Sharia punishments are the best to deter all sorts of crimes.

Mulhid

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
You gave me a story of Science and Atheism. Jisme you called Science knowledge

Science comes from latin word scientia which translates to knowledge. Its a system that builds and organizes knowledge based on things we observe and test.

Scientism is something else and I have never seen anyone using that word.

Basically the concept is to not believe things that you cannot find evidence for or that you cannot test, make predictions about and verify it independently. Its the best method the human race has to reach the truth.

Mulhid

What evidence? You should be the last person to be talking about evidence, writing bullshit in big bold fonts does not make your crap evidence.

LOL I dont want to listen to your butt hurt randi rona just reply to the material I have posted LMAO.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
LOL I dont want to listen to your butt hurt randi rona just reply to the material I have posted LMAO.
Bring forth some evidence and we'll talk.
109d6x.jpg

Mulhid

Brother Our Prophet (SAWS) came to teach us our religion, I am teaching you yours. The irony!

I dont have a religion. Lack of belief in God or religions is not a religion.

And I dont really care about cateogiries like Atheism or Scientism, I have very clear positions.

I dont believe in any Gods or religions because there is no evidence to support them.

On science, I dont believe on anything that does not have enough evidence supporting it.

Mulhid

What evidence? You should be the last person to be talking about evidence, writing bullshit in big bold fonts does not make your crap evidence. 300 post and 15 pages in you have brought zilch to the table as evidence. Bring forth some evidence and we'll talk.

Evidence (Let me know if you need references for any of them):
1. No complete Quran found from 7th century
2. No diacritical marks on any Quran in 7th century
3. Deviations found in Qurans after Uthman's supposed canonization (In 22 pages in Sanaa manuscript atleast 17 deviations were found)
5. Diacritical marks are standardized on all Qurans - pointing to the fact that Quran was standardized later in 8th and 9th century
6. All early manuscripts found after supposed Standardization show a gradual process of standardization over a century and not a one date where it was completed and standardized.
7. Also based on point 1 and 2, the 7th century Qurans do not match modern Qurans because there are no 7th century Quran. There are just well preserved manuscripts here and there.

Your Repsonse:

You creationists are a funny bunch ?

Last edited:

Mulhid

The term scientism is often used critically, implying an unwarranted application of science in situations considered not amenable to application of the scientific method or similar scientific standards.

Honestly I have never heard the word scientism before and I do not think I believe in it. So you can attack scientism all you want I dont care. People assume I am Hindu or I am a Jew and start attacking those religions but I really don't care lol. You guys can make straw men all day and attack them thinking you are winning but my position still stands.

My position is this: Its irrational to believe in anything that we cannot justify without evidence. Whether it is Santa Clause, Tooth Fairy or Gods. If you have a problem with my position then attack my position, not the strawmen that you create.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Evidence (Let me know if you need references for any of them):
3. Deviations found in Qurans after Uthman's supposed canonization (In 22 pages in Sanaa manuscript atleast 17 deviations were found)
5. Diacritical marks are standardized on all Qurans - pointing to the fact that Quran was standardized later in 8th and 9th century
6. All early manuscripts found after supposed Standardization show a gradual process of standardization over a century and not a one date where it was completed and standardized.
7. Also based on point 1 and 2, the 7th century Qurans do not match modern Qurans because there are no 7th century Quran. There are just well preserved manuscripts here and there.

Your Repsonse:

You creationists are a funny bunch ?
109d6x.jpg

Incase you missed it the last time

Definition of evidence : something that furnishes proof

Once again
Bring forth some evidence and we'll talk.

Mulhid

Definition of evidence : something that furnishes proof

1. Yes and Birmingham and Sanaa manuscripts are evidence that diacritical marks did not exist in 7th century manuscript

2. Modern Qurans are evidence that all diacritical marks are standardized in all Qurans

3. All qurans after 650s show gradual changes towards a standard text

Putting together evidence 1, 2 and 3 we get proof that Quran was standardized after 7th century.

Creationist logic in debating:
Keep repeating the same thing over and over again like a parrot while ignoring everything the other party is saying.

