Should not be talking about morality when you have an Illegitimate child!!!

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The real question is if such a person can lead an Islamic state ?
If a convicted criminal, absconder of law Nawaz Sharif can lead Islamic state 3 times, what's stopping Imran Khan? Should he stop leading because he commited adultery in US even before joining politics? ?

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If a convicted criminal, absconder of law Nawaz Sharif can lead Islamic state 3 times, what's stopping Imran Khan? Should he stop leading because he commited adultery in US even before joining politics? ?
so, you agree that both are unfit to run ? And you don't want to break this tradition Pakistan is in ?I don't think IK would do that .. These politicians are power hungry. There are no principles which guide them.

wasiqjaved

Interesting thoughts. However, both are equally untrusty and dishonest. Having an illegitimate child as a consequence of an ill thought , and ill perceived act which goes against the principle of Islamic state ,let alone the concept of Riast-e-Madinah ,which IK is fond to establish. The question rises what a person can do with a child who was borne out of this act ? I think he did a decent job by supporting the child and taking responsibilities of the child. On a personal level, it is some thing which should be applauded, however, can such a person be a leader of an Islamic state ? He has not admitted that he had an affair and the child is a result of that act . Can that not be interpret as being dishonesty? what does our constitution says regarding article 62 and article 63 ?
Pakistan was in dire need of someone who was not financially corrupt. In the past, almost 95% of leadership were financially corrupt and had 0 morality. They wasted no opportunities in filling out their own pockets ... country and its citizens was never in their priorities.

IK never stated or proclaimed that since his birth, he was a saint. In fact, if you have read his own book, ( which I am sure you do after seeing your obsession with him ) he himself stated that he wasn't even a practising muslim and his previous lifestyle was far away from Islamic teachings. He was known as a cricketing "playboy". And then some series of events occurred which culminated in him rediscovering his purpose of life ... his mission. That's when he decided to leave his previous lifestyle and gradually envisioned a model country as per how Madina used to be. What you're talking about occurred before his transformation. How many people have changed their lifestyles after rediscovering themselves? All big names have had their past which they have left behind and chose to follow the righteous path.

Regarding Article 62 and 63, Pakistan's top court have already ruled in IK's favour and declared him ‘Sadiq and Ameen’ on 15th December 2017 ... so I don't think I have to comment on it. Even plea petition filed by PMLN was rejected by SCP as its only argument was Sita White (as PMLN's all-time favorite tactic - target your opponent by mudslinging their women). I can understand how difficult it can be for you to comprehend Imran Khan to be declared Sadiq and Ameen, but till this day, he is the only politician to be officially declared as such by Pakistan's Top court.

If we are going to start looking for illegitimate children and fornication in Parliament house, then not a single parliamentarian would pass this test and entire assembly can be bend on 62 and 63 as no one is an angel or saint. People like to talk about others and criticize their life, but no one wants to talk about monsters in their closet.

My advice to you is ... start thinking of financial corruption as the biggest sin of all. Financial corruption and embezzlement of taxpayer's money should always supercede penises and vaginas because it takes the whole country to a verge of collapse and instability.

DRFTYQZWkAEx41d

Siberite

Pakistan was in dire need of someone who was not financially corrupt. In the past, almost 95% of leadership were financially corrupt and had 0 morality. They wasted no opportunities in filling out their own pockets ... country and its citizens was never in their priorities.

IK never stated or proclaimed that since his birth, he was a saint. In fact, if you have read his own book, ( which I am sure you do after seeing your obsession with him ) he himself stated that he wasn't even a practising muslim and his previous lifestyle was far away from Islamic teachings. He was known as a cricketing "playboy". And then some series of events occurred which culminated in him rediscovering his purpose of life ... his mission. That's when he decided to leave his previous lifestyle and gradually envisioned a model country as per how Madina used to be. What you're talking about occurred before his transformation. How many people have changed their lifestyles after rediscovering themselves? All big names have had their past which they have left behind and chose to follow the righteous path.

Regarding Article 62 and 63, Pakistan's top court have already ruled in IK's favour and declared him ‘Sadiq and Ameen’ on 15th December 2017 ... so I don't think I have to comment on it. Even plea petition filed by PMLN was rejected by SCP as its only argument was Sita White (as PMLN's all-time favorite tactic - target your opponent by mudslinging their women). I can understand how difficult it can be for you to comprehend Imran Khan to be declared Sadiq and Ameen, but till this day, he is the only politician to be officially declared as such by Pakistan's Top court.

If we are going to start looking for illegitimate children and fornication in Parliament house, then not a single parliamentarian would pass this test and entire assembly can be bend on 62 and 63 as no one is an angel or saint. People like to talk about others and criticize their life, but no one wants to talk about monsters in their closet.

My advice to you is ... start thinking of financial corruption as the biggest sin of all. Financial corruption and embezzlement of taxpayer's money should always supercede penises and vaginas because it takes the whole country to a verge of collapse and instability.

DRFTYQZWkAEx41d
Thank you for going in detail to enlighten me what I otherwise could have misunderstood , if not being misconstrued. Pakistani problems are not only corruption , misuse of power, keeping citizen under educated or any of the many ills which have surrounded the country since its conception, but it is the feudal systems, its beneficiaries and the most influential power holders who are determine to cling to the power no matter what transpired in an open world.

IK started well, but then he also compromised and compromised big time . I am reluctant to give him benefit of doubt for so many missteps that it has become almost a habitual that he would do no right . It would be a long story if I start from the beginning but you could see the quality of his Governance by just looking around to find who are standing with him now versus where are those who were with him before the path to the compromised begin .

