Story of Rabia Zia,why she left PTI???

ProPTI

Voter (50+ posts)
Story of Rabia Zia,why she left PTI???

It is quite amazing the speed with which old stalwarts like Javed Iqbal .shireen Mazari,Akbar S Babar and Now Rabia Zia left PTI.PTI Youngsters must be confused ,why why why??? its happening.

As a man whose spending retired life and seen the ups and downs ,high and lows of politics from very close quarters its not something new.but about this dissertation phenomenon I have very good first hand knowledge and I can share with you all.

As pin pointed earlier in these lines ,PTI has a very solid MAFIA working inside its ranks and file.The MAFIA is led by MOTOO Saifullah Niazi and he is supported by the Gang of Arif Alvi,Naeem haq,sardar tariq ,aamer kiyani and Sadaqat Abbasi etc.lately due to naked corruption allegations sadaqat abbasi have been sidelined but the Gang is very much influential inside PTI.

When Rabia Zia was appointed as UK coordinator ,she diligently worked to organize the party and especially focused her energies on fund raising As described in her resignation latter she raised hundreds of thousands of pounds for PTI cause.The gang started monitoring her activities .she was aggressive and vocal,the gang could not digest such a thing from a woman.Interestingly one of the MAFIA member sardar tariq is relative of Rabia Zia.he tried to convinced the MAFIA that Rabia zia is useful and will work according to their wishes but Mafia leader Saifullah niazi snubbed him and asked him to either side with him or Rabia zia.

mean while Rabia Zia due to her hard work and management skills become the apple of IK's eyes .he liked her and praised he for her services for the party.This offended Mafia members.and they finally decided to get rid of Rabia at any cost.The hatched a complicated conpiracy by first inflaming dissensions in rabia zia's own team and encouraged people of her team to come forward against her.slowly she was maligned and allegations of corruption were leveled on him to malign her name and repo.IK was regularly fed with some bad story of Rabia Zia's attitude problem and mis management.

Rabia Zia started an official website of PTIUK .and started collecting alot of online funds through it.The Mafia moved a resolution in CEC to first ban the website and then openly declared it a rouge site.Sadly this was the website which raised so much money for PTIs survival but Saifullah Niazi only knew one way to handle PTi funds and that would be his way.All the rest could go to hell.

A point came so much conflict was created inside PTI UK by the GANG that IK said enough is enough to solve all matters of UK there should be an election.The MAFIA bosses Alvi and Saif both were happy coz its very easy for them to manipulate or engineer any election happening inside PTI.They draw the rules themselves and managed the whole voter list in a way that it left rabia zia with no chance at all to win.This is Mafia's special tactics whenever they want to oust a "target" from there way.

Thus comes Rabia zia's resignation,that is so sad ,and so much bad.Same is the story of admiral he was hounded out by the MAFIA .Akbar s babar was dodged and was ousted through a complicated conspiracy. Shereen mazari case is comparatively very simple.

So my youngsters of PTI,I am telling you again and again,wake up,or MOTOO(Saif) and his gang will eat up your party.MOTOO is really dangerous you have no idea ho dangerous he can prove to be even IK is mindful of this fact and he has slowly shifted his office from main PTI building and now made for himself chairman secretariat at his own residence in Bani Gala.

I heard that there are few more old members thinking of leaving due to the hounding of MAFIA GANG and after information that PTI intra party election will be rigged by Motoo & Co ,if this story continued like this I am afraid we will have loss of great many friends of PTI .I wish that never happens.InshAllah.

Last edited by a moderator:

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So on leader levels all the new induction of electables have hijacked the party because they have too much money and on worker level Saif ullah niazi and Mafia is busy in corruption,even if it is true they will evolve and become better cause IK is focused and honest which is all we need, a good honest manager for Pakistan

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
There will obviously be factors inside PTI who would want to destabilize the party for personal gains. But being a PTI supporter you have to keep in mind that PTI was never a party of big names. It's a party of change who will bring new faces into the power class. And Imran will never be bogged down by coming or going of these big names. Most importantly you have to keep your faith in IMRAN. We never liked PTI for the guys coming or leaving the party but we liked it for IMRAN and his ideologies. Neither has Imran gone nor his ideologies. So keep your faith in yourselves and continue your struggle against the present corrupt status co power mongers !
Remember, opposition will play every trick in the book to down your morale. But hey we are not going down no matter what, IA.
Only KHAN !

