Shoaib Malik & Sania Mirza Controversy [ALL THREADS MERGED]

Shoaib & Sania?

• Total voters

pakbaaz

Citizen
Re: Shoaib Malik & Sania Mirza Getting Married

contra said:
More on Diaz Dimah: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=13764" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Following are the views of Diaz Dimah -
1. Sania Mirza marrying a Pakistani is a conspiracy hatched by R&AW.

2. The purpose is to ensure that Pakistani girls and young women have a role model, someone they can relate to.

3. Sania Mirza is a confident, independent (most importantly Financially Independent), hard working woman and will most probably continue playing tennis even after marriage.

4. This will have a moderating effect on many young Pak women, and they will not fall in the trap of the hardliners/fundamentalists.

5. Also, this will be another reminder to the people of Pakistan that they are South Asians...and not Arabs. That India is a brother country, and that you have closer cultural and religious and family ties with us than with the Arabs...

I wish Sania and Shoaib a happy and fruitful married life.

Stupid level of prejudice. You know nothin about our society and women.

I hv observed the Indians on this forum with their minds stuck on one side of coin. Grow up and broaden your level of thinking.

Please dont reply with an isolated case on youtube.

Super123

Councller (250+ posts)

Now I got it, why they banned Pakistani Men from playing in IPL......................
Coz they are hot........................there is already low proportion of girls in comparison to men in India because of abortions..............................lmao [clap] :D [hilar]

I'm lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!! [hilar]

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

contra said:
More on Diaz Dimah: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=13764" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. The purpose is to ensure that Pakistani girls and young women have a role model, someone they can relate to.

3. Sania Mirza is a confident, independent (most importantly Financially Independent), hard working woman and will most probably continue playing tennis even after marriage.

4. This will have a moderating effect on many young Pak women, and they will not fall in the trap of the hardliners/fundamentalists.

5. Also, this will be another reminder to the people of Pakistan that they are South Asians...and not Arabs. That India is a brother country, and that you have closer cultural and religious and family ties with us than with the Arabs...

ISI retiring their top rank operative in India after very successful and illustrious career in India. Marriage to Shoaib is to facilitate this arrangement.

The purpose is to ensure that Sania lives in the people and culture she can relate to and away from uglies.

She will be promoted to higher ranks in ISI. She will of course continue to play tennis and be honored to play for Pakistan against India.

She will follow Islamic rules of life and a role model for others to follow, even for atheists.

By marring a Pakistani, she will prove the point that first port of call for Indian Mothers of young and beautiful girls should be to marry their daughters in Pakistan.

I wish them many kids, all joining our forces against India.

GeoG

Nepali Pandit said:
Does that mean Shoib Malik is Indian now? Sania MIrza is great role model for Indian girls. She could be a role model for Pakistani girls too.. Hopefully she will continue to play for her motherland. Congratulations to them.....

An Indian Calling Herself NEPALI
But wish a Pakistani to be an Indian

Kya Yeh Khullaaaaaaa Tazad Nahi....

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Shoaib Malik Gonna Marry Sania Mirza

GeoG said:
dil-se-desi said:
GeoG said:
[quote="dil-se-desi":36532w43]
hamayunj said:
@ yeh mera india:
shoaib malik indian nationality nahi le raha,, balke sania mirza will get pakistani nationality... go and check the rules first and then post any further comments...
pakistan zinda baad...

I don't know about shoib but Sania will not take pak's nationality for sure.
she have to travel internationally lot for sport,she is no that stupid.
thats why she want to stay in dubai.

Now you are acting like her agent,
Kahin Tum Shoib Kay Honay Walay Salay Tou Nahi?

Agar Ho Tou Phir Tumhain Khush Hona Chahyay
Jori Achi Tou Lagay Gi
Unlike if she was to marry an Indian
Bivi Kay Sath Chal Rahi Ho Tou Patta Nahi Chalta Naukar Hai Keh Husband.

my comments was based on common sense,thats why you couldn't understand.
sania had indian boy friend for a while and she was engaged with him for a while.

her preference was a muslim guy , and no indian muslim looks ready to marry her
because of her previous relations and she finally she found a pakistani
and you can guess what would have happened.

