Sunnis Follow the Sunnah of Jews

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Citizen X Wake up Pak FORCE

chacha the thing is, if you do not believe in Hadith, then dont, if you do not believe in saying 5 prayers, then dont

but y0u cant call those who do believe in prayers and hadiths

sadly we all know Umma is divided in many schools of thoughts, but muslims have one thing in common that they Believe in One God and the finallity of Prophet Muhammad PBUH

ofcourse there are many hadiths whcih are fabricated, but we as muslims dont start having a go on those who either believe or not believe in those, i dont think it is a sin to not believ in a hadith which is proven by majority of Ulemas as fabricated

The core remains: One Allah, and Muhammad PBUH is The Last Prophet

so posting here and there the videos which we muslims probably have never seen or heard, and the videos which show how JAhil a certain molve is, does not mean that Muslims believe in that kind of Jahalatm but existence of such videos also doesnt mean that you pick them up and then ridicule Hadith follower muslims
Nobody is stopping you or anybody else from performing the Namaz ritual or believing in hadith. The Majoosi imams created a story about Prophet Mohammad ascending to heaven to get the gift of Namaz. (That hadith is full of contradictions and nonsense)
There are verses in the Quran that state this Book is comprehensive and detailed. If one agrees with these verses, the entire Namaz ritual loses its significance.
"Say, ‘I do not say to you that I have treasures of Allah, nor do I know the unseen, nor do I tell you that I am an angel. I only follow what is revealed to me.’ " (Qur’an 6:50)
"And We have revealed the Book to you which has a clear explanation of everything, and a guidance, mercy and good news for those who submit." (Qur'an 16:89)
“Shall I then seek a Judge other than Allah? When it is He Who has revealed to you the Book fully detailed?” (Qur'an 6:114)

Now it's up to you to decide whether to follow the Quran alone or seek guidance from the books of Majusi writers.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The concept is SCATTERED in quran
The Quran as itself says is a clear and detailed book, there is no "scattering" in it.
but hadees very clearly explains.
Nobody cares what these persian fairy tales say. Does the Quran ask you to follow Bhukari, Muslim etc etc?
NUMAZ IN QURAN
I said it before and I'll say it again Salah does not mean your "Numaz" so everything after this you have wasted your time on writing on your "Numaz" is moot so no point in addressing it.
Praying five times was made mandatory following the Night Ascension maeraaj. when the Noble Prophet set on the night journey from Mecca to Jerusalem and then past the Seven Skies. While in the Divine Presence of Allah, the Noble Prophet was commanded to inform the Muslims, Salah was made obligatory upon them.
Already addressed this Persian fairy tale about flying horses in my previous posts
shahada
present in the Quran (for instance, 37:35 and 48:29)
Find me one place in the Quran where it says La ilaha ill Lalah Muhammadun rasool ullah. This is nothing but shirk, there is no god but Allah AND Muhammad is his messenger. Now you are putting Muhammad at the same level as Allah!!!!! Astaghfirullah. Quran is very clear, all the prophets are equal is stature The it should be wa Muhammad, Ibrahim, Isa, Musa, Shuaib (and all the prophets mentioned by name in the Quram wa Idress nabiullah since not all of them were rasools. That should be your so called shahada
Why have you singled out Muhammad and elevated him next to Allah? You people are nothing but Mushriks.
And you didn't answer me, have you taken the shahada with the intent of becoming a Muslim yet? If you haven't then according to you, you are still not a Muslim regardless if you were born in a Muslim household.
Zakaat means to purify coming from the word Tazkiya. There is no mention of your 2.5% Muslim Tax in the Quran.
Its a long topic we shall discuss it some other time, but it has nothing to do with going round your cube and kissing stones.
Explain this its mentioned in quran

The story of Prophet Muhammad's miraculous night journey (Isra) from Makkah to Jerusalem and then his ascension (Miraj) to the heavens is mentioned in the Quran in Surah Al-Isra, also known as Surah Bani Israel, which is the 17th chapter of the Quran.
Where are the verses of the Prophet flying on buraq the winged horse flying through the 7 heavens and then meeting prophets along the way and then Ibrahim telling him no Allah was wrong he gave you too many prayers go get them reduced over and over again.

Show me where all of this nonsense is mentioned in the Quran?
Its not fairy tale its mentioned in quran read
Puttar G yeh sub nirri Kahaniya hai. Written by defeated persians centuries after the Prophet died. Kabhi hinduyon ki geeta ya mahabaharat pardo, us mein bhi asi bohat se kahaniya hain. Un mein bus thorda masala ziyada hai.

seems to refer
X10 times where "seems to refer" Oh khuda ke banday ask yourself this.

According to you hadithyoun your "Numaz" is THE MOST IMPORTANT PILLAR of your religion. So much so that according to your hadith and moulvis you will be asked about it in the grave and will be the first thing Allah will ask you on the day of judgement. Right?

Basically your entire Deen, Duniya and Akhira depends on your "Numaz" correct?

BUT Somehow Allah forgot tell you how to pray your "Numaz" what actions to do, what to recite when to recite, what time to pray. FORGET EVERYTHING ELESE HE EVEN FORGET TO TELL YOU ITS NAMES.

So ask yourself when Allah says Quran is a clear and detailed book, but yet somehow he forget give details about the most important pillar of his deen, the pillar on which literally his creations duniya and akhira depend on?

You thinks any of this makes sense? Simple question.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yaar kahaun ghaeb hogae read my post #27 as all 5 pillars mentioned in quran.

All 5 not only just numaz that post was incomplete. Post number 27 has all 5 with quran reference. Reply post number 27 read complete post
You know I do have a life outside this forum in the real world too, so take a chill pill and relax man.

abdlsy

The Quran as itself says is a clear and detailed book, there is no "scattering" in it.

Nobody cares what these persian fairy tales say. Does the Quran ask you to follow Bhukari, Muslim etc etc?

I said it before and I'll say it again Salah does not mean your "Numaz" so everything after this you have wasted your time on writing on your "Numaz" is moot so no point in addressing it.

Already addressed this Persian fairy tale about flying horses in my previous posts

Find me one place in the Quran where it says La ilaha ill Lalah Muhammadun rasool ullah. This is nothing but shirk, there is no god but Allah AND Muhammad is his messenger. Now you are putting Muhammad at the same level as Allah!!!!! Astaghfirullah. Quran is very clear, all the prophets are equal is stature The it should be wa Muhammad, Ibrahim, Isa, Musa, Shuaib (and all the prophets mentioned by name in the Quram wa Idress nabiullah since not all of them were rasools. That should be your so called shahada
Why have you singled out Muhammad and elevated him next to Allah? You people are nothing but Mushriks.
And you didn't answer me, have you taken the shahada with the intent of becoming a Muslim yet? If you haven't then according to you, you are still not a Muslim regardless if you were born in a Muslim household.

Zakaat means to purify coming from the word Tazkiya. There is no mention of your 2.5% Muslim Tax in the Quran.

Its a long topic we shall discuss it some other time, but it has nothing to do with going round your cube and kissing stones.

Where are the verses of the Prophet flying on buraq the winged horse flying through the 7 heavens and then meeting prophets along the way and then Ibrahim telling him no Allah was wrong he gave you too many prayers go get them reduced over and over again.

Show me where all of this nonsense is mentioned in the Quran?

Puttar G yeh sub nirri Kahaniya hai. Written by defeated persians centuries after the Prophet died. Kabhi hinduyon ki geeta ya mahabaharat pardo, us mein bhi asi bohat se kahaniya hain. Un mein bus thorda masala ziyada hai.

X10 times where "seems to refer" Oh khuda ke banday ask yourself this.

According to you hadithyoun your "Numaz" is THE MOST IMPORTANT PILLAR of your religion. So much so that according to your hadith and moulvis you will be asked about it in the grave and will be the first thing Allah will ask you on the day of judgement. Right?

