Senate Results: Govt won the overall elections (30 VS 18) A Big blow to PDM

<ChOuDhArY>

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Although GDA lost 1 seat from Sindh.. and PPP got 1 extra

PTI+MQM = 4 seats PPP = 7 seats Despite gundagardi + Billions

but still its positive result for Govt. .

Remember PPP got 10 seats in 2018 senate elections when they had even less MPAs

SharpAsKnife

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now khan sab have all the rights and authority to change the laws he always wanted to. Even if now he cant deliver, I see no reason to blame thr others. He should start working on dubious laws from day one until the end of tenure

Ahmad2015

Senator (1k+ posts)
Now khan sab have all the rights and authority to change the laws he always wanted to. Even if now he cant deliver, I see no reason to blame thr others. He should start working on dubious laws from day one until the end of tenure

You can not change the law with simple majority, you need two third majority in senate and I am not sure how much PTI have

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
Off course.. Everyone knows Hafeez sheikh's seat is a nightmare for them.. and I am sure that Gillani's Billions Rupee win will be challenged.. and you know what will be the results then
HS seat was an interesting example of the clash of interests. HS represents establishment but his masters slaughter this cow. This defeat will prove an event of curtain-raiser.

<ChOuDhArY>

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You can not change the law with simple majority, you need two third majority in senate and I am not sure how much PTI have

Dear constitutional amendment needs 2/3 but simple legislation needs only simple majority from both houses.

KhanSuppporter

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah, starting with election laws, money laundering, bails to crooks, media fake news. There’s a lot to do.

Ahmad2015

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am not concerned about this senate election. The most concerning thing is that IK has no control over the ground and this is due to the fact that he he handed over party to those people who dont know what administration is and this is the reason IK is shying away from local bodies election because he knows he will looooooooooooose badly.

LONGLIVE IK'S CHOICE OF CM OF PUNJAB AND KPK, whoever they are