I would not go in to detail for each and every action since it would be futile for someone like you who would reject it without giving it a fair consideration . I found it is a real joke that the affairs and the acts of those who support him are no where near the manifesto which the party took it roots , and yet by each and every word of their support itself lacks the moral essence what the IK and its party stand for . Their words do not tally the message they try to portrait and their langue deny them the ground which is needed to stand behind a person who claimed to be standing for Riast e Madinah.

As far as the financial corruption, the case before the PEC is one which will determine the real value of the PTI and those who formed it. Baber Akber is one of the founding members of PTI. I trust him not because he is standing behind the foreign funding case, but because he has experienced the kind of dilution , the party and its leadership went through before his eyes.
He is an honest person who still lives in a modest house and doesn't desire much from the wordily material. Why you think this case has not been decided after almost 7 years in making ? Who you think is getting stay orders and not attained the important proceedings in last 7 years ?

As far as the SC of Pakistan is concerned, they themselves have lot to answer. Their history is one with betrayal and dishonesty and their actions are full with opportunisms . I have yet to see their fair and free decisions which are based on the Constitution and the law of the land .
I think I have given you a very fair assessment of the PTI Governance so far. I have not yet given up the hope for improvements .....Only time will tell.

Last edited:

wasiqjaved

Thank you for going in detail to enlighten me what I otherwise could have misunderstood , if not being misconstrued. Pakistani problems are not only corruption , misuse of power, keeping citizen under educated or any of the many ills which have surrounded the country since its conception, but it is the feudal systems, its beneficiaries and the most influential power holders who are determine to cling to the power no matter what transpired in an open world.

IK started well, but then he also compromised and compromised big time . I am reluctant to give him benefit of doubt for so many missteps that it has become almost a habitual that he would do no right . It would be a long story if I start from the beginning but you could see the quality of his Governance by just looking around to find who are standing with him now versus where are those who were with him before the path to the compromised begin .

I would not go in to detail for each and every action since it would be futile for someone like you who would reject it without giving it a fair consideration . I found it is a real joke that the affairs and the acts of those who support him are no where near the manifesto which the party took it roots , and yet by each and every word of their support itself lacks the moral essence what the IK and its party stand for . Their words do not tally the message they try to portrait and their langue deny them the ground which is needed to stand behind a person who claimed to be standing for Riast e Madinah.

As far as the financial corruption, the case before the PEC is one which will determine the real value of the PTI and those who formed it. Baber Akber is one of the founding members of PTI. I trust him not because he is standing behind the foreign funding case, but because he has experienced the kind of dilution , the party and its leadership went through before his eyes.
He is an honest person who still lives in a modest house and doesn't desire much from the wordily material. Why you think this case has not been decided after almost 7 years in making ? Who you think is getting stay orders and not attained the important proceedings in last 7 years ?

As far as the SC of Pakistan is concerned, they themselves have lot to answer. Their history is one with betrayal and dishonesty and their actions are full with opportunisms . I have yet to see their fair and free decisions which are based on the Constitution and the law of the land .
I think I have given you a very fair assessment of the PTI Governance so far. I have not yet given up the hope for improvements .....Only time will tell.
You're definitely most welcome. Allow me to enlighten you a little more ... you don't have to agree with everything about him. You really don't have to have an obsession with him. Honestly, he's not even looking for your approval of any kind. You really don't have to change anything about your views at all. Keep them as they are... really!

If you have anyone better than him in mind, then talk about that person more ... instead of cashing in on IK ny talking about him all the time. To say that IK compromised big time clearly shows how weak your own analysis is of a person who struggled for 22 years just to achieve the impossible and proved everyone wrong!

Let me and my analysis be futile for someone like you because no one is bound to spoon feed you with history when your own tone is condescending. The most I can say is Wake the "F" up and see it for yourself! Party is following its manifesto and people of Pakistan voted for him to be Prime Minister of Pakistan ... Inn Sha Allah he will achieve the dream and vision of "Riasat-e-Madina" - a welfare state ... something which you will always find hard to swallow!

All the very best with your analysis and obsessions!

Siberite

You're definitely most welcome. Allow me to enlighten you a little more ... you don't have to agree with everything about him. You really don't have to have an obsession with him. Honestly, he's not even looking for your approval of any kind. You really don't have to change anything about your views at all. Keep them as they are... really!

If you have anyone better than him in mind, then talk about that person more ... instead of cashing in on IK ny talking about him all the time. To say that IK compromised big time clearly shows how weak your own analysis is of a person who struggled for 22 years just to achieve the impossible and proved everyone wrong!

Let me and my analysis be futile for someone like you because no one is bound to spoon feed you with history when your own tone is condescending. The most I can say is Wake the "F" up and see it for yourself! Party is following its manifesto and people of Pakistan voted for him to be Prime Minister of Pakistan ... Inn Sha Allah he will achieve the dream and vision of "Riasat-e-Madina" - a welfare state ... something which you will always find hard to swallow!

All the very best with your analysis and obsessions!
You are so mistaken about my obsession which is not personality bound. Its very comic when the tone and choices of words in your post is considered, to call me condescending .
I really don't care if the whole Pakistan sleep in a slumber and chat the praises of any one given personality. The test is really in the eating .

You couldn't pull two words together to defend the gathering of so many turncoats in the party which stood to claim the fairness, transparency and justice. Its only because these are the testing grounds of any leader. Visionary or not.

Have a good evening and stay put... I am not here to convince you or any other members. These are my honest observations and I have stated them as they are.