Last edited:

Not_Guilty

Minister (2k+ posts)
ANOTHER ARITCAL FROM RAIWIND NEWS CENTER no wonder nawaz chor is not leaving zaradri or else how would he fund all these propaganda from tax payers money

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
So on leader levels all the new induction of electables have hijacked the party because they have too much money and on worker level Saif ullah niazi and Mafia is busy in corruption,even if it is true they will evolve and become better cause IK is focused and honest which is all we need, a good honest manager for Pakistan

We are voting for Imran Khan, so we dont care who comes and goes out of PTI. Long live Imran Khan

Last edited:

Aamir Awan

MPA (400+ posts)
they are egoistic ideologist, they do not compromise on their egos but they can, on ideology...

Such people should left PTI, as Imran khan will never be black mailed..

Proud that imran khan is my leader

malik1c

Senator (1k+ posts)
How long has Dr. Alvi been with PTI and there was a time when IK describes him self that only Saifullah Niazi was left with him and believed in him. These old workers are Gangs and others are angels.

We should respect all old members doesn't matter if they are with is now or decide to leave because of personal ego, Alot of people also say that Rabia Zia was a dictator in UK and was unapproachable which lead to the formation of the new group.

It all comes down to your ego the one thing Imran Khan has always warned us about, Imran Khan stood with his ideology for 16 years would have hoped Rabia had the spirit to do the same.

zhohaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you cant win election you are pretty useless in a political party.
If you quit cause you dont get the post you want you are an opportunist.
If you feel the needs to kicks the party going out, good riddance to you.

Aladdin

Senator (1k+ posts)
Two points came in my mind after reading this thread.
1. If this is true then this mafia should change their behaviour. They should respect all the members because they all are assets .
2. If this is not true then it means nooras are in action. Saifullah Niazi is backbone of the party. They are scared of him. That is why they r confusing us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Da Invincible

MPA (400+ posts)
they are egoistic ideologist, they do not compromise on their egos but they can, on ideology...

Such people should left PTI, as Imran khan will never be black mailed..

Proud that imran khan is my leader

Awan Saab 100% agree with u, u have just nailed the core point here

some of these so called "old guard" have only been around for few years only, but they thought they owned IK and PTI copyrights .........., from my close interactions with a few here in London, they are more photo opportunist than real insaf activists, good riddance I say

THIS is reality not propeganda,,PTI jitna propeganda karti hai itna pmln nahin karti,,,,agar koi heavy weight PTI mein ata hai to aap kio dhool peetna shuroo kar dete hain aur naye ane wale ki tareefain aur jab woh PTI chorrta hai to galian dete hain ,,,,anyway jis tara electables pmln ko jok dar jok join kar rahe hain lagta hai next term pmln ki hai,,,Zardari league aur Qatil league ka ittehad aur is ittehad ko PTI ki secret help pmln ko victory se nahin rok sakti,,,PTI agar win karti hai to personaly i will welcome PTI victory lekin agar pti zardari ko win karane ke mission per amal pera hai to Pakistan ka Allah hi hafiz
NOORA propaganda machine at work.

ProPTI

Voter (50+ posts)
What noora noora,****** bhaijta hoon may noora league per oun ki leadership ***** party per.Aray mairey baywaqoof naujawano I myself am a CEC member ,almost a founding member,due to old age I cannot take thsi MAFIA Gang led by MOTO.
PTI is my party and IK is my leader.you people are not getting the point.Let me give you another hint.currently this MOtoo group is after Shafqat Mehmood.recently they tried through a new comer to defame shafqat Mehmood a report also appeared in Dawn news paper.but IK tok a very wise decision and switly suspanded that guy javed badar.but you may see another such incident in coming future ,,MAFIA gang is very powerful

post kerny waly munafaq laegue k payroll tattoo yaar mind na kerna ......humary pass etna time nahi hai k hm thumhari es fazool c post ko pora pr sakain ......bas 1 bat yaaad rakho .....we all youth r with Imran Khan .....

