Some Questions for PTIians

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
@wahreh

Questions raised by you are questions for the PTI leadership and decision makers not supporters or observers of politics, it is not this forum where PTI leadership would come forward to answer them.
We can just speculate in optimistic manner or pessimistic matter..
For me this is the fight between anti Satus Quo and Pro Status Quo forces and as usual Status Quo is stronger and well entrenched in the society, the anti Status Quo sentiments are rising steadily thanks to PTI and its leadership.
The 30th Nov Dharna seems to be a secondary culminating point of the Dharna started on 14th August were by PTI and its leadership will gauge the public support and resolve of the common people to unshackle themselves from the Stauts Quo...Maybe the PML-N Gov will succumb under the immense pressure and get back to the negotiation table, maybe PTI will not get the expected results but it will at-least give them a feel of the current situation to charter a way forward in their struggle against the Status Quo....

Defeating the Status Quo is a steady process and a herculean task and there is no sure way to achieve it as there is no exact science to this, the people who want a better Pakistan are trying and those who are beneficiaries of this current system are against it and there is a huge portion of people who don't care or don't know what is at stake here...this Dharna is to move the dormant elements to rise from their blissful slumber of ignorance and join in .....

Last edited:

wahreh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I appreciate your remaining objective in answering those questions. Now that is a constructive debate.

1- whats the ultimate objective and goal of Nov 30 expedition?
to pressurize the govt to investigate the historic rigging in 2013 elections or risk being thrown out

2- how that objective is going to be achieved?
by getting over 100k people to paralyze the government until the investigate the rigging.

3- what if projected number of people are not gathered? Where does it go from there?
try again.

4- even if projected number of people are gathered, then what?
paralyze the government

5- does PTI plan to invade parliament house and PM house? But IK is saying it will be peaceful?
probably not. both buildings server no purpose at all in the life of the public or even the govt. most decisions of nawaz mafia take place outside the parliament and inside the home of nawaz mafia. the current govt comprises of 2 brothers, 1 brother in law and 2 sons.

6- even if PTI invade parliament and PM house then what are they going to do after that? Burn them or occupy them?
see answer to 5

7- even if PTI burn or occupy parliament and PM house, how the change will come?
redundant question again. see answer to 5.

8- because its clear that PM is going to resign so whats the plan?
force him to investigate the rigging in 2013 elections by paralyzing the govt.

9- if above violence does occur then people's sympathies will turn in govt favor and PTI will loose any moral standing
that's a hypothetical question. right now go nawaz go is the most popular slogan

10- is PTI expecting army to intervene?
i am not expecting the army to intervene. both saudis and usa are backing nawaz mafia so army cant intervene without approval of usa and saudia. maybe shareef has held some meetings with white house about this issue on his usa tour but i dont see that happening.

11- even if army intervene, they will not hand over govt to PTI
no way. they will probably form a national govt or some technocrat setup that looks after the economy while army deals with foriegn and domestic issues. actually this is what is happening right now. nawaz mafia has already conceded foreign policy (usa and afghanistan) and internal affairs (zarb-e-azb) to army

12- so PTI may say that army will hold new elections. But the track record so far indicates that if army comes then they wont leave before 10 years.
this is possible but unlikely because we are in the middle of a big operation. so army cannot run day to day govt affairs for the next 3-6 months.

13- ok lets assume that army holds new elections within few months, then those elections will be held under same rules and regulations as of last elections. So how things will change for PTI?
pti will sweep across KPK and all major cities in punjab and karachi. However, illiterate, semi literate and corrupt people will vote for mqm, ppp and pmln etc. pti will take simple majority in the center, simple majority in kpk and coalition govt in punjab.

