Sawal Yeh Hai - 15th April 2011 - Imran Khan & Atiqa Odho

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)
john johny dhana dhan, tara rump pump pump.......

ab tera aur tere leader ka baj gaya baja, ja ja ker ab so ja...............[hilar]

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Ok I accept, my bad, in the beginning he said "ho sakta hai hum light minded people kay sat colation kareain" but in the last part he did repeat his orignal stand
yep he used to say he will not make collation with those who have done corruption dont have assets, abroad, and pak soverenighty. listen to his present statement after his connections since last couple of week. Now he is saying "ho sakta hai hum light minded people kay sat colation kareain".

@ Johny

please listen it once again what he said. Then comment

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
HAHAHA Boss Pakistan main kisi leader ka baja baj b jaey to next election main phir dobara a jata hay. we need a compelte change or paradigm shift in our behavious. wlwction waley din ap or main sotay rahein gay or vote dalney wo jaein gay jin ko peer sab nay kaha ho ga kay usay vote dalo, ya rajpoot rajpoot ko vote dal rahey hoon day. the change start from our selves jab tak 60% log jo election kay din soey rahein gay, aisa hi hota rahey ga. ager hum sab jo is forum per baith ker baat kertay hai vote dalney b jaein to change aey gi.
john johny dhana dhan, tara rump pump pump.......

ab tera aur tere leader ka baj gaya baja, ja ja ker ab so ja...............[hilar]

Zameer Uddin

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@ Johny Bhai

please listen it once again and secondly Imran is a politician mairay bhai i have been following Pakistani politics since 20 years now, Imran Khan is playing his cards very intelligently, that is why PML(N) is afraid sof him and paid journalists of PML(N) are after Imran Khan and every other day they are writing columns against him.

Please don't get disappointed and let him doing politics and please trust him and stop writing against he need people like us who understands the reality of the hypocrites politician.

Just go and read the statement of Shahbaz Sharif which he has given today against drone attacks when Imran Khan has announced dharna against drone attacks.

Shahbaz Sharif is ruling 65% of Pakistan and just look at the affairs of Punjab. Doctors strike, every second day bomb blast, people are dying because of hunger and poverty. Industries in Punjab is closing due to electricity and Gas shortage and what Shahbaz Sharif is doing, even he is not confronting the Federal Government on the issue, just tell me why don't they bring vote of no confidence against PM Gillani.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are you crazy? Where is he discussing politics "with her"? He is answering the questions of the anchor. There was at NO TIME he directed his remarks to Atiqa.

PTI has officially denied meeting with Musharraf. Don't paddle a lie, if you want me to take you seriously.

Secondly, not only Musharraf, PMLN and PPP have also brought Pakistan to this stage. They are also involved in deterioration of Pakistan. So you don't' have a problem with Imran allying with Nawas? It means your problem is not with who deteriorated Pakistan, but your personal grudge against some leaders.

And Imran has NOT talked about alliance with Musharraf. He courteously denied it by mentioning his criteria of alliance, on which Musharraf's party doesn't qualify.

I do not support alliance with Musharraf, and so do millions of supporters of PTI. I am saying this here, mark my world.

If you call politics telling lies and beating about the bush and talking about non-issues, yes he has no sense of politics. Only PMLN champions this kind of politics.

You are repeating personal blames.......................
the simple argument is that I have heard that he has told media channels that from now on he is going to sit with leaders of his stature... thats why he has challenged Nawaz Sharif.......this show was basically abour new political coalitions and a four tier political leader is sitting along with a person having 26 year political career................that is my point..........
If PTI has officially denied meeting with Musharraf...............then there is no difference between PTI and other parties.............bcoz all of them lie.....you might not be aware of meeting between Musharraf and Imran but it is true story....................

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Ok zameer sahib, I agree he is playing very well. but he should keep himself away from cheap shots.
I like the way he is wining the confidance of KPK province I am optimistic that he will form the governemnt there. I like his presence in sindh, where N is established just as a Punjabi party, IK is keeping his identity of Pakistan. Balochistan is with no body yet. but Punjab the major make or break province is a whole mess there strong opposition of IK just against N but keeping quite against Q is strengthening Q and PPP in the south punjab. and a copetetion between IK and N in north Punjab. I am seening a split mandate in next election. and wish that IK keep away from that mess and should govern a majority goverment.I wish if he can develop faster in south Punjab and sindh.
Ok what ur 20 years say I wold be waiting
@ Johny Bhai

please listen it once again and secondly Imran is a politician mairay bhai i have been following Pakistani politics since 20 years now, Imran Khan is playing his cards very intelligently, that is why PML(N) is afraid sof him and paid journalists of PML(N) are after Imran Khan and every other day they are writing columns against him.

