Should not be talking about morality when you have an Illegitimate child!!!

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is the problem for Pakistani people always think negative ..
If we talk about the past, let me ask a question... Can anyone here in the social media and people reading tell me that he / she has never committed a sin in his / her life? if the answer is yes then PM IK is human being. most important is my next question.
Question 2.... Is PM IK not sincere to Pakistan?
Forget about what he did in his past.
Just look at what he wants to do for the country?
if the answer is yes, let us help him to take our country Pakistan out of this mess created by PMLN and PPP.

What he wants to do for the poor

This is the problem for Pakistani people always think negative ..
If we talk about the past, let me ask a question... Can anyone here in the social media and people reading tell me that he / she has never committed a sin in his / her life? if the answer is yes then PM IK is human being. most important is my next question.
Question 2.... Is PM IK not sincere to Pakistan?
Forget about
Never committed any.
????? Committing the sin ok ,,, we all done wrong things but then he should admit it and not do aaaiiinnn baaaiinnn shaiiinnn
Every time there is a question he dodges the answer ,,,
Second thing ,,,, If he can’t be sincere to his blood he is not sincere to any one ( our country or poor people)
IK never visits his family … sisters or cousins,,, or his daughter
He is lonely personality who only remains arrogant
Attention, patwari logic ahead.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why delete it ,,, finally he admitted adultery which he never did before

Part2 should be out as well
Zeenat Aman and khan
ہم تم اکُ کمرے میں بند ہوں
اور کوکین کھو جاۓ?

YEH TOH NEXT ELECTIONS MAIN PATA LAGAY GA!

KHAN WILL WIN EVERYWHERE- EXCEPT PATWARRI KEEMA NAAN AREAS

Champion 01

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
مہرو نسا نامی ایک حرام کی اولاد ہے جو مریم نواز کی ناجائز بیٹی ہے، مریم نواز کو اس کے باپ کا گارڈ صفدر گیراج میں پھڑکاتا رہا، مریم حاملہ ہو گئ، اس کے باپ نواز شریف نے اس کی شادی صفدر گارڈ سے کر دی، مہرونسا ۴ مہینے بعد پیدا ہو گئ، اس لحاظسے مہرو ایک ناجائز اولاد ہے مریم کی۔

Champion 01

Please tell Mariam Safdar also, because she has NO morals, she is mother of an illegitimate child Mehr un Nisa. Who was born just after 4 months of her marriage to her father’s guard Safdar. If you have any doubts, JUST ASK RANA SANA.
Mariam was also sent alone by her father Nawaz Shareef to meet Jasim in Qatar to get that famous Qatri letter.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Of course we are open to U TURN logic or ready to listen to someone who
ہر وقت ہاتھ میں تسبیع
اور سارا دن جھوٹ

بوجھو کونسا خان ہے یہ
جیسے تمہارے نواز شریف نے بڑے سچ بولے ہیں اب تک کھوتی

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don’t think that he answered it brilliantly, he just dodged the question with making generic statements.

Committing the sin of adultery is one thing and can probably be taken as a one off mistake but what excuse has he got for abandoning that poor little girl?

And if someone has no empathy and love for his very own children, than how can we expect him to have love and empathy for millions of poor pakistanis?
Tried my best to avoid but you definitely need a reply. Ik did well by repenting of Zina (fornication). We ask Allah, The Exalted, to safeguard for the rest of our life and protect us from temptation.
An illegitimate child is not attributable to the male perpetrator of Zina; rather, she/he is attributed to his/her mother. So he/she is not to be traced back to , and one is not obliged to provide for him/her. As Jamima is taking care of that girl, supporting her financially is commendable because it is considered good-doing; Allah, The Exalted, Says (what means): {…and Allah loves the doers of good.} [Quran 3:134]
If you call him to Islam and strive to guide him to it, then this is among the greatest acts of good-doing and most virtuous deeds that draw you closer to Allah, The Exalted.

In an authentic Hadeeth narrated on the authority of Sahl As-Saa‘idi may Allaah be pleased with him the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said to ‘Ali may Allaah be pleased with him before dispatching him to Khaybar: “...Thereafter, invite them to Islam and inform them of their duties towards Allah in Islam. By Allah, if one man is guided through you, it will be better for you than having red camels (a very expensive breed of camels considered the most valuable property in the sight of Arabs).” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
I think this must put a full stop to this useless discussion.

