Sirf Such - 28th May 2011 - Dr. AQ Khan, Pervez Musharaf & Shaikh Rasheed (Youm-e-Takbeer Special)

Sirf Such

Citizen

2d7b2c944b77365b7ad77a8cbffaf083.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Sirf Such - 28th May 2011 - Shaikh Rasheed, Pervez Musharaf & Mujeeb u Rehman Shami

Dr.Qadeer is unfortunately guilty, very sad, akhir kaar insaan he koi farishta nahi, hero ne apne aap ko zero kar lia, i know for sure, this all happened, Dr.Qadeer and Musharraf both r from Karachi and urdu speaking, both r smart , Qadeer is a bit over smart, so he paid in the end

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Sirf Such - 28th May 2011 - Shaikh Rasheed, Pervez Musharaf & Mujeeb u Rehman Shami

heero of pakistan,qadir khan,

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)

musharf ghaddare pakistan

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)

Qadir khan save pakistan two times,God bless him,we can,t make even a bicycle but this man made pakistan an atomic power,but as usually we have no respect for our heeros

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)

sharfo forced him to confess,other wise he has to be handover to usa,and that s why he has to accept,******* sharfo sold pakistani soil

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)

Jeayy musharraf

hahahahaa,wah sharfoo wah kia bata he ab b tera koi jiala he jo teri himayat karta he or tujy pasnd karta he very strange

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)

jhoooooooooooota badmash haramai ,******* muhsaraf,

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)

look at this sick man he is saying ghauri disappeared,he just tried to disguise Dr Qadir khan,but we are existing just because we have atomic bum and he is the man who started this program,we must respect him,just thing about your country we can not even make a tyre and imagine we are atomic power,who did it?may allmight ALLAH bless qadir khan and his family forever.aameen

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Dr.Qadeer is unfortunately guilty, very sad, akhir kaar insaan he koi farishta nahi, hero ne apne aap ko zero kar lia, i know for sure, this all happened, Dr.Qadeer and Musharraf both r from Karachi and urdu speaking, both r smart , Qadeer is a bit over smart, so he paid in the end

I can see there is no difference between your instanse and that of Indians.I bet you people like you, would be much more happy if Musharraf handed Abdul Qadir to Americans and Indians. You guys are filth of this nation.

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)

pardese bahi your right we never treat our Heros well in the past 60 years no matter he or she was hero in sports or inthe field of Science anyways this is our record so far sad thing is knowing many things about mushi people are praising him this is sad to see people compare mushi with Dr.Abdul Qadeer Khan he is our Hero and will be always Insha Allah we pray Allah swt give him long life and good health Aameen.
Qadir khan save pakistan two times,God bless him,we can,t make even a bicycle but this man made pakistan an atomic power,but as usually we have no respect for our heeros

freedom1

Voter (50+ posts)

you have made the most shameful statement I have ever heard. I think you live in the world of fools, wake up and face the reality. I can say with 100% certainity that you are either not pakistani or even if you then you are completely detached from the public. If this is either not the case then I think you may need a psychiatrist.

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
yes dr qadeer is our hero. and i have a lot of respect for him. but that doesnt mean i support him when he is found guilty in nuclear proliferation. that is just NOT acceptable.
and with all sincerity i think musharraf tried to save him by asking him for an apology.
in an interview with Islamabad's Nadeem Malik, when asked the question 'did you seel nuclear technology' and' were u involved in proliferation' Dr's reply was ' i know Allah knows i did not do anything wrong' which implied that he indeed DID have something to do with all these allegations.
once again, i have lot of respect of Dr Qadeer but we cannot be a nuclear proliferating country. that is just too serious stuff to be joking about !!!

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Musharraf handled A.Q Khan perfectly, credit goes to Musharraf, Najam Sethi admitted that A.Q is guilty, now Sheikh Rasheed admitted that he knows all whatever happened at that time and ghalti sab se hoti he, so what's wrong in the handling by Musharraf ? Did u have any better suggestion ?
I can see there is no difference between your instanse and that of Indians.I bet you people like you, would be much more happy if Musharraf handed Abdul Qadir to Americans and Indians. You guys are filth of this nation.

Last edited by a moderator: