

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
bhai yahan kisi se hisaab na mango,warna jawab mein gali milay gi,ya ye pocha jaye ga tum apna hisaab do:lol:
For a few years there has been an ever expanding feeling that Pakistan Founding leaders were in favor of Khilafat-e-Rashida Model of Governance.

Now my Request would be if those highly educated well learned people who have knowledge on this issue ....with out any Hate, Taunts, Mud Slinging and name blaming should provide within this post Documented proof, or series of documented references.

But there is a Small Catch, all these Documents that you provide, should have been published well before 1960's. it could be Newspaper clips, Books, Feeble Constitution of Pakistan, Gazette of Pakistan etc. Even Pre-Partition Indian Press Release will also do.

Documents not valid will be Voice recording of Jinnah Sahib, specially done my PTV. Or statements made by people who were not adult at the time of Independence, or People of no Name or status. Kindly no reference to Poetry or Vande Mataram type of literature as they relate to being specific to any given situation and emotions.

As the Documented evidence grows we can debate on this issue.

<<<<>>>>>
Reminder, I am talking about Founder leaders of Pakistan. Founder leader of Pakistan does not relate to Zia ul Haq or Ayub Khan etc.....
these names are considered as NO names or Status.

imran1976

Councller (250+ posts)
"When i hear the word Religion for madhab in english, my thinking goes to the private relationship of man with God (secular ideology) but i know very well know that 'Religion' in Islam is not limited .... I'm not a Molvi nor a Mullah nor do i claim to be an expert in Islamic studies but i have tried to study Quran and Islamic Laws own my own. In the teachings of this great book Quran, there's a guidance for every aspect of life. The spiritual aspect of life, Social, Political, Economics (Islamic Ideology), to say there isn't any aspect which is out of the fold of the teachings of Quran. The principles and practicality of Quran is the best not only for Muslims but also for the rights of minorities in an Islamic government which is beyond imagination elsewhere."

(interview with students Usmania university, hyderabad deccan. 1941)

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)
so tum ab khul ker samnay arahay ho... badbakht apnay signature se ayat ko remove kero.... you bloody hypocrite..
Pakistan Muslmano ke liye bana tha, esi liye meray baap dada India ko chor ker paksitan aye thee... ab tum jesay ullo ke pathay documented proof mang rahay hain...

This AYAT perfectly proves suits him and his fellow cockroach(indians).