Sharia punishments are the best to deter all sorts of crimes.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
And his message which is the Quran, which you don't seem to have much belief in or its authenticity.
I am not going to fight on historicity of the Quran as it is a well researched but disputed subject. There are many theories on how Quran originated, how it was preserved, whether oldest Quranic parchments match with the Quran we have in use today. We must separate dogma (Muslim beliefs) from scientific research (historicity of the Quran). Both are not comparable as they are very different disciplines.

Mulhid

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
It was complied into one Mushaf by Usman, no one denys this fact.

Uthman’s Mushaf is a story made up by Abbasid hadith which you said you don’t believe.

Quran doesn’t say it was complied by Uthman only hadith say it. So why do you believe in Uthman’s Mushaf?

Mulhid

Diacritical marks came in much much later

Again you are contradicting yourself. First you say Uthman standardized the Quran. Now you are saying Quran was being modified until later.

Changing Zair Zabar you can change the meaning of one word to mean a dozen different things. It’s a significant modification.

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Uthman’s Mushaf is a story made up by Abbasid hadith which you said you don’t believe.

Quran doesn’t say it was complied by Uthman only hadith say it. So why do you believe in Uthman’s Mushaf?
Again you are contradicting yourself. First you say Uthman standardized the Quran. Now you are saying Quran was being modified until later.

Changing Zair Zabar you can change the meaning of one word to mean a dozen different things. It’s a significant modification.
I guess the lesson didn't work on you, but then again facts and figures are really not your forte'. Again you just make up shit, without any evidence and proof and expect others to believe your crap all the while still arguing the same bullshit freshly debunked points ( without any thing to back up your claims )

Like I said you just want to WIN and thats it. My mistake in even trying to have a logical conversation with an oaf who doesn't even have the most basic and rudimentary knowledge on the subject he is arguing but yet tries to act as an expert.

There is a term for people with your mental issues, whats it called...... oh yeah The Dunning Kruger Effect. Dumbasses who think they are experts.

Mulhid

Similarly strong atheists like @Mulhid claim Allah / God doesn't exist.

Im not too concerned with God, maybe there is maybe there isnt, we can neither prove nor disprove God.

What I know for sure is that all religions are falls and I know that Quran, Bible, Gita have nothing to do with God. They are all unoriginal methods to fool people.

Its a lucrative business and every other century someone new came with their own book to sell their chooran and there is no shortage for foolish people to follow it.

Mulhid

I guess the lesson didn't work on you, but then again facts and figures are really not your forte'.

Just because you present facts doesnt mean I will automatically agree with you.

Just like any argument I will test the facts and provide counter argument. When I provide the counter argument, you have no answers but to bitch and whine.

But its a good change that you are finally engaging with what I am saying and providing some facts, now let me correct your facts and break them down for you.

Mulhid

My mistake in even trying to have a logical conversation

You did not answer my Question ^

Why do you believe Uthman standardized the Quran? Where did you get that information from?

If you only believe in Quran and not hadith. Nowhere does Quran mention anyone by the name of Uthman.

He is only mentioned in biographies and hadiths written by Abbasid.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I will test the facts and provide counter argument.
You need to look up the term counter argument means, its definitely not the crap you make up.

Provide me with a valid counter argument, backed by evidence and facts and I will respond. Not to shit pulled out from your ass

Mulhid

You need to look up the term counter argument means, its definitely not the crap you make up.

Yes but even if it is crap, you have to provide a counter argument and demonstrate that it is crap. Thats how you have logical arguments.

I raised some valid points regarding origin of Uthman myth and modification of Quran. Now answer to it.

Mulhid

Translation : Don't bother me with the facts, my mind is made up.

Not really, I am the one who is engaging with counter arguments. You refuse to engage and call everything crap because your mind is made up.

You are writting things off not because you demonstrated that they are wrong, but because they contradict with your dogmatic beliefs.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yes but even if it is crap, you have to provide a counter argument
LOL Oh no I fucking don't have to do anything, crap is crap and no one is wasting time on crap. You have no idea how these sorts of debates take place now do you?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You refuse to engage and call everything crap because your mind is made up.
I'm the last person you can say this too. I've had major major change in my belief system very very recently because the facts presented could not be challenged or a valid counter argument be presented. SO it would have been idiotic of me not to accept the arguments. It was nothing short of earth shattering for me.

So I'm open to all valid, reasonable and worthwhile arguments. Not the shit you pull out from your behind.

Mulhid

Yes I do it on purpose, because I'm allergic to bullshit.

Or maybe you are just ignorant and anything that contradicts your dogmatic beliefs dont register in your mind and you are allergic to it.

You cannot just call something bullshit without demonstrating that its bullshit. Thats what ignorant people do.

Intelligent people engage and provide counter arguments. Ignorant people ignore it.

And its impossible to engage with an ignorant person, they just plug their ears and yell lalala that everything they are hearing is bullshit.

Mulhid

Yes I do it on purpose, because I'm allergic to bullshit.

When I asked you why do you believe the hadith regarding Uthman's manuscript but not other hadiths.

Thats not bullshit thats a valid question.

Now either you dont have an answer to it, or the question makes you feel uncomfortable and irritates you as it exposes your contradictory positions. Which is why you refuse to answer it.

You can only fool yourself but you cannot fool the people reading this as your dishonesty and ignorance is on full display for everyone to see.

Caio.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
When I asked you why do you believe the hadith regarding Uthman's manuscript but not other hadiths.

Thats not bullshit thats a valid question.

Now either you dont have an answer to it, or the question makes you feel uncomfortable and irritates you as it exposes your contradictory positions. Which is why you refuse to answer it.

You can only fool yourself but you cannot fool the people reading this as your dishonesty and ignorance is on full display for everyone to see.

Caio.
bullshit-lies.gif