IM SHAH

Senator (1k+ posts)
????? Committing the sin ok ,,, we all done wrong things but then he should admit it and not do aaaiiinnn baaaiinnn shaiiinnn
Every time there is a question he dodges the answer ,,,
Second thing ,,,, If he can’t be sincere to his blood he is not sincere to any one ( our country or poor people)
IK never visits his family … sisters or cousins,,, or his daughter
He is lonely personality who only remains arrogant
Well, my brother I respect your opinion.
1- how many family members did Quaid E Azam visit his his life?
2- What is more Important..... visiting family or fixing Pakistan problems?
3- its virtual world; today we talk to our family member on net ( use any app); live in Australia I can't travel to Pakistan every 6 months or every year so I talk to my sisters and brother on net almost every day.
we can debate this for a long time... but I guess we agree to disagree....... again I respect your opinion.
May Allah guide us all and keep us all on the right track.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Tried my best to avoid but you definitely need a reply. Ik did well by repenting of Zina (fornication). We ask Allah, The Exalted, to safeguard for the rest of our life and protect us from temptation.
An illegitimate child is not attributable to the male perpetrator of Zina; rather, she/he is attributed to his/her mother. So he/she is not to be traced back to , and one is not obliged to provide for him/her. As Jamima is taking care of that girl, supporting her financially is commendable because it is considered good-doing; Allah, The Exalted, Says (what means): {…and Allah loves the doers of good.} [Quran 3:134]
If you call him to Islam and strive to guide him to it, then this is among the greatest acts of good-doing and most virtuous deeds that draw you closer to Allah, The Exalted.

In an authentic Hadeeth narrated on the authority of Sahl As-Saa‘idi may Allaah be pleased with him the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said to ‘Ali may Allaah be pleased with him before dispatching him to Khaybar: “...Thereafter, invite them to Islam and inform them of their duties towards Allah in Islam. By Allah, if one man is guided through you, it will be better for you than having red camels (a very expensive breed of camels considered the most valuable property in the sight of Arabs).” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
I think this must put a full stop to this useless discussion.
Avoid, Lol jahil Youthiay. Keep ur half baked wisdom to urself.

all of ur bakwas does Not address the fact that Imran Khan abandoned his own child. Forget zina, its a much bigger sin. What’s the justification for that?

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Avoid, Lol jahil Youthiay. Keep ur half baked wisdom to urself.

all of ur bakwas does Not address the fact that Imran Khan abandoned his own child. Forget zina, its a much bigger sin. What’s the justification for that?
Agar meri baat samajh aajati to yeh sawal nahi kartay, so good luck.

Diabetes

MPA (400+ posts)
IK was unmarried when he did that. There is no punishment in Islam if unmarried does this. But Nawaz Shareef was married when he was doing zina and he was cheating his wife. In Islam, if married man does Zina, there is a death penalty. So, as per Sharia, IK does not deserve any punishment while Nawaz Shareef deserve capital punishment. (Even though I am against any capital punishment, but I am just talking about law)

Champion 01

مریم نواز اپنے باپ کے گارڈ صفدر سے اپنے گیراج میں زنا کرواتی رہی اور اسی وجہ سے حاملہ ہو گئ، نواز شریف نے مریم کی شادی صفدر سے کر دی، مریم نے ۴ مہینے بعد ہی مہرونسا کو جنم دیا، اس لحاظ سے مریم نے شادی سے پہلے زنا کر کے ایک حرامی اولاد کو جنم دیا۔
چونکہ مریم زنا کی مرتکب ہوئ ہے لحاظہ اس کو حرامی بچہ پیدا کرنے کی وجہ سے اخلاقیات پر بات یا لیکچر نہی دینا بنتا کیونکہ مریم ایک زانی عورت ہے۔
ان تمام باتوں کا گواہ رانا ثنا ہے جو آجکل مریم کا دست راست ہے۔ اس سے گواہی لی جا سکتی ہے۔
Therefore Mariam should not be giving lectures on morality, being mother of an illegitimate daughter Mehru un Nisa.

Last edited:

Shazi ji

Well, my brother I respect your opinion.
1- how many family members did Quaid E Azam visit his his life?
2- What is more Important..... visiting family or fixing Pakistan problems?
3- its virtual world; today we talk to our family member on net ( use any app); live in Australia I can't travel to Pakistan every 6 months or every year so I talk to my sisters and brother on net almost every day.
we can debate this for a long time... but I guess we agree to disagree....... again I respect your opinion.
May Allah guide us all and keep us all on the right track.
You are right if what you saying is that way ,,, but this arrogant person ( as said by jemima) is a different breed ,, thinking he is above all.
He married 3 times none of the marriages were attended by any family members .
At least you talk to ur family but he has cut ties with them and that was my point only if you understand without being a supporter that you hv to appreciate every wrong of his ( in wich case I can’t argue with u )

P4K12TANI

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are right if what you saying is that way ,,, but this arrogant person ( as said by jemima) is a different breed ,, thinking he is above all.
He married 3 times none of the marriages were attended by any family members .
At least you talk to ur family but he has cut ties with them and that was my point only if you understand without being a supporter that you hv to appreciate every wrong of his ( in wich case I can’t argue with u )