Thanks SC - HEC to continue working

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
سپریم کورٹ: ایچ ای سی کو نئی قانون سازی تک کام جاری رکھنے کی ہدایت

سپریم کورٹ نے ہائرایجوکیشن کمیشن کی مجوزہ تحلیل سے متعلق درخواستیں نمٹاتے ہوئے نئی قانون سازی تک ادارے کو کام جاری رکھنے کا حکم دیدیا ہے۔
چیف جسٹس افتخارمحمد چوہدری کی سربراہی میں تین رکنی بینچ نے ایچ ای سی کی مجوزہ تحلیل سے متعلق کیس کی سماعت کی۔ اٹارنی جنرل مولوی انوارالحق نے کہا کہ ایچ ای سی کی تحلیل کیلئے کوئی حکم نامہ جاری نہیں ہوا، جوبھی تبدیلی آئے گی قانون سازی کے ذریعے آئے گی، اعلیٰ تعلیم سے متعلق کمیشن کے قانون کا مسودہ تیارکیا جارہا ہے۔
چیف جسٹس افتخارمحمد چوہدری نے درخواست گزاراعظم سواتی اورماروی میمن سے استفسارکرتےہوئے کہا کہ معاملہ پارلیمنٹ میں کیوں طے نہیں کیا جاتا۔ ماروی میمن نے کہا کہ ارکان پارلیمنٹ کواس مسئلے پرگمراہ کیا جارہا ہے۔

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Its really a good news , thanks CJ and SC
5.GIF

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think present government is trying it's level best to cause some how to have it's government dissolved so that it can once again claim "Ham ko kaam naheen karnay diya jata warna ham nay to sab theek kar daina thaa, Aik moka aur do ham ko phir daikhna hamara kamaal!"

On the same note, mqm apnay aik leader ko to safety provide kar naheen sakti even in Karachi and claim to ptovide safety to the whole of Pakistan, it is a lot of BLAH.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think present government is trying it's level best to cause some how to have it's government dissolved so that it can once again claim "Ham ko kaam naheen karnay diya jata warna ham nay to sab theek kar daina thaa, Aik moka aur do ham ko phir daikhna hamara kamaal!"

On the same note, mqm apnay aik leader ko to safety provide kar naheen sakti even in Karachi and claim to ptovide safety to the whole of Pakistan, it is a lot of BLAH.

Stargazer... I can sense your continuous frustration with MQM... Why did you have to drag them here? I d expected a bit more sensible approach from you...specially when u occupy the seat of moderator...

This govt... including PMLN was very vocal against HEC (specially when Ahsan Iqbal was part of it).....

I fail to understand their logic of completely rolling back running projects and start from zero in another direction... why can't they correct an already working system and remove the faults from it... I hope this policy of reinventing the wheel stops some day....

Last edited:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
In a way thank you Musharraf for your dumbest action of 9th March 2007.……..
Yet another slap on the faces of jalee critics of Supreme Court of Pakistan. Keep doing great work !!!!!

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
سپریم کورٹ: ایچ ای سی کو نئی قانون سازی تک کام جاری رکھنے کی ہدایت

سپریم کورٹ نے ہائرایجوکیشن کمیشن کی مجوزہ تحلیل سے متعلق درخواستیں نمٹاتے ہوئے نئی قانون سازی تک ادارے کو کام جاری رکھنے کا حکم دیدیا ہے۔
چیف جسٹس افتخارمحمد چوہدری کی سربراہی میں تین رکنی بینچ نے ایچ ای سی کی مجوزہ تحلیل سے متعلق کیس کی سماعت کی۔ اٹارنی جنرل مولوی انوارالحق نے کہا کہ ایچ ای سی کی تحلیل کیلئے کوئی حکم نامہ جاری نہیں ہوا، جوبھی تبدیلی آئے گی قانون سازی کے ذریعے آئے گی، اعلیٰ تعلیم سے متعلق کمیشن کے قانون کا مسودہ تیارکیا جارہا ہے۔
چیف جسٹس افتخارمحمد چوہدری نے درخواست گزاراعظم سواتی اورماروی میمن سے استفسارکرتےہوئے کہا کہ معاملہ پارلیمنٹ میں کیوں طے نہیں کیا جاتا۔ ماروی میمن نے کہا کہ ارکان پارلیمنٹ کواس مسئلے پرگمراہ کیا جارہا ہے۔