Secular India Ka Bhanda Aik Minute Main Phor Diya [/quote:36532w43]

primary school can never issue/question a Ph.D degree so keep your certificate with you.

and secondary I use word "LOOKS"(no indian muslim looks ready ) means speculation.

actually people in INDIA make choice of pakistan or pakistani only in worse
case scenario. [funnny]
so it is lottery for SHOEB .....sania will bring lots of things in DOWRY
that he don't have to work hard/labor to get anything in rest of his life.
everything readymade :mrgreen:

msohailshah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Ha Ha , We can make a big fuss about non issues.
Whatever happens is their personal life and good luck to both Shoaib and Sania .
Imagine if their kids also become athletes then which country will they play for ?
Half for India , Half for Pakistan or wherever they get selected . :)

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)

S malik should apply indain passport and can play IPL as a domestic
player from hyderabad we dont need that looser in our team hahahaha
and he should migrate to india just like adnan sami khan and enjoy
his indian dream dont come running to pak when shiv sena mess him
up

so called tennis star and so called cricket star should apply aslym to
usa i think and eventully this marriage will break up just like
moshin khan vs rena rai imran khan vs jamima khan

malik can be goood megeetraaaaaaaaaar lolllllllllll can some one tell
me how long he need to wait before he is eligiable for indian pasport
2 years lollllllllllllll or more [pk flag]

desicad

Malik495 said:
we muslims cannot marry any non muslim in any circumstances..thats what our religion says.. so irrespeective of religion can be in indian community but not in pakistani or other muslim countries..

--------
Haha.... who are you trying to fool. Muslims men and women marry freely with persons of other religion. It's not uncommon in India and many other countries. Your country has 98% muslims, no wonder there are hardly any inter religious marriages. ;)

desicad

Malik495 said:
Nepali Pandit said:
Does that mean Shoib Malik is Indian now? Sania MIrza is great role model for Indian girls. She could be a role model for Pakistani girls too.. Hopefully she will continue to play for her motherland. Congratulations to them.....
300_cover_india.jpg

I think you forgot the law of inheritance.... the offspring of any human belongs to man.. not woman.. so sania mirza will be pakistani now.. and shoaib malik will not force to forget her motherland...
Typical male chauvinism, no respect for women. How can a woman who gives birth has no claim on the child? [hmmm]

so indian friends dont be so affensive about this marriage...
Sania mirza cannot be an ideal for pakistani girls.. cz pakistani girls cannot wear chaddi infront of thousands of audience.. so i think sania will now wear atleast trouser...and who knows wether shoaib malik will allow her to continue her tennis career or not...
Sania will continue to represent India and no pakistani mulla can chase her skirts. [hilar]

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/spor ... 739571.cms" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BANGALORE: She's India's tennis ace. He's a high-profile Pakistani cricketer. And they're all set to get married in Hyderabad early next month.

Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik are planning a small, private ceremony in Hyderabad, but their match will inevitably generate huge interest in their respective countries.

The couple will be based in Dubai, though Sania will continue to play tennis and represent India, while Shoaib will turn out for Pakistan. The alliance has been blessed by both families.

"This is the biggest day of my life. I have been in the media glare for too long, and would appreciate a little privacy at this very personal moment," Sania, 23, told TOI.

Shoaib, 28, has pledged Sania his support: "I fully understand what it takes to be an international sportsperson. I'll support Sania in her career as long as she wishes to play."

"Representing India at the 2012 Olympics is very important for her, and I will be the proudest husband if she can win a medal for her country," he said.

desh1857

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

contra said:
More on Diaz Dimah: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=13764" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [clap] [clap]

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sania Mirza finally to tie knot Shoaib Malik in April

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-xAzixmbck[/video]

GeoG

This may be a wish of shoaib and his family but the difference between both of them are too big and my logic is not saying that Sania will say yes to shoaib. Let see and wait....[/quote]
barhaich said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-xAzixmbck[/video]

Spartacus
Tum Apnay Sar Say Seeengh Jaisay Kun Ghayab Ho Gayay Ho
Haimisha Ki Tarah Yeh Thooka Bi Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaato

M

Murshad Jee

Re: Original Veer Zara

IndiaGuy said:
Every muslim whom lives in India is India. Also her past three boyfriends were indian hindu.(FYI)

???? ???? ? ???? ???