Please don't get disappointed and let him doing politics and please trust him and stop writing against he need people like us who understands the reality of the hypocrites politician.

Just go and read the statement of Shahbaz Sharif which he has given today against drone attacks when Imran Khan has announced dharna against drone attacks.

Shahbaz Sharif is ruling 65% of Pakistan and just look at the affairs of Punjab. Doctors strike, every second day bomb blast, people are dying because of hunger and poverty. Industries in Punjab is closing due to electricity and Gas shortage and what Shahbaz Sharif is doing, even he is not confronting the Federal Government on the issue, just tell me why don't they bring vote of no confidence against PM Gillani.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Interesting IK can sit with party representative of Musharaf. It means he is just scared to sit with PMLN representative. He is little scared now to face the opposition, so that he can tell one sided stories.
Forget Imran Khan and tell me why your leader cant come to any talk show and face the tough questions? Why is he hiding for the last 3 years? He has no government position so he has a lot of free time, but no time to answer the tough questions about himself?
Imran Khan has been on hundreds of programs answering all the tough questions, it shows he has nothing to hide or fear, but Nawaz Sharif has a lot to hide.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are repeating personal blames.......................
the simple argument is that I have heard that he has told media channels that from now on he is going to sit with leaders of his stature... thats why he has challenged Nawaz Sharif.......this show was basically abour new political coalitions and a four tier political leader is sitting along with a person having 26 year political career................that is my point..........
If PTI has officially denied meeting with Musharraf...............then there is no difference between PTI and other parties.............bcoz all of them lie.....you might not be aware of meeting between Musharraf and Imran but it is true story....................
Do you have any proof of Imran Khan meeting Musharraf? Or can you quote any 'credible' source who confirms the meeting? Everyone knows that Imran Khan doesnt lie and is the most credible politician so go get some evidence to call your 'story' a true story.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
HAHAHA so you dont have the answer. IK used to say million of things against Musharaf. I remeber when Luqman had a series of program between IK and Musharaf. But now here is his hypocracy, he can say every thing against N but not a single word against Musharaf. The other day Luqman blamed IK for a failed deal of 100 seats, even then he can participate in same programe with Atiqa but not with K Asif.
here it is the story, IK welcomed Musharaf when N was kicked out, then a failed deal, then a fight for 8 or more years. and now a deal with ISI to keep quite against Musharaf, Q and MQM and just target N, for power. It is politics, the same old style derty politics. just step back and have a look at bigger picture.
about a credible soucrce thing....... almost every media chaneel have told the story.
about the proof thing...... i would again say it is a Zerdary argument, no proof against him even with 10 years of jail.
Forget Imran Khan and tell me why your leader cant come to any talk show and face the tough questions? Why is he hiding for the last 3 years? He has no government position so he has a lot of free time, but no time to answer the tough questions about himself?
Imran Khan has been on hundreds of programs answering all the tough questions, it shows he has nothing to hide or fear, but Nawaz Sharif has a lot to hide.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Just listen to his opening statement there cant be a change by a deal with ISI
My little advice to IK is take it and run, I mean if establishment is going to make him the PM ,take it and run the country .This way you can bring the change which this nation needs it very badly at this time,dont wait for the elections-beside you wont be able to make it by yourself all alone ,you will definately need help of other parties because in election no one will be the absolute winner so to serve the nation ,accept whatever you get.Establishment is under immense pressure because this govt is unable to run the country and they want to change the system so dont argue too much .people will accept you whatever you do because they know ,you will do better in the national interest."Good Luck".

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK challenge to PMLN for debate on TV is still outstanding.
PMLN leadership and its followers/supporters are frightened of IK and PTI due to rapid PTI growth and PMLN as a whole has lost their mind and they don't know what to do.
They find only Al-Zulfaqar Terrorist Parvez Rasheed to defend PMLN.
This Nawaz Sharif who used to call BB a security risk for Pakistan and now praising her every time.
This Nawaz Sharif who grown up in Zia's laps, now disowning him and owning Zia's enemies PPP.
What to say about this PMLN, they are dying themselves. Their days are over. Next election will out class them as it will help in new environment where fake votes will not be allowed.
Next election will be the end of PMLN, Insha Allah.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
hey arslan u are very good at finding the links. I rember atleast two of them. go find mukhbari from Hasb-e-Hall and other from Najam sethi. I know if u will try honestly u will find more. it will be great if u can post them
Do you have any proof of Imran Khan meeting Musharraf? Or can you quote any 'credible' source who confirms the meeting? Everyone knows that Imran Khan doesnt lie and is the most credible politician so go get some evidence to call your 'story' a true story.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Oh really Or may be IK refused to sit with K Asif
IK challenge to PMLN for debate on TV is still outstanding.
PMLN leadership and its followers/supporters are frightened of IK and PTI due to rapid PTI growth and PMLN as a whole has lost their mind and they don't know what to do.
They find only Al-Zulfaqar Terrorist Parvez Rasheed to defend PMLN.
This Nawaz Sharif who used to call BB a security risk for Pakistan and now praising her every time.
This Nawaz Sharif who grown up in Zia's laps, now disowning him and owning Zia's enemies PPP.
What to say about this PMLN, they are dying themselves. Their days are over. Next election will out class them as it will help in new environment where fake votes will not be allowed.
Next election will be the end of PMLN, Insha Allah.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
johny has rightly mentioned the source............go and go through them...........

