Shoaib Malik & Sania Mirza Controversy [ALL THREADS MERGED]

Shoaib & Sania?

• Total voters

Psycho

MPA (400+ posts)
Shoaib Malik says he is already married

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuS-9eG9_q8&feature=player_embedded[/video]
e8d13d7cad34425e9896cf9c3d283b0c.gif

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: When heart meets, borders no issue..........

Bushman said:
These people will find out when these eyes will close and the others will open.It will be so cristal clear,but too lade for any ramedy.Ectually the Parents are failing to do their duty.It is only a matter of ten years in a Kids life from 9-19.If the Parents can provide an Islamic enviroment in these 10 importent years,this Kid will be locked for life.If if he goes astry the chances for him comming back are much better.

actually I dont undertsand all that media hype. she is just a regular woman just like her future hubby is also a regular guy....

najameez

Citizen
Hindu Extremists To Target Shoaib Maliks Family During Wedd

April 1, 2010
Lirpa Phool Chandrasekaran

MUMBAI Hindu extremists have a plan or two up their sleeve for Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik.

The Indian tennis star has decided to marry the ex Pakistan cricket captain and this has not gone down well with Hindu extremists such as Shiv Sena, which has organised protest rallies all over India in which posters and effigies of the bride and groom were set alight.

Though the Sena does not have a good enough presence in Hyderabad it is doing everything possible to make its presence felt on the D Day of Sanias marriage. It is believed that there would be a protest organized by the Sena in conjunction with many other Hindu extremist groups near the hotel where the marriage would take place.

Bal Thackeray is said to be fuming ever since the news of the marriage broke in the media earlier this week.

They are attacking us with their terrorists, they are kicking us out of Afghanistan, they are sidelining us at major global summits and conferences, and now they are stealing our women? Is India a land of neuters that she has to go find a man in Pakistan to marry? (India mai kya hijray rehte hai jo woh mard dhoondne Pakistan gaee hai), Said Bal Thackeray this morning.

The Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) which is known for its violence against North Indians in the state of Maharashtra has also joined in the chorus.

The MNS is headed by Raj Thackeray, nephew of Bal Thackeray, who had split from the Shiv Sena in 2006.

Well see how this Pakistani takes our girl. This is an insult and we will not let this happen at any cost, Raj Thackeray is reported to have said.

It is believed that Sania and her family will be enhancing the security arrangements of the marriage as Shoaibs family from Pakistan could be targeted.

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Hindu Extremists To Target Shoaib Maliks Family During

If this news is true then these people are nuts.

Spartacus

Re: Shoaib Malik says he is already married

Psycho said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuS-9eG9_q8&feature=player_embedded[/video]
e8d13d7cad34425e9896cf9c3d283b0c.gif

Shoaib Ji ,
Ayesha To Bahoot Khatarnak Booncer Ker Rahi Hay Yaar....
Aesa Na Ho Jayee Kay ....Sehray Kay Phool Khilnay Say Pehlay Hi Sookh Jain....

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Malik Marrying Sania Mirza & Controversy[ALL THREADS MER

Four pages discussion on a "marriage". What is special in it? Let the couple may sort out their things themselves. Wish them good luck!!!!

A

abbasiali

babadeena said:
Four pages discussion on a "marriage". What is special in it? Let the couple may sort out their things themselves. Wish them good luck!!!!
Bro no body is agree to "Mind their own business"

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dear Mod(es),

Am I banned on this topic! Why my posts are being deleted, at least give me a reason albeit through PM, if there is any problem or whatever. This is third post deleted on this marriage subject.? Strange!!!!

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

abbasiali said:
babadeena said:
Bro no body is agree to "Mind their own business"
Well Brother! It is really amazing, how the people have created hype. Sania has hardly any achievement as a tennis player, I do not remember if she has ever won Grand Slam of Paris or Wimbelden, So goes for S.Malik in cricket. It is the "show business or to say red light of cameras" which project the players and them come into the attention of people, otherwise, there are millions of queens and dukes of Husan as well as stature. Anyhow lot of beforehand greetings and best wishes for both of them.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I recieved this in email

I think anti pakistan groups in india using shoaib malik issue to do propaganda against pakistan. and they are supporting aisha siddiqui family financially as well to get more dirty in this issue. The picture was shown to shoaib malik was a different girl so why dont they talk about this issue ?

b1330959418817c274a1b7438aa1f20d.jpg

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

babadeena said:
Dear Mod(es),

Am I banned on this topic! Why my posts are being deleted, at least give me a reason albeit through PM, if there is any problem or whatever. This is third post deleted on this marriage subject.? Strange!!!!

cus nobody wants to read your trash [funnny]

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
babadeena said:
Dear Mod(es),

cus nobody wants to read your trash [funnny]

He is saying who lives in Recyclebin?

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: I recieved this in email

I totally agree with atensari.
Shadi is a combination of two families.....jub wo dono razi hain...to logoo ko aisee pics edit ker k dikhaanay say koi faida nayi ho ga....
We should totally support shoaib Mailk.....and guys you know what, yeh issue usi waqt tuk zor pakray ga..jub tuk inn ki shadi nayi hoti.
we should support him.....

smartguycool

MPA (400+ posts)

Assalam U Alikum All

Good news hai ji.....india walo sabar karo hosla rakho ab tu kuch nahi hosakta tumhare dande se bhi patle hawa ke jhonke bal kon si ball thakre bhi kuch nahi karsakte siwaye dhamkion ke...anyways jo nikah nama aya hai us pe shoib ke sign ghalat hain as per geonews...and kal din tv pe bhi araha tha ke ayesha siddiqi or maha siddiqui whatever wali kahani ek sazish hai india ki taraf se un ke media ki taraf se...indian dil bara rakho yar tum logo ke dil buhut chote hain...wo bal thakure nam ke admi ne karna karana kuch hai tu nahi bus tum log khamakha uchalte ho...

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

I THINK MALIK IS LYING AND AYESHA IS SPEAKING THE TRUTH. LISTEN TO HIM CAREFULLY. MATTER OF FACT KEEP ON LISTENING TO MALIK UNTIL YOU ARE CONVINCED.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5oBTvlMVvs[/video]

rufntuf

Voter (50+ posts)

KHUSHI TO IS BAAT KI HAI ENDia HUMARA SALA BANANAY LAGA HAI....

OOOO SALAYOOO!!!!

S

Siasati

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcjNqwivVhQ[/video]

GeoG

Siasati said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcjNqwivVhQ[/video]

Oh Come On Siasati Bhai
They will have have a wonderful UNDERSTANDING
Shoaib Under and Sania Standing

This kind of marriage is a great success
Shoaib Bi Sara Din Siasat.PK Par Baitha Rahay Ga Bivi Kay Dar Say, Mairi Tarah...