Sawal Yeh Hai - 15th April 2011 - Imran Khan & Atiqa Odho

Sawal Yeh Hai

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

b1298dfa9c3046ea01fb6c31bd2b559b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Interesting IK can sit with party representative of Musharaf. It means he is just scared to sit with PMLN representative. He is little scared now to face the opposition, so that he can tell one sided stories.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
HAHAHA 1970 say bara inqalab matlab, 70 kay aik sal bad mulk 2 hisson main but gya, So IK want bigger than that. he needs a little break, so that he can think about the example before he speaks

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK plan is great. Some people are looking ************************** into the barrel, just for the purpose or criticism.
Otherwise, IK has a great vision and great strategy to achieve the goal.
For the sake of rebuilding the Pakistan, we all need to jointly support IK and his PTI.
Thanks,

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
I was not expecting a party Chairman to sit with such a lady that has no sense of politics and has a weak political profile...Some days back he was not even ready to sit with Khawaja Asif............Musharraf nay khud tu 8 saal hakumat kr le hai hai... lagta hai Imran Khan ko aik din bhe nai krnay daine......If Imran Khan continue to take such foolish political steps then his politics will die before birth..............

Just_one

Banned
Nonsense. He has challenged Nawas and Shabaz Sharif to have an open debate with him. Why should he debate with secondary leaders like Khawaja Asif?

This program was NOT A DEBATE between the two guests, genius.

Ask your paper lions to get out of their caves and accept Imran's challenge.

Interesting IK can sit with party representative of Musharaf. It means he is just scared to sit with PMLN representative. He is little scared now to face the opposition, so that he can tell one sided stories.

Just_one

Banned
God, PMLN supporters are fool, just like their leader.

I repeat:

Nonsense. He has challenged Nawas and Shabaz Sharif to have an open debate with him. Why should he debate with secondary leaders like Khawaja Asif?

I was not expecting a party Chairman to sit with such a lady that has no sense of politics and has a weak political profile...Some days back he was not even ready to sit with Khawaja Asif............Musharraf nay khud tu 8 saal hakumat kr le hai hai... lagta hai Imran Khan ko aik din bhe nai krnay daine......If Imran Khan continue to take such foolish political steps then his politics will die before birth..............

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
I am copying one my previous post below. yep thats what I am saying he refused to sit with Khawaha Asif (may be he is scared), but as a same old style hypocrate leader he can participate in a talk show with Atiqa.

HAHAHA i think IK have answered himself that y N is not siting with him. Its same, as IK has refused to sit with a party mamber in a talk show and decided to only sit with the partyleaders. So, it work both ways, IK dont have a representation in the parliament so political ethics say that he can only sit with leaders of same state for example he can sit with shaikh rasheed. I am not making this, it happens every where in the world. with recent example of Canadian democratic leaders debate, where a new popular leader (Green Party) was not allowed to sit in the leaders debate.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Brother just blaming is not going to work here.....................
The points I raised is clear.........Attiqa is not even fourth tier leader............Imran Khan is discussing politics with such a lady that has nothing to do with politics.................
Don't play with words, he is discussing future coalitions with those people who have detriorated Pakistan and Imran Khan also accepted that previosuly but now changing a bit...I think Sheferd dog did the trick............
He has again proven that he has no sense of politics.....................

Last edited:

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am copying one my previous post below. yep thats what I am saying he refused to sit with Khawaha Asif (may be he is scared), but as a same old style hypocrate leader he can participate in a talk show with Atiqa.

HAHAHA i think IK have answered himself that y N is not siting with him. Its same, as IK has refused to sit with a party mamber in a talk show and decided to only sit with the partyleaders. So, it work both ways, IK dont have a representation in the parliament so political ethics say that he can only sit with leaders of same state for example he can sit with shaikh rasheed. I am not making this, it happens every where in the world. with recent example of Canadian democratic leaders debate, where a new popular leader (Green Party) was not allowed to sit in the leaders debate.
sorry johny, I have mistakenly pressed negative rating button............

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Good to hear that IK remember his orignal stand that with support of ISI we can not get a political change, and he remeber that he have struggled for change for 15 years. but Again hypocracy for power, not for change..... Now he is saying that he is ready to make collation with enlighten political parties..... gues who, Musharaf and Q and MQM. I know it will hurt many PTI fans who were Hope that IK is a Hope. but people who were beliving IK is the hope it will take some time for them to open there eyes. that this is just politics. and this is politics...... I know I willl get many opostion for this post.... but just think.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
HAHAHA, oh u forgot, he is circus ka shair
God, PMLN supporters are fool, just like their leader.

I repeat:

Just_one

Banned
Imran's status is that of a political party head, which is same as Nawas Sharif, no matter the electoral strenghth of the party. The last election were actually a big FRAUD, and PTI didn't participate.

Now if your leaders are gutless and scared to sh!t in front of Imran Khan, don't give excuse.

I repeat, there was NO debate with Atika.

Just_one

Banned
Again, you utter lies. Does this goes with being a PMLN supporter?

No way he said he will ally with Musharraf or Q league or MQM.

He said he will only ally with those who have not done corruption, don't have assets abroad, and stand up for Pakistan's sovereignty, and that only CEC will decide this.

All the above parties CONTRADICT one or more of these criteria.

IMran is simply not a haughty person that in a TV show he should simply start talking about the ills of Musharraf and why he won't ally with him. He talks about the issues of the public.

Good to hear that IK remember his orignal stand that with support of ISI we can not get a political change, and he remeber that he have struggled for change for 15 years. but Again hypocracy for power, not for change..... Now he is saying that he is ready to make collation with enlighten political parties..... gues who, Musharaf and Q and MQM. I know it will hurt many PTI fans who were Hope that IK is a Hope. but people who were beliving IK is the hope it will take some time for them to open there eyes. that this is just politics. and this is politics...... I know I willl get many opostion for this post.... but just think.

Just_one

Banned
Brother just blaming is not going to work here.....................
The points I raised is clear.........Attiqa is not even fourth tier leader............Imran Khan is discussing politics with such a lady that has nothing to do with politics.................

Are you crazy? Where is he discussing politics "with her"? He is answering the questions of the anchor. There was at NO TIME he directed his remarks to Atiqa.

Don't play with words, he is discussing future coalitions with those people who have detriorated Pakistan and Imran Khan also accepted that previosuly but now changing a bit...I think Sheferd dog did the trick............

PTI has officially denied meeting with Musharraf. Don't paddle a lie, if you want me to take you seriously.

Secondly, not only Musharraf, PMLN and PPP have also brought Pakistan to this stage. They are also involved in deterioration of Pakistan. So you don't' have a problem with Imran allying with Nawas? It means your problem is not with who deteriorated Pakistan, but your personal grudge against some leaders.

And Imran has NOT talked about alliance with Musharraf. He courteously denied it by mentioning his criteria of alliance, on which Musharraf's party doesn't qualify.

I do not support alliance with Musharraf, and so do millions of supporters of PTI. I am saying this here, mark my world.

He has again proven that he has no sense of politics.....................

If you call politics telling lies and beating about the bush and talking about non-issues, yes he has no sense of politics. Only PMLN champions this kind of politics.

Zameer Uddin

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@Johny Bhai

If you want to criticize Imran Khan criticize on his politics, on his policies, i can't understand on one hand you think that Imran Khan is a total political failure and on the other you watched the whole program just to criticize Imran Khan.

Atleast he didn't ran away from the country for heart transplant like circus ka shair and his brother the biggest joker of the country when asked where is your brother at this crucial juncture he come up with the joke of the century that he got heart attack, kia timing hay yaar.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
yep he used to say he will not make collation with those who have done corruption dont have assets, abroad, and pak soverenighty. listen to his present statement after his connections since last couple of week. Now he is saying "ho sakta hai hum light minded people kay sat colation kareain".
Again, you utter lies. Does this goes with being a PMLN supporter?

No way he said he will ally with Musharraf or Q league or MQM.

He said he will only ally with those who have not done corruption, don't have assets abroad, and stand up for Pakistan's sovereignty, and that only CEC will decide this.

All the above parties CONTRADICT one or more of these criteria.

IMran is simply not a haughty person that in a TV show he should simply start talking about the ills of Musharraf and why he won't ally with him. He talks about the issues of the public.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
well Zmeer bhai, I never say IK is a total political failiure. I like his vision that there cant be any change with ISI, he is out there for change. I always say he is the future, he is developing and organizing well he deservs a full power gevernment not with any collation. I think Just-One got my point by saying strongly that he should not ally Musharaf, I hope he will add Q and MQM as well. My point is He dont need ISI for government, he should not be distracted. Now a days he is clearly keeping his lips seal against ISI on R Davis Issue, and supporting Musharaf and MQM that is sad.
@Johny Bhai

If you want to criticize Imran Khan criticize on his politics, on his policies, i can't understand on one hand you think that Imran Khan is a total political failure and on the other you watched the whole program just to criticize Imran Khan.

Atleast he didn't ran away from the country for heart transplant like circus ka shair and his brother the biggest joker of the country when asked where is your brother at this crucial juncture he come up with the joke of the century that he got heart attack, kia timing hay yaar.