The real hero is the person who filed the petition against the disolution of HEC. Chief justice just took action in accordance with the legal requirements of the petition. So the real hero is the person who filed the petition and I could not find his name any where. This I believe is the same cheif justice who was taking somoto action related to every tom dick and harry during Musharaf regime. If it was a somoto action I would have praised him. This is not an allegation, just my observation. All of you who adore him have all the right to do that.

Star Gazer

Stargazer... I can sense your continuous frustration with MQM... Why did you have to drag them here? I d expected a bit more sensible approach from you...specially when u occupy the seat of moderator...

This govt... including PMLN was very vocal against HEC (specially when Ahsan Iqbal was part of it).....

I fail to understand their logic of completely rolling back running projects and start from zero in another direction... why can't they correct an already working system and remove the faults from it... I hope this policy of reinventing the wheel stops some day....

I am sorry that you are disappointed but the fact is that I have resigned from the position of a moderator almost a year ago,not that I did not enjoy it but just because I felt that my professional obligations would not allow me the time I would need to spend on it.
Having said that I feel more at liberty, although my utmost koshish is to never use words that are abusive.
As for dragging mqm in the matter, well like I said "On the same note". mqm is a political party which is just a pack of words and they never answer any questions staright not their members on the forum nor their leaders on TV and I am frustrated with their language,provocations and trying to make fun of others. Stupidity, especially intentinonal and trying to be the smart mouthed who thinks can fool all really makes me more frutrated.
mqm has never disclosed a plan any different than the current political parties, they have been a part of all sorts of governments they have partnered with jageerdars, waderas and dictators for power and yet they claim they will fight against those? That means they are liers to both, the Awam and their benefectors, so that is the worst kind of politics for me and one I can never trust , not in my nightmares even.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
The real hero is the person who filed the petition against the disolution of HEC. Chief justice just took action in accordance with the legal requirements of the petition. So the real hero is the person who filed the petition and I could not find his name any where. This I believe is the same cheif justice who was taking somoto action related to every tom dick and harry during Musharaf regime. If it was a somoto action I would have praised him. This is not an allegation, just my observation. All of you who adore him have all the right to do that.

Its not CJ only people are jelous with...This decision is from SC.

No need to praise anybody....just keep on doing your job , do good and have good.

saeed khan

I think the only reason why government wants to dissolve HEC is because President of Pakistan Asif Ali Zardari does not have any university qualification so he does not want any university in Pakistan and majority of MNAs who have fake degrees are with him.

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
Its not CJ only people are jelous with...This decision is from SC.

No need to praise anybody....just keep on doing your job , do good and have good.

I used to think same untill Raymond Davis release, but not anymore , where was ur CJ when that US spy was released ????

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am sorry that you are disappointed but the fact is that I have resigned from the position of a moderator almost a year ago,not that I did not enjoy it but just because I felt that my professional obligations would not allow me the time I would need to spend on it.
Having said that I feel more at liberty, although my utmost koshish is to never use words that are abusive.
As for dragging mqm in the matter, well like I said "On the same note". mqm is a political party which is just a pack of words and they never answer any questions staright not their members on the forum nor their leaders on TV and I am frustrated with their language,provocations and trying to make fun of others. Stupidity, especially intentinonal and trying to be the smart mouthed who thinks can fool all really makes me more frutrated.
mqm has never disclosed a plan any different than the current political parties, they have been a part of all sorts of governments they have partnered with jageerdars, waderas and dictators for power and yet they claim they will fight against those? That means they are liers to both, the Awam and their benefectors, so that is the worst kind of politics for me and one I can never trust , not in my nightmares even.

Well I take few of my words back... as I did not know you arent a moderator any more...

What ever you said about MQM is true for any other political party in Pakistan....

All are the same... so you have to chose "the least worst among the worst".....

I chose MQM... you might have a different choice...