Request to CJ Asif Saeed Khosa to give order to bureaucrats and public holders to send their children in govt schools: Rauf Klasra

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No. That would be illegal and a volition of basic rights, and going beyond the mandate of the court.
However if court orders Klasra to send to a 'Reform and Re-education Camp' for a few months, that'd be perhaps acceptable.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Rauf Klasra ghalatt bndaay aur ghalatt jaggah request krr raha hai isko khosaa sahab ke boss aur ziada braay qanoon daan Chief Justice lahore High Court saay request krni chahi a kyonkeh naiey CJ naay Supreme Court ko lohaar High Court ke matahatt krr diyaa hai
Supreme Court ke Order saay aik JIT bni thi laikin dunyaa mai aaj tkk nahi huwa ke supreme Court ke orders ko High Court naay khtm krr ke apnaa order diyaa ho mgrr Pakistan mai yehi huwa aur naa khosaa ko himmat huwi naa supreme Court ke kisi aur Judge ko iss saay yeh sabitt huwa jeh Supreme ke faislay khtm krr ke high Court aggr koi faisla krti hai to High Court Supreme Court saay ziada bri hai aur qanoon saay bhi supreme court saay ziada waqiff , jeway Pakistan

Nikita Chaudhry

MPA (400+ posts)
Total BS

if u really wanna make a law then u should make a law that Senior Army Officers especially Major General and above should not be allowed to go overseas and work for Foreign Interest Groups and Governments as they once had access to highly confidential state secrets

Educationist

Total BS

if u really wanna make a law then u should make a law that Senior Army Officers especially Major General and above should not be allowed to go overseas and work for Foreign Interest Groups and Governments as they once had access to highly confidential state secrets
D3smvzQW4AAkP-4.jpg:large

HSiddiqui

Forget it ! Mr.Khosa who cannot see or feel the corruption in every decision favoring criminals in Punjab and Sindh, the way Judcial system is abused or allow me to say raped that even a person who never been to any school can feel but Mr.Khosa probably have no time till his kheesa allows him.
I may be 100% wrong in judging Mr.Khosa , but I haven't seen 1% implementation of law honestly, Under Mr.Khosa I see the LAW IS BLIND means LAW DOESN'T SEE CRIMINALS, at least so far.
I wish to talk every thing nice and good for him but I have no example yet.