14- some might say army will install a govt of technocrats. If so then under which constitution and law? What will be the legitimacy of any actions taken by such technocrat govt. Even military dictators need pseudo elected assemblies to make laws
that's a hypothetical question - way too many ifs and buts.

cheetah

InshaALLAH by the street power, by the people of Pakistan. We are on the verge of revolution you will see dark horse will win. Neeat saf Manzil Asaan,
I am not questioning the objectives of PTI, my question is HOW is that going to be achieved on nov 30?

s.ali343

MPA (400+ posts)
sawalon se behtar hai positive soch ho @ WAHREH , you can ask 100 more questions but as one of the member asked you simple question are you satisfied with performance of previous Govt's of 30 years, and still you are stick that handicapped and dumb mindset politicians, like PPP , PML,N, etc, I.K and tehreek e Insaaf is a new hope for our beloved pakistan, atleast with them, changes will start but with your postive thoughts its going to complete, so please change your negative thoughts and stop asking Questions,

ek sawal mera hai, waise,
Duniya mein NS , paida na hota , to sharif family ka bi acha naam hota, kiya khayal hai ?

wahreh

Thank you. Well articulated

@wahreh

Questions raised by you are questions for the PTI leadership and decision makers not supporters or observers of politics, it is not this forum where PTI leadership would come forward to answer them.
We can just speculate in optimistic manner or pessimistic matter..
For me this is the fight between anti Satus Quo and Pro Status Quo forces and as usual Status Quo is stronger and well entrenched in the society, the anti Status Quo sentiments are rising steadily thanks to PTI and its leadership.
The 30th Nov Dharna seems to be a secondary culminating point of the Dharna started on 14th August were by PTI and its leadership will gauge the public support and resolve of the common people to unshackle themselves from the Stauts Quo...Maybe the PML-N Gov will succumb under the immense pressure and get back to the negotiation table, maybe PTI will not get the expected results but it will at-least give them a feel of the current situation to charter a way forward in their struggle against the Status Quo....

Defeating the Status Quo is a steady process and a herculean task and there is no sure way to achieve it as there is no exact science to this, the people who want a better Pakistan are trying and those who are beneficiaries of this current system are against it and there is a huge portion of people who don't care or don't know what is at stake here...this Dharna is to move the dormant elements to rise from their blissful slumber of ignorance and join in .....

yaar mind na karna tumaray aik aik lafz mein jahalat koot koot ke bhari hai :biggthumpup::mash:

or zyada onchi awaz mien awaz pounchana... ta ky gungy behry sun sakien..

yaqeenan awaz buland kar ky...

3- what if projected number of people are not gathered? Where does it go from there?

ham ny message pounchana hai so yhi karty rhien gy... agr nah suna gya to...

message achy tariqy sy pounch jaye ga... or kya..

5- does PTI plan to invade parliament house and PM house? But IK is saying it will be peaceful?

agr peace ky sath rhy to peace ky sath rhien gy...

6- even if PTI invade parliament and PM house then what are they going to do after that? Burn them or occupy them?

kya PTI ky lugoun ko golian mari jaye geen... acha to PTI kya kary.. khati rhy..???

7- even if PTI burn or occupy parliament and PM house, how the change will come?

honi ho ky rhy gy.. jo hua nhi us py kya kehna..

wohi ky PTI kya kary gy?? or wohi jawab ky PTI kya kary gi..

9- if above violence does occur then people's sympathies will turn in govt favor and PTI will loose any moral standing

or agr had Govt. ny par kar di to..

NS ko pakar ly gi.. ZAB ki trh koi case chally ga.. or NS ko phansi ho jaye gi... phir zinda hai nooro zinda hai ky nary lagien gy... yhi soochty rehna har waqt..

2ono batien app ki dilli hawaish hain.. kya keh sakty hain is py..

12- so PTI may say that army will hold new elections. But the track record so far indicates that if army comes then they wont leave before 10 years.

haye yeh app ka dar...

13- ok lets assume that army holds new elections within few months, then those elections will be held under same rules and regulations as of last elections. So how things will change for PTI?

app ny apni Mumkinat bhut zyada nhi kar li...

14- some might say army will install a govt of technocrats. If so then under which constitution and law? What will be the legitimacy of any actions taken by such technocrat govt. Even military dictators need pseudo elected assemblies to make laws

haaye yeh army ky gham...

4 halqy to app khol nhi sakky or barkien app lambi lambi maar rhy hain.. wah wah...