Basically your entire Deen, Duniya and Akhira depends on your "Numaz" correct?

BUT Somehow Allah forgot tell you how to pray your "Numaz" what actions to do, what to recite when to recite, what time to pray. FORGET EVERYTHING ELESE HE EVEN FORGET TO TELL YOU ITS NAMES.

So ask yourself when Allah says Quran is a clear and detailed book, but yet somehow he forget give details about the most important pillar of his deen, the pillar on which literally his creations duniya and akhira depend on?

I got it, thx enjoy your islam, I do not believe a single word you said, dont take it to your heart, dont need to reply further. Thx for your time.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I got it, thx enjoy your islam, I do not believe a single word you said, dont take it to your heart, dont need to reply further. Thx for your time.
You don't have to believe anything I say, I'm nobody, just read what the Quran says with an unbiased and free from external sources mindset.

Also you didn't answer my question.
when Allah says Quran is a clear and detailed book, but yet somehow he forget give details about the most important pillar of his deen, the pillar on which literally his creations duniya and akhira depend on?

So does it? Does this make sense to you?

abdlsy

You don't have to believe anything I say, I'm nobody, just read what the Quran says with an unbiased and free from external sources mindset.

Also you didn't answer my question.

So does it? Does this make sense to you?
Tons of things allah did not reveal to us and its difficult to make sense sometimes. But i will do it regardless.

I blindly follow islam ofcourse the basic atleast n never zaif old hadees

Reason being as iam scared of grave and careful not to miss out just because it makes any sense to me.

As your account Closes the day u die and that can happen anytime.

I do consult quran i did send u tons of quranic quotes specifically about sahi ahadees but u nullified them.

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Tons of things allah did not reveal to us and its difficult to make sense sometimes.
Don't blame the Quran for your own short comings. The Qur’an is able to explain itself completely without outside references. It says in the Quran:

39:24 Allah has sent down the best Message in the form of a Book, whose verses are mutually supporting and repeated in diverse forms
I blindly follow islam ofcourse the basic atleast n never zaif old hadees
As always you people fail to understand the Quran. The Quran is strictly against blind following. the Quran over and over urges people to use their mind: “Will they not reflect?”, “Will they not ponder?”, “Will they not understand?” The Quran encourages thinking and contemplation rather than blind following, specially to so-called religious scholars, who are resisting any change and following Persians fairytales like your forefathers.

In fact the Quran has some pretty strong words for people like you

8:22 "Indeed, the vilest of living animals, in God's sight, are the deaf, the dumb and those that do not use their intellect

Allah is calling you the vilest of living creature for your blind following, are you ok with that?
Reason being as iam scared of grave and careful not to miss out just because it makes any sense to me.
So its a "just in case" situation, what about when you learn you wasted your time in shirk thing you were worshipping Allah, and that you wasted so much time and effort on this earth doing useless things think you were being pious.
I do consult quran
Its pretty obvious that you don't and when you do its with a biased mind trying to confirm your persian fairytales
i did send u tons of quranic quotes specifically about sahi ahadees
Those "tons" of references had nothing to do with your Persian fairy tales, where were magical flying horses mentioned, or flying through heaven or arguing with Prophets and Allah? The Quran is from from all of this garbage and other fairytales. AND I have given you and will give again references from the Quran that it does not need any other garbage books. It is Supreme and you are to only follow it ALONE. And not your garbage books

Quran 18:27 You shall recite what is revealed to you of your Lord's scripture. Nothing shall abrogate His words, and you shall not find any other source beside it.

Quran 6:114 Shall I seek other than God as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed?* Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt.

Quran 45:6 These are God's revelations that we recite to you truthfully. In which Hadith other than God and His revelations do they believe?

Quran 5:50 Is it the law of the days of ignorance that they seek to uphold? Whose law is better than God's for those who have attained certainty?

And you still haven't answered my Question either.