Minister (2k+ posts)
Biased Express news is Using PMLN SM Hashtag

Yeh hai ji sExpress news Jo PMLN Ki Twitter Team ka Hashtag use kr raha hai

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Tiger

MPA (400+ posts)
Wah kia kehna(clap)(clap)

Javed Hashmi ny to kaha tha Nasir ul Mulak sold h or Pappu Niazi ka banda h

Phir be SCP par tanqeed, Bani Gala ka judge ky pass be asa evidence nahi tha ky Dandli Zada verdict dy

Pasha London Plan media or LAFAFA journalist ka kia hu ga

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Biased Express news is Using PMLN SM Hashtag

Cry cry cry babies.

Today all Pootians are cry babies.

If IK had made one run-of-the-river dam and brought universal syllabus, maybe people like me would have felt something for him.

But reality is, IK is all criticism and no practical action.

Pakistan Tiger

MPA (400+ posts)

Express par Pasha Party paid journalist Ahmed Qureshi h na, us sy manipulate karo...

Wasey Shuja Pasha ka beta Ahmed Qureshi mehnat kar raha h, see pic from social media

11231033_1208905679123266_2127752750287479739_n.jpg

Last edited:

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wah kia kehna(clap)(clap)

Javed Hashmi ny to kaha tha Nasir ul Mulak sold h or Pappu Niazi ka banda h

Phir be SCP par tanqeed, Bani Gala ka judge ky pass be asa evidence nahi tha ky Dandli Zada verdict dy

Pasha London Plan media or LAFAFA journalist ka kia hu ga
I feel you pain man. I understand why you're crying today.

Somehow Pootians just don't understand that only verbal criticism doesn't get you anywhere. In life you have to actually do something.

eye-eye-PTI

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif tum paisay k zor pe sab ko khareed saktay ho leken na to hamaray leader ki tum qeemat laga saktay ho na uss k supporters ki.

Baki yeh bat to hum azlon se jantay hain tum zameeron k sodagar ho aor aaj tak her kam tum ne paisay k zor pe kia hai. Lakh la'nat tum pe aor tumharay kartooton pe

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
خنزیرِاعظم ناپاک شریف نے ججوں کو بهی حرام خوری کا گنده خون پلا دیا

قام ڈاون مائی فرینڈ

پینتی بنجر پر بنے بکری تمہارا لیڈر، اور اسکا ذکر ججوں کے سامنے منہ پر بھی نہ لاۓ

اور گندی گندی گالیاں تم دو نواز کو

واہ کیا بےشرمی ہے، بلکل بنی گالا والے سرکار کے مرید نکلے

m.sohail

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Cry cry cry babies.

Today all Pootians are cry babies.

If IK had made one run-of-the-river dam and brought universal syllabus, maybe people like me would have felt something for him.

But reality is, IK is all criticism and no practical action.
Yah ***** *****,, agr pahly hi judicial commission bana laita tu Pakistan buhat bahter hota,, par Gangy ko jabh tak danda nhy milta akal nhy aty,, LOL

zaheeeb

Senator (1k+ posts)
We are still living in history....PTI want JC and they have trusted Judges and now they are abusing them because verdict is against them....never understand PTI politics....their future seems dark to me because of arrogance and abusive they are...baqi Allah behtar jantey hein :)

Last edited:

wadda.chaudhry

Senator (1k+ posts)
حرام خور شریف خاندان کے پالتو کمینے جج

CKlpZGfVEAEn_ZM.jpg

پہلے :
ہمیں کمیشن پر مکمل اعتماد ہے ، فیصلہ تسلیم کریں گے...

اب :
دیکھیں ہمیں تو پہلے ہی پتا تھا کہ یہ نتیجہ نکلنا ہے ، شریف عدالتوں اور کرپٹ ججز سے یہی امید تھی

~انقلابی موقف

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hush Little Baby don't say a word
Pasha gonna buy you a Mocking bird
and if that mocking bird don't sing
Pasha gonna buy you a Diamond ring

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
We are still living in history....PTI want JC and they have trusted Judges and now they are abusing them because verdict is against them....never understand PTI politics....their future seems dark to me because of arrogance and abusive they are...baqi Allah behtar jantey hein :)
Plus they are dishonest.

Because IK promised he will not go back without Istifaa, but as soon as APS incident happened, he used it to his political advantage to run away.

Just like IK plays politics on his illegitimate child Tyrian but disowning her for political reasons - imagine, your or my father disowning us for politics - what kind of coward, immoral and shameful person IK is.

The worst part of my disappointment is that I used to think that PTI is not just IK, rather it is a core group of ideological people (in it's central committee) and the educated and intelligent masses that support it.

However, it turns out that the core group of people are like Sheireen Mazari, SMQ, Tareen and Alvi. Hopeless, shameless cowards. And the masses that follow PTI are as bad as Patwaris and Jayalas.

Just utter shame.

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
dishonourable judges of shareef court of pakistan are also a shame for pakistan.[/QUOTEthey don't have honer they dishonest
My friend, font size doesn't equate to truth. Please!

Also, I have a solution for you that will genuinely help your condition and bring truthful satisfaction in you. Kindly get the following:

- 1 x Pepsi bottle
- 1 x Burger
- Then go to youtube and watch highlights of 1992 Worldcup.

Believe me that will give me more satisfaction than anything. Rather even more satisfaction than last year's Naach Marching" in Islamabad.

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hush Little Baby don't say a word
Pasha gonna buy you a Mocking bird
and if that mocking bird don't sing
Pasha gonna buy you a Diamond ring

Oh my god!

The best, most humorous, funniest post ever I've read on siasat.pk, ever!

Too bad not everyone will get it, but my god you made me laugh like anything. I deserves 1,000 likes.

[hilar]