Yeh inqlaab ,azadi sab drama hai dhoka hai ,qoum ko ulloo banaya ja raha hai ,kia yeh log laaen ge tabdeeli jo stutus quo ka strong symbol rahe hain ? agar SMQ.Jahangeer Tareen,Ch Shujaat,Pervez Elahi,Sheikh Sheeda,Ishaq Khakwani aur in jaisay deegar corrupt aur pesha warr siasatdaan inqlaab laaen ge tau mujeh yaqeen hai ke inqlaab ke 6 months ke baad awam in se nijaat ki liye uth kharray hoon ge aur filhaal jo fiza hakumat ke khilaf banai gai hai jhoot bol bol ke wo bhi PMLN ki favour mein ho jaye gi

yeh tamasha umpire ki ungli uthane ke liye he shuru kiya gaya tha ,is mein koi shaq nahin__dhoons ,badmaashi ,ghunda gardi aur dhaawa bol ke hakumat girane ki is mazmoom saazish mein Umpire ke kuch qareebi sathi bhi involved hain lekin umpire ne in ko ghaass nahin dali
Umpire ki ungli uthh jaigi..(cry)

mmuzaffark

Citizen

Ultimate objective to press government and the courts to serve justice.

After elections 2013, when Imran Khan demanded vote audit of 4 constituencies and said that if no discrepancies are found in 4 constituencies, he will accept the whole result. At that time, I thought, IK is such a fool, elections were held on approx 1000 constituencies (NA + provincial) and he is just demanding for 4? As it turned out, even of 4 constituencies there was never a vote audit.

If justice is not served. Terminating Nawaz Sharif's government is a justified punishment.

As IK had said that NS keep his seat the IK keep dharna. if judicial commission with support of ISI and MI declares election rigged NS resign otherwise IK goes home.

depends on the number of people.

when Nawaz had marched for restoration of judges, he achieved his results even when he had just reached gujranwala because number of people was so enormous that people used to say that its front end was in gujranwala and back end in lahore.

unfortunately, on 14th aug long march, by the time Imran khan reached gujranwala, number of people with him was so low that it became easier for pomi but to attack. imagine if there were huge number of people, would pomi but dare to attack?

then the people of pakistan would have no right to protest for anything until 2018, because they would have missed the opportune moment.

my observation is that people are not willing to travel to islamabad but they are attending jalsas in their own cities in large numbers. so another strategy can be dharna at railway stations, motorway terminals and airports of all the districts of punjab. each district leaded by one of the prominent leader and IK attending dharna at each different district.

Allah ne insaan k hath me sirf niyat or koshish rakhi hai.... kamyabi wo deta hai....

to be very honest, if the numbers exceed 3lakh who are willing to stand no matter what! then mob has its own psyche and no one, not even their leader can stop them. but the issue is pti jalsas are full of crowd like me who is willing to attend jalsa but unwilling to bear lathi charge or shelling of police.

jb tk ap khud har na man lain har b apko nahi hra skti

if numbers exceed 3lakh who are willing to stand no matter what! then there will be no need of invading parliament and PM house. pressure will be immense and NS will have to yield.

another prospect can be blocking the road to Secretariat. this will jam the govt machinery

i have already answered this in q#5

my idea is that after 30th nov pti if it is unsuccessful pti will call of islamabad dharna and will spread dharna to other cities.

my observation is that people are not willing to travel to islamabad but they are attending jalsas in their own cities in large numbers. so another strategy can be dharna at railway stations, motorway terminals and airports of all the districts of punjab. each district leaded by one of the prominent leader and IK attending dharna at each different district.

then there are 2 possibilities.

a) compulsive intervention which i have discussed in next question

b) top leadership of PTI getting arrested. in that case that will be at least a face saving and the faith of pti supporters in IK will strengthen that he went to jail but did not give up his cause.

the people of pakistan should understand that even according to our religion, it is stated that if one of the parties break a covenant, other party has no obligation to observe it. Constitution of pakistan guarantees right of free and fair election. it is a covenant between people and state. if state (including govt, ecp,supreme court) is not observing the covenant then there is no obligation to obey it.

Compulsive Intervention - the so called Kakar Formula will have to be adopted. or the intervention that kiyani did at the time of judges long march

NOT a martial law..... I repeat compulsive intervention and NOT a martial law

even if army holds free and fair election, thats enough for people of pakistan.

its a saying that 'insaf hota hua nzr ana chahiye'. its all about perception. people in govt say that election tribunals have decided more than half the petitions. but the perception is that justice is not served. there was no vote audit and even where there was a vote audit, there were no punishments. in politics, perception is more important than reality

i have already given u example of army intervention without a martial law. the kakar formula.

i personally believe even if there is a martial law, political leadership will go to jail for a long time. obviously it will be bad for pti as well but at least in the next elections whenever they come, the political parties will fear rigging because they will have in mind that if again some 'pa gal' like imran khan stand against rigging they will again go to jail for long time under military regime.

my belief is that even if same laws without electoral reforms and amendments are 'implemented' and those who disobey these laws are punished, we will get a reasonably fair election.

there is no concept of justice without punishment, there is no concept of rule of law without justice and there is no concept of state without rule of law.

jis ne magnetic ink k paisy to lie magar galat ink di usy saza mily, jis RO or DRO or presiding officer k halky se jtny vote aisy mily jin ka cnic kbhi issue hi nahi kia nadra ne ya unka cnic us halky ka nahi hai ya cnic number likha hua hi nahi hai ya angothy ka nishaan hi nahi lga hua ya jtny vote issue huay us se km boxes se nikly ya jtny vote issue huay us se ziada boxes se nikly ya jin halko ki statement of count jo election k foran bad ecp ki web pe ani thi ab tk nahi ai un sb ko aik jali vote k bdly aik ghanta jail me rehny ki saza sunai jai..... agr statement of count hi nahi hai ecp k pas to result kesy bn gya?

my belief is that even if same laws without electoral reforms and amendments are 'implemented' and those who disobey these laws are punished, we will get a reasonably fair election.

I am NOT a blind follower. I hope I have clarified ur queries!

http://insaf.pk/white-paper-rigging

Last edited:

wahreh

Thank you for a sensible reply

Ultimate objective to press government and the courts to serve justice.

After elections 2013, when Imran Khan demanded vote audit of 4 constituencies and said that if no discrepancies are found in 4 constituencies, he will accept the whole result. At that time, I thought, IK is such a fool, elections were held on approx 1000 constituencies (NA + provincial) and he is just demanding for 4? As it turned out, even of 4 constituencies there was never a vote audit.

If justice is not served. Terminating Nawaz Sharif's government is a justified punishment.

As IK had said that NS keep his seat the IK keep dharna. if judicial commission with support of ISI and MI declares election rigged NS resign otherwise IK goes home.

depends on the number of people.

when Nawaz had marched for restoration of judges, he achieved his results even when he had just reached gujranwala because number of people was so enormous that people used to say that its front end was in gujranwala and back end in lahore.

unfortunately, on 14th aug long march, by the time Imran khan reached gujranwala, number of people with him was so low that it became easier for pomi but to attack. imagine if there were huge number of people, would pomi but dare to attack?

then the people of pakistan would have no right to protest for anything until 2018, because they would have missed the opportune moment.

Allah ne insaan k hath me sirf niyat or koshish rakhi hai.... kamyabi wo deta hai....

to be very honest, if the numbers exceed 3lakh who are willing to stand no matter what! then mob has its own psyche and no one, not even their leader can stop them. but the issue is pti jalsas are full of crowd like me who is willing to attend jalsa but unwilling to bear lathi charge or shelling of police.

jb tk ap khud har na man lain har b apko nahi hra skti

if numbers exceed 3lakh who are willing to stand no matter what! then there will be no need of invading parliament and PM house. pressure will be immense and NS will have to yield.

another prospect can be blocking the road to Secretariat. this will jam the govt machinery

my idea is that after 30th nov pti if it is unsuccessful pti will call of islamabad dharna and will spread dharna to other cities.

then there are 2 possibilities.

a) compulsive intervention which i have discussed in next question

b) top leadership of PTI getting arrested. in that case that will be at least a face saving and the faith of pti supporters in IK will strengthen that he went to jail but did not give up his cause.

the people of pakistan should understand that even according to our religion, it is stated that if one of the parties break a covenant, other party has no obligation to observe it. Constitution of pakistan guarantees right of free and fair election. it is a covenant between people and state. if state (including govt, ecp,supreme court) is not observing the covenant then there is no obligation to obey it.

