Sawal Yeh Hai - 15th April 2011 - Imran Khan & Atiqa Odho

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I just heard from you that wisdom come with Experience..... Strange?

Either a person would be stupid or Wise as long as I know...

Experience or age is polishing the wisdom.... If a person is stupid even from being experienced, he would be called stupid person...

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

Who decide about some one's wisedom and stupidity?

You

Or

Me.

Again we are back to square, no problem, you will only learn with experience my friend, wisdom only grow and polish with experience, this fact cannot be ignored, even if you would like to deny, it will remain for ever, in your words, wait and see.............lolzzzzzzzzz

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't have "GHAIB KA ILM" but I think you have that's why are expressing it...

If Lucman or Dr Danish become close to Imran, it their problem not of Imran...

Plus the same attitude is from Musharaf towards Imran it doesn't mean that Imran is going to Coalition with MQM and APML

As long as I undertand that if Imran did any Coalition with MQM or APML, it would be a dooms day for Imran's politics.

He couldn't wash the stigma of supporting Musharaf in Referendum so far, now why would he be going to destroy himself by allying with Mushi.

About MQM: As we know PTI needed some breathing space in Karachi, and MQM was not allowing it in Karachi. Alternatively MQM needs some one in Punjab. So he has show bit flexibility to MQM to get some space in Karachi... This are just Politics and please allow Imran to do little politics. It wouldn't get any benefit to MQM in Punjab....

While Mush can't give any thing to PTI so why he would get meeting with him.

About Establishment: You can't eliminate Establishment from Politics very easily and while out of the Parliament. Erdugan in Turkey did the same, he didn't oppose very vigorously of Army and is in Govt. for last 13 and eliminating Army from govt. slowly and steadily.

On the other hand as Establishment is very powerful but it needs a party for Civilian govt and we know establishment is neither happy with PPP nor PML (N) so the only party left is PTI. So Imran or PTI is the need of Army not the vice versa.

hahahaha

You make feel laugh, hahahaha

So Imran is so innocent, whoever would like to grab him and spoil his reputation, can do very easily.

How ever just define Imran Khan appreciation for Dr Danish, here I believe you will find tough time to defend yourself, Imran Khan praise Dr Danish so overwhelmingly, would you please explain, who is actually needing one self,

hahahahaha

Feeling really sorry for blind followers like you, but please don't take it is personal.........I really appreciate your spirit, after all Imran has to run his politics, and without supporters like you, it will keep on going.

Please elaborate Imran Khan's appreciation for Dr Danish, to be very honest after that double standard, I couldn't watch the remain part of the show, but I am sure there will be some like that.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
hey arslan u are very good at finding the links. I rember atleast two of them. go find mukhbari from Hasb-e-Hall and other from Najam sethi. I know if u will try honestly u will find more. it will be great if u can post them
So Azizi's unknown Mukhbar and Najam Sethi are 'credible' sources now? Great! (clap)

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
hahahaha

You make feel laugh, hahahaha

So Imran is so innocent, whoever would like to grab him and spoil his reputation, can do very easily.

How ever just define Imran Khan appreciation for Dr Danish, here I believe you will find tough time to defend yourself, Imran Khan praise Dr Danish so overwhelmingly, would you please explain, who is actually needing one self,

hahahahaha

Feeling really sorry for blind followers like you, but please don't take it is personal.........I really appreciate your spirit, after all Imran has to run his politics, and without supporters like you, it will keep on going.

Please elaborate Imran Khan's appreciation for Dr Danish, to be very honest after that double standard, I couldn't watch the remain part of the show, but I am sure there will be some like that.

Laugh for What???????

Laugh for "Elm-e-Ghaib" which you have and I don't have?

He praised all media not only Dr Danish ? What do you expect from Imran for Dr Danish?

Do you expect that Imran would curse him because he is biased to MQM? What a kiddish & emotional thinking by an old man like you? I should laugh on your kiddish thinking rather. HAHHAHAH

So brother you should live with your "Assumptions & Prediction" and I will live with my dream & will wait for future because I believe on hopes unlike your pessimistic behavior.

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
Interesting IK can sit with party representative of Musharaf. It means he is just scared to sit with PMLN representative. He is little scared now to face the opposition, so that he can tell one sided stories.

hmmm imran khan ki party issue based party ha mr johny....imran is a true muslim first and then a true pakistani. he never tells lie to his people always the same from the bottom of his heeart to his face.
dpont you see his face is telling the truth? listen mr, may be you have some advantage from the govt or other parties,thats why you ignore the reality.oneday,Inshallah he will be leading the Conuntry Pakistan. love you imran khan and IMRAN AAAaagy qadam barhao Allah and pakistan k nawjawaan tumhary sath ha,
fahim from IRELAND

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
Interesting IK can sit with party representative of Musharaf. It means he is just scared to sit with PMLN representative. He is little scared now to face the opposition, so that he can tell one sided stories.

hmmm imran khan ki party issue based party ha mr johny .thats mean discussing on issues only....imran is a true muslim first and then a true pakistani. he never tells lie to his people always the same from the bottom of his heeart to his face.
dpont you see his face is telling the truth? listen mr, may be you have some advantage from the govt or other parties,thats why you ignore the reality.oneday,Inshallah he will be leading the Conuntry Pakistan. love you imran khan and IMRAN AAAaagy qadam barhao Allah and pakistan k nawjawaan tumhary sath ha,
fahim from IRELAND