IMRANKHAN1

Minister (2k+ posts)
These are old tactics. When u can't defeat opponent then try to weeken them by divide and rule. Allah pls give enough strength to IK and his team to defend these attacks. And pour loves to their hearts. Ameen

GeoG

NOORA propaganda machine at work.

yeh blame it all on N League
thats the easiest way out,
we are happy to create hundreds of thread to malign others
but someone shows us the mirror, we do not like it

Wakey Wakey, this is not Party in Papers but a ground reality and we need to learn from our mistakes...
Rabia should not leave party but take a back seat, that is democracy....

jangjoo786

رابعہ ضیا تو تھی تحریک انصاف میں۔
لیکن ذہنیت اس کی نورا لیگ کی طرح تھی۔
یعنی پارٹی کو فیملی پارٹی بنانا۔
برطانیہ میں ہو کر بھی تحریک انصاف کو فیملی پارٹی بنارہی تھی۔
اس نے سارے ورکروں کو سایڈ لاین کرکے پارٹی پر قبضہ کیا ہوا تھا۔
پارٹی کی صدر خود بنی تھی۔
اور دوسرے سارے معاملات بشمول فنانس کے اپنی بہن کے حوالے یا تھا۔
اب تو مستعفی اس کو ہونا ہی تھا۔
کیونکہ پارٹی الیکشن کے بعد تو اس سے صدارت چلی گیی تھی۔
اب نواز اینڈ کمپنی میں شامل ہوکر اپنے سارے خاندان کو عہدے دے سکے گی۔

FaisalKh

What noora noora,****** bhaijta hoon may noora league per oun ki leadership ***** party per.Aray mairey baywaqoof naujawano I myself am a CEC member ,almost a founding member,due to old age I cannot take thsi MAFIA Gang led by MOTO.
PTI is my party and IK is my leader.you people are not getting the point.Let me give you another hint.currently this MOtoo group is after Shafqat Mehmood.recently they tried through a new comer to defame shafqat Mehmood a report also appeared in Dawn news paper.but IK tok a very wise decision and switly suspanded that guy javed badar.but you may see another such incident in coming future ,,MAFIA gang is very powerful

That would be very stupid to keep people like u in the CEC of a party. In fact such party do not need any enemy or MAFIA ur kind is sufficient to doom it. Imran khan is the front of PTI nd if the front is honest nd sincere nothing can happen to that organization. Opponents have been trying to malign IK nd SKMH but it is because of IK they only break their own jaws nd humiliate themselves to the core but it is true some people do not have least bit of morality left in them. Today, majority of people do not judge the book by its title but they read quite lot of it to jump to a conclusion. The whole world knows IK except few opportunists, stupid nd dis loyal people. I tell u the truth that those who were once against IK only becoz of their party affiliation says damn to their parties becoz of their corruption nd opportunistic behaviour nd joined PTI even they r trying to educate others too becoz they have learned their lesson that a wise man cannot be fooled multiple times.

FaisalKh

yeh blame it all on N League
thats the easiest way out,
we are happy to create hundreds of thread to malign others
but someone shows us the mirror, we do not like it

Wakey Wakey, this is not Party in Papers but a ground reality and we need to learn from our mistakes...
Rabia should not leave party but take a back seat, that is democracy....

We do not need to learn our lesson from opportunists. U can judge it easily that these people did not have any problem with the party until intra party elections announced. A person with little bit of common sense will observe opportunists nd will ask why not before nd why now. If u really want to know who is honest with u test them nd u will find the truth nd these party elections are a test which will reveal many peoples reality.

moaviz

MPA (400+ posts)
How long has Dr. Alvi been with PTI and there was a time when IK describes him self that only Saifullah Niazi was left with him and believed in him. These old workers are Gangs and others are angels.

We should respect all old members doesn't matter if they are with is now or decide to leave because of personal ego, Alot of people also say that Rabia Zia was a dictator in UK and was unapproachable which lead to the formation of the new group.

It all comes down to your ego the one thing Imran Khan has always warned us about, Imran Khan stood with his ideology for 16 years would have hoped Rabia had the spirit to do the same.

sorry to interrupt you guys but many of the people joins political parties for their personal interest ..they just have affiliation to show but have nothing with the party .they are disloyal ..i know a person who is a associate with pti for so long ...but he was only to shine his own business and have nothing with pti ....and i am waiting for the time when he will come to left it because he wont be needed any more because of his corrupt nature and business .for example many x-generals have their no political parties to lead and protect their personal interest . these are mafia ... so dont worry guys ..but i am agreed with you,no one should disrespect any one.

Last edited: