Sunnis Follow the Sunnah of Jews

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Quran
3:100 O you who believe! if you obey a party from among those who have been given the Book, they will turn you back as an unbeliever after you have believed

3:101 How can you disbelieve while God´s verses are being recited to you and His messenger is among you? Anyone who clings to God will be guided to a Straight Road.

Wake up Pak

I have several of these nonsense which are being believed by the followers of ignorant mullahs and fabricated ahadith.

Nowhere does the Quran say that GOD created the woman from the rib of the man which is what is written in the Christian Bible and also found in the fake hadith. So to be point blank accurate (and also to speak the truth) the Quran cannot confirm the passages in the Christian Bible that say that the woman was created from the rib of the man.

But the priests of Ahlus Sunnah and Shiah believe that indeed the woman was created from the rib of the man. They echo the following Biblical story.

Genesis 2: 21 - 23: “But for Adam, no suitable helper was found. 21 So the LORD GOD caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the LORD GOD made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. 23 The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman, for she was taken out of man."

abdlsy

I have several of these nonsense which are being believed by the followers of ignorant mullahs and fabricated ahadith.

Nowhere does the Quran say that GOD created the woman from the rib of the man which is what is written in the Christian Bible and also found in the fake hadith. So to be point blank accurate (and also to speak the truth) the Quran cannot confirm the passages in the Christian Bible that say that the woman was created from the rib of the man.

But the priests of Ahlus Sunnah and Shiah believe that indeed the woman was created from the rib of the man. They echo the following Biblical story.

Genesis 2: 21 - 23: “But for Adam, no suitable helper was found. 21 So the LORD GOD caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the LORD GOD made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. 23 The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman, for she was taken out of man."
itnee details mein hum musalmaan jaatae hein, jubkae message is clear, be a good honest person and respect others rights, do your 5 pillars etc etc,follow rasoolullahs life not every zaeef hadees, khair sorry if u dont agree,

Wake up Pak

itnee details mein hum musalmaan jaatae hein, jubkae message is clear, be a good honest person and respect others rights, do your 5 pillars etc etc,follow rasoolullahs life not every zaeef hadees, khair sorry if u dont agree,
14:1 Alif-Lãm-Ra. This is a Book which We have revealed to you ˹O Prophet˺ so that you may lead people out of darkness and into light, by the Will of their Lord, to the Path of the Almighty, the Praiseworthy—

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
not sure if u r calling me....Alhamdulillah I am not a Qadiani.

Mirza agar tu hota khuda ka nabi
Tou Tatti may girr kay na marta kabhi
Tu Qadiani nahee hy....

tu siraf Harami hy.... jo apni ammi/baji ka rishta lai kar har roz siasat.pk per aa jata hy... 😅 😅 😅 😅

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
multiple ID holder here on this forum and a possible Qadyani ( I dont give a shit about his reiligion)
Well tbh I once tried making another ID for when I got banned for a week or something a couple of years ago. The forum would immediately kick me out, so sorry to say your little conspiracy theory is just plain wrong.