Sunnis Follow the Sunnah of Jews

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
No such thing as 5 pillars of Islam. The Quran is devoid of this concept.
The concept is SCATTERED in quran

but hadees very clearly explains.

So muslim CANNOT stop numaaz shahada zakaat roza hajj i dont think so.HERE IS FOR YOUR GUIDANCE ALL 5 pillars MENTIONED PLEASE READ BELOW

1) NUMAZ IN QURAN
Surely the Salah at fixed hours (of the day and night) has been enjoined upon the believers." (Quran 4:103). "Verily, Salah restrains (oneself) from shameful and unjust deeds…" (Quran 29:45).

Praying five times was made mandatory following the Night Ascension maeraaj. when the Noble Prophet set on the night journey from Mecca to Jerusalem and then past the Seven Skies. While in the Divine Presence of Allah, the Noble Prophet was commanded to inform the Muslims, Salah was made obligatory upon them.

2)fasting roza
Quran 2:183] O you who believe, fasting is decreed for you, as it was decreed for those before you, that you may attain salvation.

3) shahada
present in the Quran (for instance, 37:35 and 48:29)

4) zakaat
And establish prayer and give Zakat, and whatever good you put forward for yourselves – you will find it with Allah.” (2:110, Qur'an)
The word zakat, with the meaning used in Islam now, is found, for example, in suras: 7:156, 9:60, 19:31, 19:55, 21:73, 23:4, 27:3, 30:39, 31:4, and 41:
5) haj
Allah SWT mentions Hajj about 12 times in the Quran in several Surahs, including Surah al-Baqarah, Surah al-Maida, Surah Imran, Surah Fath, Surah Hajj, and Surah Tawba.

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Citizen X , Are you a Hindu or a atheist?
neither he is a Lullhead
multiple ID holder here on this forum and a possible Qadyani ( I dont give a shit about his reiligion)
itnee details mein hum musalmaan jaatae hein, jubkae message is clear, be a good honest person and respect others rights, do your 5 pillars etc etc,follow rasoolullahs life not every zaeef hadees, khair sorry if u dont agree,
what ever that freak is we all know who u are.... a lullll balls
Poor chap is actually a "Munkir e Hadith" but he is trying not to look like

Allah himself says most of his followers will be mushriks. Sad but true

12:103 : And most people will not believe—no matter how keen you are—
12:106 : And most of them do not believe in Allah without associating others with Him ˹in worship˺

BUT

45:6 These are God's revelations that we recite to you truthfully. In which Hadith other than God and His revelations do they believe?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So muslim should stop numaaz shahada zakaat roza hajj i dont think so.
There is no "numaz"i.e ritual prayer, shahada i.e oath to be taken to become muslim, assuming you were born in a Muslim household, did you ever take the shahada with the intent of becoming a Muslim? Probably not hence according to you, you are not a muslim.
There is not fixed 2.5% tax/charity or as you call it zaakat, Hajj is not going and going around stone cubes and kissing blackstones, and roza is not what you think

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
1) NUMAZ IN QURAN
Surely the Salah at fixed hours (of the day and night) has been enjoined upon the believers." (Quran 4:103). "Verily, Salah restrains (oneself) from shameful and unjust deeds…" (Quran 29:45).
Salah does not mean you 5 time ritual prayer in the Quran.

Praying five times was made mandatory following the Night Ascension maeraaj. when the Noble Prophet set on the night journey from Mecca to Jerusalem and then past the Seven Skies. While in the Divine Presence of Allah, the Noble Prophet was commanded to inform the Muslims, Salah was made obligatory upon them.
Nothing but Persian fairy tales. How gullible do you have to be to believe stories about flying horses flying through the heavens and a God that cannot do math or Prophets who argue with God

abdlsy

Prove it. I challenge you!
Citizen X sir please read slowly THEN reply thx.
PLEASE READ MY ENTIRE POST THEN REPLY

The concept is SCATTERED in quran

but hadees very clearly explains.

So muslim CANNOT stop numaaz shahada zakaat roza hajj i dont think so.HERE IS FOR YOUR GUIDANCE ALL 5 pillars MENTIONED PLEASE READ BELOW

1) NUMAZ IN QURAN

2)fasting roza
Quran 2:183] O you who believe, fasting is decreed for you, as it was decreed for those before you, that you may attain salvation.

3) shahada

4) zakaat
And establish prayer and give Zakat, and whatever good you put forward for yourselves – you will find it with Allah.” (2:110, Qur'an)
The word zakat, with the meaning used in Islam now, is found, for example, in suras: 7:156, 9:60, 19:31, 19:55, 21:73, 23:4, 27:3, 30:39, 31:4, and 41:
5) haj

Allah SWT mentions Hajj about 12 times in the Quran in several Surahs, including Surah al-Baqarah, Surah al-Maida, Surah Imran, Surah Fath, Surah Hajj, and Surah Tawba.

