The biggest challenge of pakistan is to provide a Education of Youth. Imran Khan

Bilal Raza

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PTI will come into power this year - Watch Imran Khan's complete speech at Khushal University, Karak

Last edited:

Pakistan2017

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: PTI will come into power this year - Watch Imran Khan's complete speech at Khushal University, Karak

There is no harm in "DAY DREAMING". I did not consider IK that naive, who is ignoring ECP, SCP and Establishment.

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
WRONG. The most important challenge is to give youth 'the right education coupled with the right training'....not only education.

The 'so-called' leaders of Pakistan and their 'lovely off-springs' who have destroyed and are bent upon destroying Pakistan are all 'EDUCATED'.

However, they are not properly trained on the ethical, social and moral side of life...and this is the RESULT.

Munawarkhan

Re: Pakistan Main Pani Ka Bara Bohran Aane Wala Hai - Imran Khan's complete media talk

Its' sad that people from Karak are still trying to highlight their issues. What was PTI doing for the last 4 years.

We don't want IK to go and listen to everyproblem. thats not his job. Strict action should be taken against Karak representatives how have not take measures to ease the issues of Karak. This is really sad. Not something I would expect from PTI.

Jehanzeb Khan

Councller (250+ posts)
I don't agree with the one who is talking about training. Education is all encompassing term and includes trainings of all sorts including vocation training. What you referred to may be called values or standards to be followed by everyone. What we need right now is transparent elections and foolproof accountability mechanism.

Imran the legend

Re: Pakistan Main Pani Ka Bara Bohran Aane Wala Hai - Imran Khan's complete media talk

Nothing wrong karak don't listen to geo jang or pmln they all crooks just listen and believe in Imran Khan or change your party and listen to Nawaz sharif they great chor. Imran Khan knows what he's doing every day new propoganda it's rubbish focus on your self and family leave the rest to Imran Khan