Shameful incident: Girl student insulted on road on valentines day in Gujrat

Muslimonly

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shameful incident: Girl student insulted on road on valentines day in Gujrat

Two boys bet on kissing a girl ,who was walking on road. and one of them kissed the girl forcefully on the road which led to clash between students

Where are the so called advocates of valentines day???/

What would you have done if this was done to your sister????

XbBV51X.jpg

Reference:

http://www.dailydak.pk/showdetail.php?link=local/detail/5458.gif

EaIn5HA.jpg

IMQAYA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Maan Baap nay sharm o haya ki taleem di hoti to aysa na kartay.Iss main kisi aur ka koi qasoor nahi hay ganday maan baap ki gandi aulad.Inn ki
behn ka mun koi aur shart laga kar choom raha ho ga.

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is the shameful negligence of parents who do not guide their sons and daughters,and
it is also the good governance of PML(N) that all the bad people are free from any action.

Geo PPP! Geo PML(N)! Rascalsim is full swing. Be the supporters of PTI.

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well this is what this nation wants. Lighten Islam, modern Islam, so these are the modern Islam and enlighten Islam.

The Islam practiced and asked us to practice by the Prophet PBUH was the Islam of the Holy Quran and the Sunnat e Hadees, that the Pakistani nation is allergic of.

Its only and only one leader who has real believe on Allah, therefore, he is courageous and declare his believe openly every where, and that is Imran Khan. And a very few of Pakistanis feel happy about his courage, but rest are anti-Islamic people.

I suggest all Pakistanis to just read versus 103 of Surat Al-Imran and look its vice versa results in Pakistani society at least. The concept of this versus of the Holy Quran starts this way;

** You all together strongly hold the rope (The Holy Quran) of Allah and don't be get divided. Recall Allah's favour to you, you were enemies of each others, He (Allah) joined your heart together, and with His (Allah) kindness, you became brothers. You were at the verge of hell fire, Allah has saved you. This Allah's signs are enlighten in front of you, that you may get to the right path for your success (in both the lives in here and here after) ** ALLAH MAY FORGIVE ME FOR ANY MISTAKES, AS I AM NOT AN EXPERT TRANSLATOR AND UNFORTUNATELY I CANNOT TYPE IN URDU.

However, the bottom live of the above versus that I understood, is that if we believe on the pure Islam that was revealed on the Prophen PBUH then we have to practice on the same pure Islam. If we do so, as Allah wants us to do in the above versus, then all troubles within this society will evaporate and we all will be able to live in peace as the Sahaba of the Madina Al-Munawarh used to live.

If we don't do that, our situation will be same as pre-Islam situation outlined in the above versus.

PLEASE GO THROUGH THIS VERSUS WITH FULL CONCENTRATE AND IF YOU NEED, PLEASE ALSO SIT WITH ANY AALIM IN YOUR AREA TO UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE VERSUS AND SPREAD IT ACROSS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE MANKIND.

Allah may help us all to follow the pure and real Islam that was revealed on the Prophet PBUH and practiced by the Prophet PBUH and His PBUH's Companions Radi Allaho Taala Anha(u).

imm_arshad

MPA (400+ posts)
Honay tau yeh chahiay k jis larkay ne bhi sar-e-aam zabardasti ki hai us ko pant utaar ker us k pichwaray per sar-r-bazaar durray lagwanay chahian aur media per bhi live dikhana chaiay..... per afsos aisa hoga nai aur agar us ko pakar bhi lia gaya tau koi naam nihaad samaji tanzeem bachao k liay hazir hogi:(

ThoughtFelon

MPA (400+ posts)
As if this doesn't happen on any other day of the year.

Women in our society are worst off than cattle, they are raped, oppressed and killed on regular basis.