That's all I can say for "Indian Gay"
And for your information we are talking about Sania Mirza not your family members.

If you had prince of Sania's dreams in Endia then Sania shouldn't have to look at Pakistan for help to............................................................ [hmmm]

Sania is more than Welcome in Pakistan. And this is better for her anyway.

Malik495

desicad said:
Malik495 said:
we muslims cannot marry any non muslim in any circumstances..thats what our religion says.. so irrespeective of religion can be in indian community but not in pakistani or other muslim countries..

--------
Haha.... who are you trying to fool. Muslims men and women marry freely with persons of other religion. It's not uncommon in India and many other countries. Your country has 98% muslims, no wonder there are hardly any inter religious marriages. ;)

No way man. its only in indian community and nowhere else this practice of marriage is common.. can you please tell me any evidence of irrespective religion marriages before Akbar..... we call it Akbar ka deen-e-ilahi and we dont count Akbar a muslim emperor cz he demolished the spirit of Islam... so its your fault to follow Akbar's way not ours...

Tilloo

MPA (400+ posts)

IPL ne 11 Pakistani players reject kiye thy...
Sania Mirza ne pury india jawano ko reject kar dia...
Proud to be a pakistani... [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

desicad

Tilloo said:
IPL ne 11 Pakistani players reject kiye thy...
Sania Mirza ne pury india jawano ko reject kar dia...
Proud to be a pakistani... [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]
If the same logic is applied it also means shoaib mailk could not find one decent girl in pakistan aur usne sari pakistani ladkiyon ko reject kar dia. ;)
Ridiculous thinking and logic.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Salam
>>>If the same logic is applied it also means shoaib mailk could not find one decent girl in pakistan aur usne sari pakistani ladkiyon ko reject kar dia. ;)
Ridiculous thinking and logic.>>>>
Bro desicad.. Dont u know muslim men can marry 4 wives at a time (if they can support & manage it) so there is always a door open for pakistani girl.. But for indians!!@!@!@!@! [funnny] [clap] (no offense)

desicad

biomat said:
Salam
>>>If the same logic is applied it also means shoaib mailk could not find one decent girl in pakistan aur usne sari pakistani ladkiyon ko reject kar dia. ;)
Ridiculous thinking and logic.>>>>
Bro desicad.. Dont u know muslim men can marry 4 wives at a time (if they can support & manage it) so there is always a door open for pakistani girl.. But for indians!!@!@!@!@! [funnny] [clap] (no offense)

And by now you must have guessed it right that Sania will dump him the the moment he thinks of a second marriage, forget about 4 wives. [hilar] [hilar]

M

Murshad Jee

desicad said:
And by now you must have guessed it right that Sania will dump him the the moment he thinks of a second marriage, forget about 4 wives. [hilar] [hilar]

Yes she can dump him because she has a big support of her indian hindu and Muslim brothers in millions and on the other side shoaib has the same amount of Salaaaaa's..................................what a lucky man..........millions of indian going to call him Jija Jee.....................What a respect..............and now you should change your user name from "desicad" to "SALA SAAB"................. [hilar] [hilar]

desicad

Murshad Jee said:
desicad said:

Yes she can dump him because she has a big support of her indian hindu and Muslim brothers in millions and on the other side shoaib has the same amount of Salaaaaa's..................................what a lucky man..........millions of indian going to call him Jija Jee.....................What a respect..............and now you should change your user name from "desicad" to "SALA SAAB"................. /quote]
Her brothers are your salas not me and millions others. [hilar] First check with shoaib if he even considers you a brother before making absurd claims.... [funnny]