Compulsive Intervention - the so called Kakar Formula will have to be adopted. or the intervention that kiyani did at the time of judges long march

NOT a martial law..... I repeat compulsive intervention and NOT a martial law
even if army holds free and fair election, thats enough for people of pakistan.

its a saying that 'insaf hota hua nzr ana chahiye'. its all about perception. people in govt say that election tribunals have decided more than half the petitions. but the perception is that justice is not served. there was no vote audit and even where there was a vote audit, there were no punishments. in politics, perception is more important than reality

i have already given u example of army intervention without a martial law. the kakar formula.

i personally believe even if there is a martial law, political leadership will go to jail for a long time. obviously it will be bad for pti as well but at least in the next elections whenever they come, the political parties will fear rigging because they will have in mind that if again some '*****' like imran khan stand against rigging they will again go to jail for long time under military regime.

there is no concept of justice without punishment, there is no concept of rule of law without justice and there is no concept of state without rule of law.

jis ne magnetic ink k paisy to lie magar galat ink di usy saza mily, jis RO or DRO or presiding officer k halky se jtny vote aisy mily jin ka cnic kbhi issue hi nahi kia nadra ne ya unka cnic us halky ka nahi hai ya cnic number likha hua hi nahi hai ya angothy ka nishaan hi nahi lga hua ya jtny vote issue huay us se km boxes se nikly ya jtny vote issue huay us se ziada boxes se nikly ya jin halko ki statement of count jo election k foran bad ecp ki web pe ani thi ab tk nahi ai un sb ko aik jali vote k bdly aik ghanta jail me rehny ki saza sunai jai..... agr statement of count hi nahi hai ecp k pas to result kesy bn gya?

I am NOT a blind follower. I hope I have clarified ur queries!

federal politics

MPA (400+ posts)
12.jpg

Fatema

@wahreh

آپ کو آپ کے جوابات مل گئے اب آپ خان کی جان چھوڑ دیں اور آم کھائیں۔ ۔ سوری ہرن کھائیں۔ ۔:P۔

Ali raza babar

اسی امید پر ، حلق پھاڑ پھاڑ کر حلقے نہیں استعفی مانگا جا رہا ہے
اسی امید پر ، سٹے آرڈر عدالت دیتی ہے ، اور سائل کا حق بھی ہوتا ہے ،
آپ سب ابھی تک ، آسرے پر ہیں ، ابھی تک اسی امید پر ہیں ، فوج بلاخر مداخلت کرے
سائل کا حق ہوتا ہے سٹے آرڈر ، عوامی نمائندے کا حق نہیں ہوتا کہ اس پر الزام دھاندلی کا لگے اور وہ سٹے آرڈر کے پیچھے چھپے

rtabasum2

Thank you. Well articulated

Politics dictates that he shud hv a grand jalsa on 30th do it peacefully n than just retreat from all this, let people digest whatever change has come about, I am not in favour of violence or taking law in ur hands let time decide the final outcome, in the end it was always a no game, if PTI on the day shows up with a strength of even half a million than everybody will feel the heat if not it is a clear sign that people r still happy the way things r going. The number is going to decide the future course of action for PTI but half a million is bare minimum to demand anything from Govt.

Last edited:

desan

President (40k+ posts)
My friend, you are right about what u said but the purpose of this thread is to figure out how PTI is going to achieve what the want on nov 30

Good, but obvious questions....

Purpose of these jalsas and dhernas are to put pressure on the government and so far it appear to be working based on their body language and foaming mouths (don't miss the interview of Ishaq Dar).

IK may not achieve PM's resignation on November 30th, however,
NS is definitely feeling the heat and like a frog in boiling water he may cook from inside out before he know it!!!!

PS: If not November 30th, then there is always December 25th or any other day of significance. This struggle is definitely wo
rth the effort.

wahreh

Even if it may take up till 2018 or 2017 (if assembly duration is reduced to 4 yrs) ? Dont you think by focusing too much on agitation PTI is loosing an opportunity to perform in kpk ?

Good, but obvious questions....

Purpose of these jalsas and dhernas are to put pressure on the government and so far it appear to be working based on their body language and foaming mouths (don't miss the interview of Ishaq Dar).

IK may not achieve PM's resignation on November 30th, however,
NS is definitely feeling the heat and like a frog in boiling water he may cook from inside out before he know it!!!!

PS: If not November 30th, then there is always December 25th or any other day of significance. This struggle is definitely wo
rth the effort.