CreationismCantHearYou.jpg

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
1. Yes and Birmingham and Sanaa manuscripts are evidence that diacritical marks did not exist in 7th century manuscript

2. Modern Qurans are evidence that all diacritical marks are standardized in all Qurans

Putting together evidence 1 and 2 we get proof that Quran was standardized after 7th century.
3n79nx.jpg

Refer to post #304 and #309

Mulhid

3n79nx.jpg

I have And I raised a counter argument:

Let me know if you agree with it or disagree with it and why. And let me know if there are any factual inaccuracies in the facts I raised.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Let me know if you agree with it or disagree with it and why. And let me know if there are any factual inaccuracies in the facts I raised.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

^^^^^
Allegation : A totally unsupported, uncorroborated, conclusory statement unsupported by factual evidence

Taalib-e-Haq

Voter (50+ posts)
Honestly I have never heard the word scientism before and I do not think I believe in it. So you can attack scientism all you want I dont care. People assume I am Hindu or I am a Jew and start attacking those religions but I really don't care lol. You guys can make straw men all day and attack them thinking you are winning but my position still stands.

My position is this: Its irrational to believe in anything that we cannot justify without evidence. Whether it is Santa Clause, Tooth Fairy or Gods. If you have a problem with my position then attack my position, not the strawmen that you create.
Dude when did I say a word against or for Scientism?

I just schooled you in accurate definitions of words you love to throw aeound. Also explained to you what you actually believe in. You are not sure about your own beliefs. And you want to debate what others believe in.

This is pure hypocrisy. After all you are intellectually dishonest. Its not your fault.

Taalib-e-Haq

Voter (50+ posts)

And I dont really care about cateogiries like Atheism or Scientism, I have very clear positions.

I dont believe in any Gods or religions because there is no evidence to support them.

On science, I dont believe on anything that does not have enough evidence supporting it.
A religion or deen according Muslims is a complete way of life. Your belief in scientism is also a worldview and lifestyle. Because all ethics amd morality will come from evidence for you. And that too scientific evidence. You don't have the luxury of using non-scientific evidence for making decisions.

Also you are an absolutist because your belief is absolute in scientific methods as the only way to reach the ultimate truths.

Last edited:

Taalib-e-Haq

Voter (50+ posts)
Yaar kahan se sochte ho. Rationality has nothing to do with science, generally. Logical inference does.

Rational is the state or quality of a human being to contemplate and agree to reason. Rational is bound by the five senses and one's experience. Logical inference is deterministic and conclusive through step based mathematical approaches.

And you can't hold a rational position and then ask for scientific evidence which is logical. On the contrary, a scientific position will require logical or deterministic evidence.

Another case of your intellectual dishonesty.

Plus abhi to types of evidence pe baat nahin hui and the limitations of science that the scientists themselves accept.

@ Mr Sansdaan
Who gave you the credentials to qualify scientific evidence in the sense that it is enough or not? Basic Research Methodology to aati nahin hai. Bhai evidence qualify bhi karte hain ab.

Honestly I have never heard the word scientism before and I do not think I believe in it.

I don't really care what you think, as your level of accurate and precise thinking is very much so lacking. I respond to you to set the record straight for people who read this thread. Basic definitions are wrong on your part. I am very disappointed at your knowledge level. All evidence from this thread points to that you are a Pseudo-Intellectual who throws words around and does not have the faintest idea of what they actually mean. "Science is knowledge." ? ? ?

I am attacking your position. Your position is irrational and illogical at the same time according to the definitions of Rational and Logic i had shared.

You cannot hold a rational position and ask for scientific evidence. That's logically and rationally incorrect. Go back to the definitions if you need further clarification. You can hold a logical position because of mathematical determination and ask for contrary or corroborative scientific evidence to validate your position in an argument or discourse.

Ab evidence ki types bhi samjhani paregi definitions se. Go study scientific evidence classifications vs non - scientific evidence classifications.

History, Philosophy, Law, Ethics, Linguistics, Language and Religion. Also Meaning of Life, Human Condition, Ways of Human Interaction, Cultures and Morality, all are considered para-sciences or non-sciences.

This means the scientific method cannot be applied to them.

Aap ke Harris standard ke evidence gaya tail lene.

Your position should be: "I don't believe in God not as a Rational, but as a logic that I would like to be provided scientific proof or evidence for existence of God. If you are provided scientific evidence, that would be called confirmatory or corroborative evidence.

Non-science is not to be confused with Pseudo-Science.

An example of semi-science or interdependent science is Archeology because it borrows from both the natural sciences and history which is a non-science.

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
on the contrary, supported by scientific evidence as the radio carbon-dating suggests.
Haris saab only has allegations, but he doesn't even realize that. What he thinks are facts and evidence are just baseless allegations. Just thought I make that clear to him, but I'm pretty sure it won't make any difference to a person who says I saw and read our facts but doesn't mean I will agree with you. Yeh to bus main na maanu wali baat hui.