Last edited:

abdlsy

Nothing but Persian fairy tales. How gullible do you have to be to believe stories about flying horses flying through the heavens and a God that cannot do math or Prophets who argue with God
citizen X. Sir please read my post number 27 about all 5 pillars of islam mentioned in quran but SCATTERED but must read slow n reply my post i have given references from quran for each pillar of islam please reply

ALL 5 pillars read my post # 27 mentioned in quran read n reply previous post was just numaz mentioned in quran but in 27th post all 5 mentioned

abdlsy

Yaar kahaun ghaeb hogae read my post #27 as all 5 pillars mentioned in quran.

All 5 not only just numaz that post was incomplete. Post number 27 has all 5 with quran reference. Reply post number 27 read complete post

abdlsy

Read my COMPLETE POST NUMBER 27

abdlsy

There is no "numaz"i.e ritual prayer, shahada i.e oath to be taken to become muslim, assuming you were born in a Muslim household, did you ever take the shahada with the intent of becoming a Muslim? Probably not hence according to you, you are not a muslim.
There is not fixed 2.5% tax/charity or as you call it zaakat, Hajj is not going and going around stone cubes and kissing blackstones, and roza is not what you think
Post number 27 read the entire post slowly then reply. Post 27 its more detailed has all FIVE PILLARS MENTIONED IN QURAN

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Citizen X Wake up Pak FORCE

chacha the thing is, if you do not believe in Hadith, then dont, if you do not believe in saying 5 prayers, then dont

but y0u cant call those who do believe in prayers and hadiths

sadly we all know Umma is divided in many schools of thoughts, but muslims have one thing in common that they Believe in One God and the finallity of Prophet Muhammad PBUH

ofcourse there are many hadiths whcih are fabricated, but we as muslims dont start having a go on those who either believe or not believe in those, i dont think it is a sin to not believ in a hadith which is proven by majority of Ulemas as fabricated

The core remains: One Allah, and Muhammad PBUH is The Last Prophet

so posting here and there the videos which we muslims probably have never seen or heard, and the videos which show how JAhil a certain molve is, does not mean that Muslims believe in that kind of Jahalatm but existence of such videos also doesnt mean that you pick them up and then ridicule Hadith follower muslims

abdlsy

Explain this its mentioned in quran

The story of Prophet Muhammad's miraculous night journey (Isra) from Makkah to Jerusalem and then his ascension (Miraj) to the heavens is mentioned in the Quran in Surah Al-Isra, also known as Surah Bani Israel, which is the 17th chapter of the Quran.

abdlsy

Its not fairy tale its mentioned in quran read

The Quran. Within the Quran, chapter (surah) 17 al-Isra, was named after the Isra', and the first verse contains a brief description. There is also some information in a later verse, and some scholars say a verse in surah an-Najm also holds information on the Isra and Miʿraj.

abdlsy

Citizen x
Even prayer timings mentioned in quran please read

Quran verses about prayer times could be interpreted from the below examples:

The Surah 11 Hud, Ayat 114-114 reads, "And establish the Prayer at the two ends of the day and in the first hours of the night. Indeed, the good deeds drive away the evil deeds. This is a Reminder to those who are mindful of Allah."

This seems to refer to Salat al-fajr, Salat al-maghrib,and Salat al-'isha.

Surah 50 Qaf Ayat 39 goes, "Therefore, O Prophet (saws), bear with patience whatever they say, and keep up glorifying your Lord with his praise, before sunrise and before sunset. And glorify Him again in the night and also when are free from prostrations."

This seems to refer to Salat al-fajr, Salat al-asr, and Salat al-'isha.

Surah 30 Rum Ayat 17-18 states, "So, glorify Allah in the evening and in the morning; all praise is for Him in the heavens and the earth- as well as in the afternoon and at noon."

This seems to refer to Salat al-fajr, Salat al-zuhr, Salat al-asr, and Salat al-magrib.

If you take them together, they point to the Salat needing to be prayed five times a day.

abdlsy

Here another reference from quran about numaz read n reply

It can also be understood by these Quranic verses: "Surely the Salah at fixed hours (of the day and night) has been enjoined upon the believers." (Quran 4:103). "Verily, Salah restrains (oneself) from shameful and unjust deeds…" (Quran 29:45).

abdlsy

Quran reference about direction of numaz read verse 144

(2:144) We see you oft turning your face towards the sky; now We are turning you to the direction that will satisfy you.Turn your face towards the Holy Mosque, and wherever you are, turn your faces towards it in Prayer.

abdlsy

About qibla change mentioned in quran

2:142) The block-headed will say: “What has turned them away from the direction they formerly observed in Prayer?”142 Say: “To Allah belong the East and the West; He guides whomsoever H

abdlsy

Read n reply about hajj

Quran 22 27 says?

Proclaim to people that they experience the pilgrimage (invite them to the Baytullah) so that they come to you from near and far and on every kind of vehicle.”

abdlsy

CITIZENX all mentioned in quran read slow n reply

2)fasting roza

3) shahada

4) zakaat