Say no to ballot paper

WahabGull

Citizen
Why Election Commission of Pakistan didn't introduce EVS(Electronic Voting System) in this election? All the following countries already using this system where thumb impression verification and registering the vote can be done in one click.

India, Australia,Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Estonia, the European Union, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands (Rijnland Internet Election System), Norway, Peru, Romania, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Venezuela, and the Philippines.

evs.jpg
SAY NO TO BALLOT PAPER

Last edited by a moderator:

tahirmajid

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes agreed. If people can use atm card at atm machines which is provided them of be-nazir income support programme then why can not they use this system

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
That's what i had in mind. Even if its rigged it will be far better and quicker to investigate than the conventional method.

vote4pti

Minister (2k+ posts)
So you think you can stop these rigging and thappa mafias (MQM / PMLN / PMLQ in their "strongholds"), they will steal / hack / temper / forge / spy / infect / rig / destroy / cyber-attack / hijack / enter fake data in the whole e-voting system if u devise any! Money and force can buy/control everything in Pakistan.

MAFIAS ZINDABAD! BECHARAY PAKISTANIS, THEY ARE ALSO PART OF IT! SUCH A SHAME!

MQM CAN EASILY BEAT QUAID E AZAM MUHAMMAD ALI JANNAH IN KARACHI ON ANY CONSTITUENCY, AND PMLN CAN DEFEAT ALLAMA MUHAMMAD IQBAL IN LAHORE. AREN'T WE ASHAMED OF IT?

THE ANSWER IS BIGGGGGG NO

KHALIFA.

Senator (1k+ posts)
i think so too, but what if someone shift the picture part...i mean to say.. BAT KI JAGA SHER OR SHER KI JAGA BAT...(serious)

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dont underestimate electronic voting. IT experts of all parties can verify this system & they can observe evoting live. You cant hijack it in front of all parties observer.

Yes agreed. If people can use atm card at atm machines which is provided them of be-nazir income support programme then why can not they use this system

That's what i had in mind. Even if its rigged it will be far better and quicker to investigate than the conventional method.

So you think you can stop these rigging and thappa mafias (MQM / PMLN / PMLQ in their "strongholds"), they will steal / hack / temper / forge / spy / infect / rig / destroy / cyber-attack / hijack / enter fake data in the whole e-voting system if u devise any! Money and force can buy/control everything in Pakistan.

MAFIAS ZINDABAD! BECHARAY PAKISTANIS, THEY ARE ALSO PART OF IT! SUCH A SHAME!

MQM CAN EASILY BEAT QUAID E AZAM MUHAMMAD ALI JANNAH IN KARACHI ON ANY CONSTITUENCY, AND PMLN CAN DEFEAT ALLAMA MUHAMMAD IQBAL IN LAHORE. AREN'T WE ASHAMED OF IT?

THE ANSWER IS BIGGGGGG NO

i think so too, but what if someone shift the picture part...i mean to say.. BAT KI JAGA SHER OR SHER KI JAGA BAT...(serious)