Resolution day Pakistan zindabad

I was surfing the internet yesterday and I saw a video promo of a political party whose leader was debating on Minar e Pakistan Minto Park and that speech suddenly took me to the past back in 1940 when Pakistan Resolution was passed in my home city Lahore. Speech was very realistic he was urging young people of Lahore to find bureaucrat, Politicians, technocrats and diplomats among themselves for future and good governance and atmosphere was electrifying when he was chanting the slogan Pakistan Zindabad..Pakistan Zindabad.Pakistan Zindabad it seems that Minar e Pakistan Minto Park was waiting for this atmosphere since 23rd March 1940.
March 23rd 1940 always makes us remember Pakistan resolution and sacrifices our elder gave for the formation of Pakistan. I want to know that is this the Pakistan our leaders promised us in 1940??
Pakistans decision making should be in the hands of common people this was the spirit of 1940 and this can only be achieved by bringing up common a man in power the real Pakistani!!
25 April 2010 will be the day when Pakistan Resolution will be given its real face I have very high hopes from Altaf Hussain and I am looking forward to hear his speech prior and similar to the one I saw on youtube

Finally I have hopes that me or someone from my circle finally become a nazim of Lahore or law minister just like MQM have done in Sindh as 25 April 2010 is the day of new dawn and new era and a promising day when a common man from Punjab will come into power.

woofer

Banned
Agenceis jisay chaie us ko 24 ghante main shitan ur katil bana sakti. Ye sara zahir agencies ka ghola howa hy..........

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Gazoo Bhai
You are trapped by a false propaganda. Any proof of that? No. For sure.

I am his not advocate or a public prosecutor. I am just an other man reading news, internet, comments etc. I am sure you do not have any proof that murder case is propaganda. I for sure listen watch just like I do. Fact that he hasn't come home since was exiled, would tell anybody some story. if you and I are away, nobody would give two censt, but when the head of a party dictates to his members from oversees, tells ME a lot. I often think whats keeping him from holding the jalsa on 25 April in person? Cases of murders, titortures, kidnappings, blackmailing? do you not think these type of shak-o-shubha is legitimate in one's mind?