Targeted terrorism agaisnt Muslim family. London, Ontario

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جسٹن ٹروڈو واقعی ایک قابل فخر انسان ہے ساری قوم اس سانحے پر افسردہ اور مسلمان فیملی کے ساتھ کھڑی ہوگئی ہے۔
کاش مسلمان بھی اپنے ملکوں میں ایسے ہی غیر مسلموں کی سپورٹ کریں مگر یہاں تو عیسائیوں کو توہین کا جھوٹا الزام لگا کر زندہ آگ میں جھونک دیا جاتا ہے
In this regard ppp is clear in it ideology. Sad how your party has always played filthy example salman taseer murder and rana sanaullah shady role behind it

kakamuna420

there-are-orthodox-jews-kicked-out-of-israel-everyday-and-most-of-the-jews-in-israel-already-had-a-home-in-europe-orUSA-already-so-stop-playing-the-victim-card-on-thier-behalf
the rich jews of US has no other home. The others have no place in Europe. They can't go back to Poland.

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
I always carry my SIG in my ankle carry when I go to the mosque or when my kids go to Quran school there.
If you feel so worried & scared why not thinking about returning back . If you feel more secure in West then stop complaining & defaming a society who gave you refuge

kakamuna420

If you feel so worried & scared why not thinking about returning back . If you feel more secure in West then stop complaining & defaming a society who gave you refuge
sure provide me an equivalent job and I will come back. I am not going to beg a Gujarati, memon or a villager etc. for a 20k job.

US has been like this for centuries. Pakistanis have to learn how to live there.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
There are more anti semetic attacks in West than against Muslims. These attacks are nothing infront of attacks happening against minorities in Islamic world. Only morons with hate mongering agenda can use such attacks to raise finger on West.

Yes there are people in West who hate Muslims, Jews, Blacks and even Whites & Christians but society as a whole is againt hate and curb such tendencies with force thats why West is first world and rest are in dark ages sulking only raising fingers on others instead of making their own socities a better place to live in.
سامیوں کی مسلمانوں کے خلاف ریاستی دہشت گرد کے مقابلے میں مغرب میں سامیوں کے خلاف کچھ بھی نہیں ہوتا۔

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
there is heavy polarization in North America. It is your own duty to save yourself.

Saving myself from who? The people who gave me refuge & equal opportunities . My duty should be to work against polarization instead of polarizing myself. A civilization based on moral principles will never fall. The hate mongers of sides will die sulking dream its fall

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Pakistanis could go back to their country. Where should the jews go?
یورپ، امریکا، آسٹریلیا، نیوزی لینڈ جس ملک کا پاسپورٹ ہے وہیں رہیں انہیں کون نکال رہا ہے۔

kakamuna420

Saving myself from who? The people who gave me refuge & equal opportunities . My duty should be to work against polarization instead of polarizing myself. A civilization based on moral principles will never fall. The hate mongers of sides will die sulking dream its fall
saving ourselves from losers, crazy people who have nothing to lose. nobody gave me any refuge or equal opportunity. We work our ass off. We are not polarizing society or ourselves. What are you saying? Are you drunk?

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
سامیوں کی مسلمانوں کے خلاف ریاستی دہشت گرد کے مقابلے میں مغرب میں سامیوں کے خلاف کچھ بھی نہیں ہوتا۔
That's your point of view & Israelis have their own point of view.

kakamuna420

You you refused to work your ass off in your country of origin?
baby.. you just joined. are you vitamin_c again coming with a new nick and doing Muslim bashing. You come to this site to tease Pakistanis (country of origin - bharway)). I can work my ass off in any country. Who are you asshole?

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
That's your point of view & Israelis have their own point of view.
ان کی رائے میں ایک اسرائیلی چوری نہیں کرے گا تو کوئی دوسرا کر لئے گا

میری رائے اعداد و شمار کے بارے میں تھی جس سے ان کے غیر اسرائیلی ترجمان کیا اسرائیلی بھی غلط نہیں کہہ سکتے

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
baby.. you just joined. are you vitamin_c again coming with a new nick and doing Muslim bashing. You come to this site to tease Pakistanis (country of origin - bharway)). I can work my ass off in any country. Who are you asshole?
Are u high on weed? I am just bashing useless hate mongering trolls . Shame on u for abusing & blaming me for Muslim bashing. Go take rest

kakamuna420

Are u high on weed? I am just bashing useless hate mongering trolls . Shame on u for abusing & blaming me for Muslim bashing. Go take rest
you are a typical jealous person. Yeh bakwas kisi aur say karna. Many people here don't understand English properly but I do. StarTrooper, Stargazer, etc you just got the contract and wrote 12 comments with a new nick. Find yourself a better job! We will not bear your paid content. This site is free for everybody to share their experience with other Pakistanis. If you don't like it, f off.

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
ان کی رائے میں ایک اسرائیلی چوری نہیں کرے گا تو کوئی دوسرا کر لئے گا

میری رائے اعداد و شمار کے بارے میں تھی جس سے ان کے غیر اسرائیلی ترجمان کیا اسرائیلی بھی غلط نہیں کہہ سکتے
Why you expect from West for solving this conflict for you . You have fought a no. of Wars to annihilate your opponent, was you listening the West then? Wars have repercussions now learn to deal with them instead of crying like babies all the time

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
you are a typical jealous person. Yeh bakwas kisi aur say karna. Many people here don't understand English properly but I do. StarTrooper, Stargazer, etc you just got the contract and wrote 12 comments with a new nick. Find yourself a better job! We will not bear your paid content. This site is free for everybody to share their experience with other Pakistanis. If you don't like it, f off.
Me too sharing my thoughts. Never thought you will go so low & cheap. I won't waste my time on you anymore. Peace out

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Why you expect from West for solving this conflict for you . You have fought a no. of Wars to annihilate your opponent, was you listening the West then? Wars have repercussions now learn to deal with them instead of crying like babies all the time
تم اس تھریڈ پر سامیوں کا رونا کس توقع سے لے کر آ گئے۔