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Atiqa Odho has picked up a position so that she get good money. Musharaf, ofcourse would have selected someone from showbiz due to his history of having girlfriends from showbiz .... LOL
Atiqa talking about a change, new faces and saying that if the nation selects the same people, then nation deserves what's happening to them. Then why should people vote for APML when they know Musharaf rules for over 8 years and did so much damage to Pakistan. Mushraf set up the stage which Asif Zardari is playing the drama now. Musharaf Ghadar signed all the agreements with US, under which he sold out Pakistan's sovereignty. He was totally working for US & Israel and taking all orders. Our Army also works against Pakistan. Army establishment is still supporting Musharaf. These guys brought in PPP coz that is perhaps the most baighairat party in Pakistan and the Army establishment wanted to have a democratic face while all this happens (over 275 drone attacks).

Anyway, Imran Khan is the only hope right now. No one can get into power without the clearance from establishment. That even happens in US. No one gets into power without CIA. Let's face it ...... even US is run by CIA and establishment and these institutions are run by huge corporations (dominated by banking and oil). People in Pakistan have no idea about how the funding happens in US, how the candidates are selected, groomed and finally posted to White House. There is so much behind it.... years of work on one candidate. Presidents are elected many many years in advance. Anyway, my point is that while all this happens in a country like US, the government apparently, works for the benefit of people to some extent...atleast to some extent. What's helping these countries despite of the corruption at the top, is a strong system. That's what we need in Pakistan. The reason I support Imran Khan is that while we cannot overnight kick out establishment, army/isi out of politics we can still get someone who can work on establishing great infrastructure in Pakistan, and the only man right now is Imran Khan. There is no point in commenting on why he is getting ISI clearance, etc., if he is getting it (it may be a rumour). The point is being realistic. Jazbati ho k comment karna aasaan hai...... look at the reality and not that of Pakistan only but a lot of other countries including developed countries. It will take some time to kill out these ghaddar Generals from politics. In the meantime, we need to build the system. We cannot wait for another 10 years trying to kick establishment out. We need someone who can get along in a way that he sets up system in Pakistan, improves education, infrastructure, justice, peace, security, employment, economy, and gets us (the people) in a stronger position. That's only when people can stand up for themselves. Right now, if people are just out there crying to get basic needs of life, how can we expect their minds to work properly? We do need Imran Khan or someone else who can work on this agenda.

Imran Khan koi mere chachay ka puttar nahi hai. Its just that he is the only one right now who seems to be able to do all this for Pakistan. I dont care how he comes to power. If tomorrow i see someone better than Imran Khan, i'll support him. So please guys/girls, stop being emotional about ur political affiliations and argue with each other on the forum. Kitna achha ho if we throw away the highly jazbati attitude, relax and think abt benefit of Pakistan. For past some days, we are seeing people blaming Imran Khan for getting in touch with establishment and establishment parties (like MQM, APML). First of all, don't go with the media hype. A phone call doesn't mean a contract. Secondly, instead of just criticizing and losing again a leader who can help us, suggest what other best choice u have??? If you are brave, honest and powerful enough, go out and take over the government yourself - why to post on siasat.pk??? If you can't do it, then look for the best available person.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Interesting IK can sit with party representative of Musharaf. It means he is just scared to sit with PMLN representative. He is little scared now to face the opposition, so that he can tell one sided stories.

Good question.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Something is really wrong, this is a very low profile show, how come Imran have choose to sit in this type of show, well what to say, no answer.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
بس آج تو میرے صبر کا پیمانہ ہی لبریز ہو گیا، جب خان صاحب نے ڈاکٹر دانش جیسے اینکر کی تعریف میں قصیدے بیان کرنے شروع کیے، کیا زبردست تبدیلی رونما ہوئی ہے خان صاحب میں، اب بھی کوئی شک ہے بھائیو ہاہاہاہا

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہر بار دل کو تسلی دے کر خان صاحب کا شو دیکھنا شروع کرتا ہوں، مگر لگتا ہے، اب کڑوی گولی نگلے بغیر چارہ نہیں ہے ، پتا نہیں کب دھماکہ ہونے والا ہے.