Shadi ho to aesi ho varna na ho

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)
The Prophet s.a.w said
"Aalinoo HazanNikahi wajaloohu fil Masajid"
Announce the marriage and hold it in Masjid.
Islam wants to make marriage easier and adultery difficult to create a healthy society. The sunnah of holding nikah in masjid is one big step to achieve this practically. Some benefits are listed here.
a-Start of a new life in house of Allah which is the best environment for dua at the time of Nikah.
b-Protection from so many sins (music, dance, mixed gathering, fireworks, missing prayers,hindu customs of barat and the meals from girls' side etc).
c-Saving so much money which goes to the marriage halls and other arrangements.
Please watch the videos on wall for more explanation.

When you do it yourself it will be a new thing for your hundreds of guests and they will get the inspiration and also will get the courage to follow it by quoting your example to any critics.

Thousands of our brothers and sisters cannot be married just because their parents do not have enough resources. Due to this some go on wrong path and so many parents become patients of depression. Muslim youth waste their prime age in earning money for their marriages and for their siblings and cannot spare time for the work of deen.

Last edited:

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Allah (SWT) har Muslim ko apni shadi per aise israaaf aur besharmi ka muzahira karne se bachaye Aaameen aur Allah (SWT) hum sab ko Islami taleemat ke mutabik ye Sunnat e Rasool pbuh ada karne ki taufeeq ata farmaaye Aameen.

FaisalKh

The Prophet s.a.w said
"Aalinoo HazanNikahi wajaloohu fil Masajid"
Announce the marriage and hold it in Masjid.
Islam wants to make marriage easier and adultery difficult to create a healthy society. The sunnah of holding nikah in masjid is one big step to achieve this practically. Some benefits are listed here.
a-Start of a new life in house of Allah which is the best environment for dua at the time of Nikah.
b-Protection from so many sins (music, dance, mixed gathering, fireworks, missing prayers,hindu customs of barat and the meals from girls' side etc).
c-Saving so much money which goes to the marriage halls and other arrangements.
Please watch the videos on wall for more explanation.

When you do it yourself it will be a new thing for your hundreds of guests and they will get the inspiration and also will get the courage to follow it by quoting your example to any critics.

Thousands of our brothers and sisters cannot be married just because their parents do not have enough resources. Due to this some go on wrong path and so many parents become patients of depression. Muslim youth waste their prime age in earning money for their marriages and for their siblings and cannot spare time for the work of deen.

Assalam o Alaikum brother very well said u r genius :jazak:

sngilani

This is called Indian influence on Muslims living in subcontinent for last one thousand years. They have forgotton their Islamic roots. They have effectively become Hindus.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
They look to be in some other country like UK etc. I wonder what would be their remaining life as the boy's dominance finished even before the marriage.

only4Pak

Councller (250+ posts)
Shaddee ho to aissseee NA HOO .. jis main ALLAH k ghussay ko khulay aam dawat do ..
well i am not in opinion k kisi ko buray alqab se pukara jaye .. . but there is no doubt k performance professional Kanjron waleee hi hay ....

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
sorry 2 say ye indian kanjer tahy yah pak kanger . dunya kitne tarqi ker gey he ham gheroo ke saqafat apna ker gulam key gulam he rahye gey

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Oh saab this has nothing to do with islam or pakistan
these are those confused people who live in as pakistani but dance on indian tunes.
those who are born muslim but love english culture
those who will not find any good in our culture but would die in praising western culture.

look at them yar ....all bloo-dy confused mummy / daddy ....under influence of indian movie culture.

Safarmai

MPA (400+ posts)
After watching this nice video and well organised wedding.
I go through my relatives life (mine too), the one and only big function was wedding.
All relatives come to celebrate wedding the same day (or they come on your funeral but not on the same day).
Whatever mullahs say pakistani cultural dances are not going anywhere.
Just yesterday i was watching old youtube video Saudi king dancing with Bush, they do dance in KSA.
Pakistan win in some game people express their joy with dancing. What is wrong in dancing?

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
Seriously guys, we need to start following the Sunnah regarding this matter, there are a lot of benefits in doing marriage this way!! Don't fall into any sort of pressure from others, people will also make fun of you, which I think is their sheer ignorance and how they have gone astray! Don't become ignorant to the fact that we will die soon, head to our grave and stand before the Lord on the Day of Judgement!!

@Kashmiri VERY WELL said brother!

The president of Iran leads by example! Check out his son's wedding!!

QaiserMirza

دنیا میں ہر طرح کے لوگ بستے ہیں
الله نے اسی لیے جنت اور دوزخ بناتے ہیں اور انسان کو عقل بھی دی
یہ وہ لوگ ہیں جن کے نام تو مسلمانوں جیسے ہیں مگر ان کو دیکھہ کر شرمائیں یہود
اگر انہیں سمجھانے کی کوشش کی جاتے تو کہتے ہیں یہ تو ہماری خوشیاں ہیں
کیا الله نے خوشی منانے یا تفریح سے ہم کو منا کیا ہے

ایسے لوگ ہر جگہ پر ہوتے ہیں اور اپنی دولت کی نمایش کرنا فخر محسوس کرتے ہیں
اب ہمارا کیا فرض ہے

الله کی ہدایت پہنچانا ہمارا فرض ہے اس کے بعد انہیں ہدایت دینا الله کا کام ہے
اگر ایسے لوگ اپنی روش نہ چھوڑیں تو ہمیں چاہیے کہ ان سے قطع تعلق کر لیں
کسی بھی ایسی تقریب میں جہاں ایسی منکرات ہوں وہاں سے اٹھہ کر چلے جائیں
اور ایسے علانیاں جائیں کہ سب کو محسوس ہو

الله ہم سب کو نیک توفیق عطا فرماے

sngilani

They look to be in some other country like UK etc. I wonder what would be their remaining life as the boy's dominance finished even before the marriage.

This marriage was celebrated in Birmingham UK. These muslim migrated from India. Indian Hindu influence is very clear on them showing original roots from Muslims of Subcontinent.